But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

not at all. people were forced out of work. By? hahahhahahahaha, you fking can't even admit people lost their jobs because of lockdowns to satisfy demofks. Seriously, how cruel are you?
The lockdowns were due to Trumps incompetence, and insisting on ignoring COVID , telling people it would go away on it's own, instead of dealing with it.

The lockdowns were due to Trumps incompetence, and insisting on ignoring COVID , telling people it would go away on it's own, instead of dealing with it.
nope, demofk governors. It's in the records. Stop embarrassing yourself son.

I live in WV and largely shop in Ohio. Both shut down by Republican governors.

I had to get the first shot (haven't got one since) because the Republican governor of Ohio wouldn't let me go to a concert without one.

Democrats didn't run the country, or either a federal, state, or local basis.

Just look at the Trump election map. It's all red, and very little blue.

So don't blame the blue.

I live in WV and largely shop in Ohio. Both shut down by Republican governors.

I had to get the first shot (haven't got one since) because the Republican governor of Ohio wouldn't let me go to a concert without one.
same thing governor right? governors not president trump. Just get the facts in order. I'll take the minor correction hit.

same thing governor right? governors not president trump. Just get the facts in order. I'll take the minor correction hit.

The president couldn't. Trump did allow Fauci free reign.

Democrats didn't run the country, or either a federal, state, or local basis.

Just look at the Trump election map. It's all red, and very little blue.

So don't blame the blue.
it wasn't a federal mandate under trump, you're in the wrong calendar year son. Lockdown by trump was thirty days. The governors drove the bus to punish americans. And if a governor, like DeSantis, stepped out of that cookie cutter template oh holy hell was breaking lose. hahahaahahahahaha, Hey, do me a favor, stop whacking off.

what was he going to do? Now Dr. Birx has come out and said Trump was right. DOh!!!!

It all depends on which story is told. Did Fauci pull the wool over Trump's eyes to get Obama funding pause rescinded? If you are going to take that position, shouldn't he have fired him?

It all depends on which story is told. Did Fauci pull the wool over Trump's eyes to get Obama funding pause rescinded? If you are going to take that position, shouldn't he have fired him?
I supposed you don't read the news.

it wasn't a federal mandate under trump, you're in the wrong calendar year son. Lockdown by trump was thirty days. The governors drove the bus to punish americans. And if a governor, like DeSantis, stepped out of that cookie cutter template oh holy hell was breaking lose. hahahaahahahahaha, Hey, do me a favor, stop whacking off.
Yet as was rubbed in your face. Republican governors shut down their states too. Not just democrats.

Yet as was rubbed in your face. Republican governors shut down their states too. Not just democrats.
Yep, I accepted my miss. I'm okay with saying thanks and admitting I made an error. You aren't, you'll carry your nonsense to the grave yard. too fking funny. governors not trump. Say it with me.

Yep, I accepted my miss. I'm okay with saying thanks and admitting I made an error. You aren't, you'll carry your nonsense to the grave yard. too fking funny. governors not trump. Say it with me.
So point one, as I said, and again pointed out, it wasn't the democrats that shut down the governments. They were in charge of little of the country.

So now who do you blame the shutdowns on?

For maybe the 50th time. I NEVER said he did.
Actually you did. You assumed that if we blamed Biden for the increases we should give him credit for the tiny drop in price.
So stop lying.

Consistency - do you have any at all?

Biden either increased oil supply in the market and therefore deserves some credit for lowered prices, or he didn't and doesn't deserve it.

Which one is it Mud? You keep talking about them lyin' lefties, but how would you describe your duplicity here?
Let's talk about consistency. Biden promised he would screw up the energy industry....and he made good on that promise.
The only way he would deserve any credit is if he reversed course and undid everything he did to cause the increases. Once the price at the pump drops below $2.30 I might consider giving him a little credit.....but that price decrease will never get back all of the extra cash I had to shell out for gas, electricity, food, and everything else that I had to pay for at jacked-up prices because of his EOs....and all of the useless spending bills he signed that caused massive inflation.

Once the price at the pump drops below $2.30 I might consider giving him a little credit....
To accomplish that price, Trump had to jack up the unemployment rate to 6.3%.

It was the cut in demand, in the supply/demand price cuts. If you want 6.3% unemployment in exchange for $2.30 gasoline, just say so.

Let's talk about consistency. Biden promised he would screw up the energy industry....and he made good on that promise.
Problem is you can't reasonably explay why the fuck you think that. What is it that Biden actually did as a serious policy matter?

Your non-logic goes something like this:

Biden promissed to get us off fossils in a few decades. Fossil fuel industry has not been meeting quickly rising post-Covid demand. Therefore Biden did it, no actual policy analysis required.

Did I capture the entire elegance of your argument or did I miss something?

Last edited:
Once the price at the pump drops below $2.30 I might consider giving him a little credit.
You are a total idiot if you think gasoline will be anywhere near $2.30 unless economy comes to a standstill again. At that point the LAST thing you would be doing is giving Biden credit on economy.

What you are saying is just laughable.

Last edited:
On what planet did this occur?

Forum List

Back