But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

Consistency - do you have any at all?

Biden either increased oil supply in the market and therefore deserves some credit for lowered prices, or he didn't and doesn't deserve it.

Which one is it Mud? You keep talking about them lyin' lefties, but how would you describe your duplicity here?
it was explained in an earlier post, if the rate two years ago was 12 billion barrels, and he hasn't increased production any more than 12 billion barrels, then he hasn't increased production. Again, you demofks truly have issues with economics 101.

So you agree Veggie Joe is a lying sack when he comes out and takes credit for the lower gas prices.
You folks bitched like you were stung by bees, when Biden opened up the SPR. And how you close your eyes that it made a difference.

You can't address directly, so you deflect to musing about future hurricanes.
dude, seriously. He just answered your question. and that's your reaction? did you get a hard on or something and jerk away for a minute?

unemployment rate didn't go down, people went back to work from the lockdowns.
Apparently you want to change the definition of unemployed based on WHY people aren't working.

No matter why a business lays off people, they're still unemployed, and still have the same economic impact.

When people were laid off because the baby formula factory was shut down, you didn't try and "correct" the unemployment rate.

Apparently you want to change the definition of unemployed based on WHY people aren't working.

No matter why a business lays off people, they're still unemployed, and still have the same economic impact.

When people were laid off because the baby formula factory was shut down, you didn't try and "correct" the unemployment rate.
not at all. people were forced out of work. By? hahahhahahahaha, you fking can't even admit people lost their jobs because of lockdowns to satisfy demofks. Seriously, how cruel are you?

For maybe the 50th time. I NEVER said he did.
but you said he doesn't get the blame for the price doubling. When it is exactly his fault. He said so, I will get that quote for you.

but you said he doesn't get the blame for the price doubling. When it is exactly his fault. He said so, I will get that quote for you.

I thought Biden wasn't even cognizant on what he is saying? Here again, he either is, or he isn't.

Hilarious. You have no clue what the emergency oil reserves are.

2017 Hurricane Harvey Exchange

2012 Hurricane Isaac Exchange

2008 Hurricanes Gustav and Ike Exchanges

2006 Ship Channel Closure Exchange

2006 Barge Accident Exchange

2005 Hurricane Katrina Exchange

2004 Hurricane Ivan Exchange

2002 Hurricane Lili Exchange

2000 Heating Oil Exchange

2000 Ship Channel Closure Exchange

1999 Maya Exchange

1996 Pipeline Blockage Exchange

I thought Biden wasn't even cognizant on what he is saying? Here again, he either is, or he isn't.
he isn't, so he's repeating what his elite puppet masters have told him. It's still quite simple

Forum List

Back