But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

I understood it just fine. Maxed out in 2020 at 12 million, per the graph in your link.

So tell us all how your Vegetable Messiah got them to ramp up production when they have been maxed out for 2 years, Simp. :laughing0301:
DOH!

Well, something happened, no one is saying anything, but the price of oil dropped.

Sure, they did, Q NUT.

Oil prices drop by 63 cents to $103.34 ahead of OPEC+ meeting on Aug 3​

Oil prices dropped early on Monday as investors braced for this week's meeting of officials from OPEC and other top producers on supply adjustments​

Go read Lurch's link, Simp. The Saudis maxed out production in 2020.

Why the hell did your Vegetable Messiah go over there begging for more oil when they couldn't produce any more if they wanted to? Is he really that stupid?

"Saudi Arabia has committed to support global oil market balancing for sustained economic growth," the White House said. "We have welcomed the increase in production levels 50 percent above what was planned for July and August."
That

Go read Lurch's link, Simp. The Saudis maxed out production in 2020.
Yeah, for 2020, retard.
It's 2022 now.

Orange kool-aid coma?
Why the hell did your Vegetable Messiah go over there begging for more oil when they couldn't produce any more if they wanted to?
NOT a peep from Trumptards, when the Saudi, orange grifter did it,
IF that's what happened.
or going over there begging them to CUT production.
Is he really that stupid?
Awww as Trumptards scream......................"DO SOMETHING"?

Yeah, for 2020, retard.
It's 2022 now.

Orange kool-aid coma?

NOT a peep from Trumptards, when the Saudi, orange grifter did it,
IF that's what happened.
or going over there begging them to CUT production.
Is he really that stupid?
Awww as Trumptards scream......................"DO SOMETHING"?
It's Lurch's link, Simp.

Show us how the Saudis ramped up production since your Vegetable Messiah went over there and gave them a collective blow job.

GO!

Why do you think you can get away with such blatant lies.

Gas was $2.36 when your Vegetable Messiah took office, liar.

One should be more careful where you get your information from.

U.S. retail gasoline prices fell by 3.3 cents to average $2.537/gallon during the week ended January 20.

EIA Gasoline and Diesel Retail Prices Update, January 22, 2020 - Fuels Market News.

One should be more careful where you get your information from.

U.S. retail gasoline prices fell by 3.3 cents to average $2.537/gallon during the week ended January 20.

EIA Gasoline and Diesel Retail Prices Update, January 22, 2020 - Fuels Market News.
1659363581143.png

"Saudi Arabia has committed to support global oil market balancing for sustained economic growth," the White House said. "We have welcomed the increase in production levels 50 percent above what was planned for July and August."
THAT was a bald-faced lie by the Brandon administration!

View attachment 676942

Your link......

Trump is just as much to blame for where we are today. His administration printed trillions as well. How much money was created out of thin air since the pandemic began?

Your link......

Trump is just as much to blame for where we are today. His administration printed trillions as well. How much money was created out of thin air since the pandemic began?
yep, doesn't explain Joe's moves after he took office. You want to go to Trump because you forgive xiden. it's punks like you who are bad for true americans.

Here’s Sleepy Joe all fired up talking to Democrats at a retreat in Philadelphia. He lies and lies again about how much you’re paying at the pump and the reason why. If the price of gas went up $0.75 when Putin invaded Ukraine who was responsible for the $1.20 increase in the 14 months preceding?

yep, doesn't explain Joe's moves after he took office. You want to go to Trump because you forgive xiden. it's punks like you who are bad for true americans.

LOL, I didn't vote for Biden but you know that.

As you note it's BOTH of their fault (and those who came before them) and it's why I support neither party,

LOL, I didn't vote for Biden but you know that.

As you note it's BOTH of their fault (and those who came before them) and it's why I support neither party,
Not at all. I blame the governors of the states, but Xiden had a choice and refused to acknowledge what was happening, for that he takes the blame from Jan 2021 to feb 2022. Especially when he called out Putin for his war. if it walks and quacks like a duck, it's a .....

BTW, the big word was "mandate"

If xiden gets to blame putin I get to blame xiden. It's really quite simple. And still you protect him.

Not at all. I blame the governors of the states, but Xiden had a choice and refused to acknowledge what was happening, for that he takes the blame from Jan 2021 to feb 2022. Especially when he called out Putin for his war. if it walks and quacks like a duck, it's a .....

Biden doesn't know what is happening.

(And Trump signed off on all that spending, not the governors.)

Biden doesn't know what is happening.

(And Trump signed off on all that spending, not the governors.)
not the spending in 2021. you're still ignoring xiden. So, I'd say you voted for xiden. sorry simpleton.

not the spending in 2021. you're still ignoring xiden. So, I'd say you voted for xiden. sorry simpleton.

Did it continue under Biden as it did under Trump, Obama, Bush? Yes, and I condemned it all.

Did it continue under Biden as it did under Trump, Obama, Bush? Yes, and I condemned it all.
the money Trump doled out was handed out before the elections. price per gallon continued to fall. All I asked you was why did the price go up after xiden took office and you blame trump. Can't make it up.

Forum List

Back