But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

News flash. Come late August, early September gas prices will go up again for the holiday

Yes there will be a little bump for Labor Day, but not much as not as many people travel then as do for the 4th or Memorial day. Then after that bump it will come down again till there is bump for Thanksgiving.

And when the election hits the national average will be less than it is now, not the 7 bucks like you wish it would be

Yes there will be a little bump for Labor Day, but not much as not as many people travel then as do for the 4th or Memorial day. Then after that bump it will come down again till there is bump for Thanksgiving.

And when the election hits the national average will be less than it is now, not the 7 bucks like you wish it would be

Even then there is absolutely no legitimate rationale for it. We know the higher demand times and how they work and there is no reason for the markets to act like they do. It's a known issue, so there is no reason for prices to change.

the issue is why prices have dropped a little....it's not a good thing....it's low demand...low demand because of the Xiden recesssion and inflation.

Even then there is absolutely no legitimate rationale for it. We know the higher demand times and how they work and there is no reason for the markets to act like they do. It's a known issue, so there is no reason for prices to change.

Of course there is a reason to change the price, it is called profit.

If I owned a gas station along the interstate I would bump my prices for the weekend knowing that people will pay it vice sitting at home

OMG, Q NUT.
You could be the new GQP nominee for congress.....................you're stupid enough.

"The president doesn't control oil prices, not without negotiating, with a supplier".
Biden didn't just drop by Saudi to say hi.
No, he stopped by to beg and give them a reach around. And it didn't work, Simp.

IDK, if it did or not, I just got fuel for $3.80 a gallon.
I was $4.09 last Friday, Q NUT.
You implied he got the Saudis to increase production which led to the price dropping, Dumbass.

He didn't, and they didn't. They told him to fuck off.

Saudi oil production is at its highest level ever and they will increase it to their capacity

Hmmm
Didn't read your own link, didya Lurch?

They announced their TWO DECADE plan to increase capacity in 2020 (thank you President Trump). They won't be to 13 million until 2027. So tell us how your Vegetable Messiah's visit did anything, Simp. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Prince Mohammed framed his answer emphasizing that the world — and not just countries like Saudi Arabia — needs to invest in fossil-fuels production over the next two decades to meet growing global demand and avoid energy shortages. “The kingdom will do its part in this regard, as it announced an increase in its production capacity to 13 million barrels per day, after which the kingdom will not have any additional capacity to increase production,” he said in a wide-ranging speech.

It bears repeating: Saudi Arabia, the holder of the world’s largest oil reserves, is telling the world that in the not-so-distant future it “will not have any additional capacity to increase production.” Let that sink in.

The first part of his announcement was well known. In 2020, Riyadh instructed its state-owned oil giant Saudi Aramco to embark on a multiyear, multibillion-dollar program to boost its maximum production capacity to 13 million barrels by 2027,

Didn't read your own link, didya Lurch?

They announced their TWO DECADE plan to increase capacity in 2020 (thank you President Trump). They won't be to 13 million until 2027. So tell us how your Vegetable Messiah's visit did anything, Simp. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Prince Mohammed framed his answer emphasizing that the world — and not just countries like Saudi Arabia — needs to invest in fossil-fuels production over the next two decades to meet growing global demand and avoid energy shortages. “The kingdom will do its part in this regard, as it announced an increase in its production capacity to 13 million barrels per day, after which the kingdom will not have any additional capacity to increase production,” he said in a wide-ranging speech.

It bears repeating: Saudi Arabia, the holder of the world’s largest oil reserves, is telling the world that in the not-so-distant future it “will not have any additional capacity to increase production.” Let that sink in.

The first part of his announcement was well known. In 2020, Riyadh instructed its state-owned oil giant Saudi Aramco to embark on a multiyear, multibillion-dollar program to boost its maximum production capacity to 13 million barrels by 2027,
I guess you misunderstood what you read.

They are pumping more oil than they ever have and don’t have the capacity to pump more now.

Can’t get blood from a stone

I am sorry, but there are plenty of local, state, and federal officials who have been sent to prison for violating those campaign finance laws.

Here is the FEC's regulations:
you wrote "there are plenty"... your link only discusses why... but not how many i.e. "plenty"...
So once again you are using exaggeration which is so unlike the movie character Admiral Rockwell Tory as portrayed by John Wayne' 1945 release of the "In Harm's Way" movie..(which again you made a mistake !) Rockwell W. Torrey
It is so easy to find the facts so why not do so and PROVE there are "plenty of .... sent to prison"!

You implied he got the Saudis to increase production which led to the price dropping, Dumbass.
Well, something happened, no one is saying anything, but the price of oil dropped.
Sure, they did, Q NUT.

Oil prices drop by 63 cents to $103.34 ahead of OPEC+ meeting on Aug 3​

Oil prices dropped early on Monday as investors braced for this week's meeting of officials from OPEC and other top producers on supply adjustments​

That's what politicians do. The reality is that their ability to control prices is minimal.
still want to know why the drastic rise after Xiden got into office. That January? tell us what happened on that week?

"Saudi Arabia has committed to support global oil market balancing for sustained economic growth," the White House said. "We have welcomed the increase in production levels 50 percent above what was planned for July and August."

I guess you misunderstood what you read.

They are pumping more oil than they ever have and don’t have the capacity to pump more now.

Can’t get blood from a stone
I understood it just fine. Maxed out in 2020 at 12 million, per the graph in your link.

So tell us all how your Vegetable Messiah got them to ramp up production when they have been maxed out for 2 years, Simp. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back