But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

The gas reserve may not be the only problem we are facing due to Biden's outright stupidity. He gave away billions of dollars worth of military equipment to the Taliban with his failed Afghanistan retreat. He has given many more billions of our military equipment to Ukraine. How much do we have left to fight a war against China or Russia? Has that fool weakened us to the point of being vulnerable to attack?
That does not mention the billion he has been giving the illegal immigrants and the trillions of $$ of debt he and the democrats have saddled us with in the last two years. They single handedly trashed the hottest US economy in generations.

A rise? Sure, maybe a little. What we saw was the same thing that happened under Bush.
same result doesnt mean the same reason for it,,

just like rape and consensual sex,, both can end in a pregnancy but they happened for two different reasons,,

same result doesnt mean the same reason for it,,

just like rape and consensual sex,, both can end in a pregnancy but they happened for two different reasons,,

It happened just as I said. Call it a coincidence, call it luck but it's simply knowing history.

Biden has little to do with the price of gas, whether it's going up or down.

Such branches are just political masturbation.

Follow me to stay abreast of current and historical facts!

The first one is a great fucking source. The second one says nothing about your claim. I can see you are up to your typical bullshitting!

They're on Wall Street.
They give millions for campaigns and the candidates that receive these donations keep what they don't spend.
Congress constantly passes legislation that allows MNCs to replace qualified US citizens with Business Visas or makes it easier to offshore.

Get it or are you a Portfolio Democrat?

This is one of the biggest misconceptions in the known universe. Unused campaign funds can NOT be used by the candidate except for campaign expenses. Haven't you seen people spending campaign money for other purposes go to jail?

This is one of the biggest misconceptions in the known universe. Unused campaign funds can NOT be used by the candidate except for campaign expenses. Haven't you seen people spending campaign money for other purposes go to jail?
No...
There are certain political figures who never get prosecuted for breaking any law...many of them are in Nassau County.
The judges are owned by the political clubs.

Forum List

Back