But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

Fucks sake I thought the Deep State was at it...

Who are these Globalists? How can I join them and make these decisions too?
How do you feel so powerless against these powerful invisible beings?
Are the Globalists the ones that hid the aliens too?
They're on Wall Street.
They give millions for campaigns and the candidates that receive these donations keep what they don't spend.
Congress constantly passes legislation that allows MNCs to replace qualified US citizens with Business Visas or makes it easier to offshore.

Get it or are you a Portfolio Democrat?

You’re correct. That piece was talking about demand. I misread it.

BUT what you ignore is that you are talking about gasoline and distillates ( primarily diesel) as an agregate.

I posted an early article that broke it out showing that gas was down 10% and distillates were NOT down on demand.

Does that make yo a liar? Hard to say

You are however an asshole
Yes, I agree You are an asshole.

All fuels are down 10%, diesel, gas and airline fuel, that is what I read In several reports. With the price of diesel falling as it has for the last few weeks, I am sure the demand is less as things start to slow down. Housing, car sales, travel Are all trending down, people shortened time and distance for vacations this year. Lets hope we get back to normal soon.

And the right seems to think he can control prices, but not when they go down. So you're all fkn idiots. congrats
Biden is no more responsible for the price going up than it going down, now the left, like Biden and Lesh are giving Biden credit but we all know that isn’t true.

None of that is affecting current oil prices
And obviously you are totally ignorant and as such uninformed as to the reality of oil exploration and production.
While I'm not in that industry, I do know from evidently more years of observation than you that whatever information you are
basing your comments on coming from the both uninformed and truly biased MSM it will be not the reality.
For example tell me and other dummies like Biden anticipate as evidently you do NOT know this simple reality:
300 million barrels of oil a year is used to make 2.35 billion tires and Biden like you want to get rid of their supply?
Again... raising prices!!!
And 2.35 BILLION tires a year is just one of 6,000 products made from the industry Biden wants to get rid of!
Again I unlike you and your ilk DON'T provide proof of your statements. Get proof and then make a supportive argument.
products6000madefromoil.png

Biden is no more responsible for the price going up than it going down, now the left, like Biden and Lesh are giving Biden credit but we all know that isn’t true.
So none of the below comments meant NOTHING to the oil companies?

"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

when he said oil executives 'Put them in jail. I'm not joking about this,' Biden said
Biden was obviously ignorant of these FACTS of fossil fuel... that he wants to get rid of it!
With Over 6,000 products and counting, petroleum continues to be a crucial requirement for all consumers.
Products made from petroleum | Ranken Energy Corporation
So Biden tells an Industry supports 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment, according to PwC. In 2012
That he wants to eliminate their jobs, reduce $45.5 billion a year in this industry's payments to Medicare/SS (how many of you are aware your employer matches the 6.2% that is deducted from your paycheck?) and Biden wants to get rid of that?
And you still say Biden has NO effect?
Think about this for a second...
Tire prices have risen approximately 5% in 2021, mainly due to raw material and manufacturing cost increases, along with disposal and transportation costs,
Many tire manufacturers increased prices in 2021. Tire prices are affected by the prices of commodities such as crude oil, rubber, and steel, which are all used in tire manufacturing. All three of these commodities saw price increases this year,” said Mark Atchley, senior supply chain manager for Enterprise Fleet Management. “

U.S. crude oil spikes to 13-year high of $130 overnight, then ...

Mar 6, 2022
https://www.cnbc.com › 2022/03/06 › us-crude-oil-jum...

So as a tire manufacture that uses 7 gallons of oil to make one tire, just in the tire manufacturing business with
2.35 billion tires using 7 gallons per tire equals 300 million barrels of what Biden and you want rid of PER YEAR.
So from 2020 one barrel oil cost $41.96 to 03/06/22 of $130 that's a cost increase per gallon (at 55 gallons/barrel) 210% or a $16.55 cost INCREASE
just to produce ONE tire. 2.35 billion... means $5,554,455 PRICE INCREASE for tires!
And that is just ONE product of 6,000 that use oil in their products!

Last edited:
• President Joe Biden didn’t break with Trump on Afghanistan policy, except for pushing back the withdrawal by a few months.

Which was a huge mistake and gave the Taliban time to have taken over enough territory to be a problem when we were tying to get people out

Dude, you are the only one that has brought up homosexual fantasies. You posted them in this thread. Be proud of who you are.

Also, gas prices always peak in June/July time frame.

Since 1990 the average price in June is the highest price of the year and then starts to drop after that.

Now I know why a 3 year old seems intelligent to you.
Projecting your latent homosexuality and lying again. News flash. Come late August, early September gas prices will go up again for the holiday. Be proud you’re a no education, family attacking, stolen valor liar.

I have no idea,, and that has nothing to do with the comment you responded,, sorry, deflected from,,

any anti fossil fuel policy like bidens is going to result in a rise in prices,,,

A rise? Sure, maybe a little. What we saw was the same thing that happened under Bush.

For two years all we heard from the Left was Joe had nothing to do with gas prices. Now it goes down a few cents and the Joe/Kamala circus is taking credit for the drop.

I think I'm going to puke. I've heard so many democrat lies from the leftists on this board today and now Word Salad Kameltoe is trying to tell me this is the fastest decline in prices in over a decade? Where on God's green earth was she when the Obama fuel prices of $2.83 (7-13-15) dropped to $1.72 (2-15-2016). I believe that is a $1.11 drop in seven months. Of course all of that is miniscule compared to the $2.71 increase that she and the vegetable have presided over. SMFH.

I think I'm going to puke. I've heard so many democrat lies from the leftists on this board today and now Word Salad Kameltoe is trying to tell me this is the fastest decline in prices in over a decade? Where on God's green earth was she when the Obama fuel prices of $2.83 (7-13-15) dropped to $1.72 (2-15-2016). I believe that is a $1.11 drop in seven months. Of course all of that is miniscule compared to the $2.71 increase that she and the vegetable have presided over. SMFH.

About a month and a half back, gas prices in Newberry SC were sitting at around 4.50/gal. Today, I went and bought gas for my lawnmowers, and only paid 3.59/gal. I'd say that almost a dollar in a month and a half is a pretty significant drop.

For two years all we heard from the Right was Joe had everything to do with gas prices. Now it goes down a 50 plus cents and the MAGA circus is giving him no credit for the drop.
LYING AGAIN, GIGI. What have you been telling us about you NEVER support the vegetable and the democrats? Oh yeah, you're an independent. LMAO! Nope, you are a lying democrat and no one is assuming.

Forum List

Back