But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

Bullshit. Adding 5% of our daily oil usage absolutely had downward pressure on prices
Not one expert that I read said that adding from the reserve helped pricing. Also if I recall reserves were released in April and prices continued to rise to its highest level in history. Spare me that tired moronic story.

No...
There are certain political figures who never get prosecuted for breaking any law...many of them are in Nassau County.
The judges are owned by the political clubs.
I am sorry, but there are plenty of local, state, and federal officials who have been sent to prison for violating those campaign finance laws.

Here is the FEC's regulations:

I am sorry, but there are plenty of local, state, and federal officials who have been sent to prison for violating those campaign finance laws.

Here is the FEC's regulations:
And there are plenty who haven't.
The shit that goes in certain locales is beyond belief.
We've even had the FBI come in and leave after a few months...Lord knows how they were bribed not to find any evidence of wrong doing even though the Excel Spread sheets were discovered and printed out.

Don't be so naive.

On this we agree. I do not agree with Biden doing it now either.

Correct it is not. But if you criticize Biden for it now and did not criticize Trump for doing it then your whining now is meaningless
I did criticize Trump and those before him. But I do not make a habit of jumping on the internet to stomp my feet and pound my fists over everything any president does. I am mature enough to realize that doing that will not change anything. I would not have even mentioned it if it had not been part of this discussion. So no one would have known that I was not happy with the decision to sell it.
As far as meaningless it is not as if the oil had stayed in our borders and not been sold it would have at least been used by our country.

He doesn't but if you were one who blamed the high prices on him you also have to give him credit for them coming down.
Were You not the one that posted this? Seems to me you were wanting to have people give him credit for the lowering of gas prices. While most of the price reduction was not due to him.

Which was a huge mistake and gave the Taliban time to have taken over enough territory to be a problem when we were tying to get people out
Wake the fuck up, Moron.

The Afghanistan debacle is 100% on your Vegetable Messiah. Stop trying to blame Trump.

Not one expert that I read said that adding from the reserve helped pricing. Also if I recall reserves were released in April and prices continued to rise to its highest level in history. Spare me that tired moronic story.
They ignore the fact Veggie Joe tried it before.

Biden intentionally causes the price of gas to go up $3.00 and we're supposed to thank him for dropping the price 50 cents?

By claiming he is bringing gas prices down he is admitting what everyone already knew, that they started going up with his Day One action of attacking the oil industry.

The irony is that even with artificially, temporarily forced lower prices at great cost to the nation, we are not really paying less for the gas now as his Biden-inflation is just eating up the savings as they come!

Prices would now have to come all the way down to about $2.04 a gallon just to equal what gas cost when he actually took office, so, gasoline is STILL about 206% higher since he took office, based on the national average.

Not 10%, not 20%, but, DOUBLE.

One million added...daily usage 20 million.

That's 5% added.

Math is not your friend

Global production: 101 million

Veggie Joe is selling 1 million from our strategic reserves.

Less than 1%, Simp.

Or are you now arguing oil is just a US product?

GG is not a stolen valor person. Only a Marine could be that fucking stupid!
I have a coworker who was a Navy man for a few years (discharged for slight hearing loss due to working near big guns during Desert Shield/Storm) who told me they say Marine stands for Men ARiving In Navy Equipment.

So you are calling Biden a liar for taking credit for the small drop in price.
OMG, Q NUT.
You could be the new GQP nominee for congress.....................you're stupid enough.

"The president doesn't control oil prices, not without negotiating, with a supplier".
Biden didn't just drop by Saudi to say hi.

Were You not the one that posted this? Seems to me you were wanting to have people give him credit for the lowering of gas prices. While most of the price reduction was not due to him.

I'm sorry you were not able to comprehend my statement. I said IF you were one to blame the rise on him, you then have to give him credit for it falling to be consistent in your beliefs. My position is presidents have very little control over prices so why would I expect people to give him credit?

Politics have corrupted your mind.

I did criticize Trump and those before him. But I do not make a habit of jumping on the internet to stomp my feet and pound my fists over everything any president does. I am mature enough to realize that doing that will not change anything. I would not have even mentioned it if it had not been part of this discussion. So no one would have known that I was not happy with the decision to sell it.
As far as meaningless it is not as if the oil had stayed in our borders and not been sold it would have at least been used by our country.

Yet here you are stomping your feet and pounding you fists over everything Biden does.

Actually he does. If you stop oil leasing or you lower the amount of oil leases.

....then you can reasonably say oil will be more expensive ~3 years down the line, because that's how long it takes to actually get the oil out of the ground.

Though Biden admin didn't lower shit.

Forum List

Back