But we can afford this?

The IMF told Germany to start spending money because they are sitting on it.

We have people in this country that can't get medical care. I pay taxes. Enough.

And we have veterans hurting, people homeless....sorry but they should be the priority. Not some weather scam

I think climate change is real but as you said.....we have veterans, homeless people etc. Mofos way too free with our money and our people have to have services slashed? Oh, no.

The climate has been changing since the beginning and if the current baloney was real they wouldn't have to fake data

Even so, I am tired of everybody flipping out because we are not giving money to other countries.

We have people in this country that can't get medical care. I pay taxes. Enough.

And we have veterans hurting, people homeless....sorry but they should be the priority. Not some weather scam

I think climate change is real but as you said.....we have veterans, homeless people etc. Mofos way too free with our money and our people have to have services slashed? Oh, no.

The climate has been changing since the beginning and if the current baloney was real they wouldn't have to fake data

Even so, I am tired of everybody flipping out because we are not giving money to other countries.

Some nations need help, I understand that but not for some scam and once they get it there is no gurantee how it will be used

Some nations need help, I understand that but not for some scam and once they get it there is no gurantee how it will be used

There is a lot of that going around.

We gave $33 billion to Iran in cash (not a climate thing)
Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash From U.S.

Nope, bullshit. The cash is NOT from US treasury. The cash was released from IRAN'S ACCOUNTS, that were previously frozen.
Just saying, Obama should have gotten a better deal for that $33b. No nukes, or hostages, or less terrorism, etc.

The US Treasury gave Iran $1.7b, including interest, for more terrorism?
US made $1.7 billion transfer to Iran in foreign cash, Treasury says

We gave $33 billion to Iran in cash (not a climate thing)
Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash From U.S.

Nope, bullshit. The cash is NOT from US treasury. The cash was released from IRAN'S ACCOUNTS, that were previously frozen.
Just saying, Obama should have gotten a better deal for that $33b. No nukes, or hostages, or less terrorism, etc.

The US Treasury gave Iran $1.7b, including interest, for more terrorism?
US made $1.7 billion transfer to Iran in foreign cash, Treasury says

Lets get real, no deal involving the word Obama would ever be good enough for you.

We can't afford to help developing countries reduce their greenhouse gas emission to help prevent a more difficult future for our children but we can afford to keep hauling Trump's fat ass (secret service & staff members, to the golf course nearly every weekend.

We can't afford supporting NPR, but we do. We can't afford supporting Planned Parenthood, but we do. We can't afford to support PBS, but we do. We can't afford to support able bodied people who don't work, but we do.

Global warming is theory--not a fact. We have better uses for our money like start repaying our debt than to throw it out on hoaxes or obsessions.

We can't afford to help developing countries reduce their greenhouse gas emission to help prevent a more difficult future for our children but we can afford to keep hauling Trump's fat ass (secret service & staff members, to the golf course nearly every weekend.
Jesus you morons have ZERO perspective.

Forum List

Back