Butthurt Rep. Adam Schiff not told about special ops kill of ISIS leader

He's the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

Ahh, poor baby !

House Intelligence chair says he wasn't told about al-Baghdadi operation

[
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff were not informed in advance of the U.S. special operations forces raid in northwestern Syria in which ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died, Schiff said on ABC’s "This Week"

"My understanding [Pelosi] wasn’t [told].
/QUOTE]

Gee, I wonder why.....
But the POS told Russian pals. Trump is the worst ever to enter our WH Even folks at the world series booed the hell out of him

So he didn't tell the gang of 8? But he told Putin and Erdogan?

And y'all cheer this on?

Okee dokee....

Uncle Pooty and the Turkish Sultan needed to know. They have men in the area, and had need to know what our intentions were so the mission would go on without a hitch.

Dems slobbering that they were not informed first. They were not informed because they would have leaked it to prevent it because many think Muslim terrorists have a legitimate beef.
I'm not a Democrat and I think Muslims have a legitimate gripe- we invaded their homes

Muslims have a legit gripe that we "invaded their homes?" You stupid fucking raghead lover, they INVADED OURS FIRST!

attackphotos-536786707034abfd4cc93a2a6fca90bc6fa74308-s1100-c15.jpg

And y'all cheer this on?

Okee dokee....

Uncle Pooty and the Turkish Sultan needed to know. They have men in the area, and had need to know what our intentions were so the mission would go on without a hitch.
And the gang of 8, the very top of our gvt, representing us Americans didn't?

Okee Dokee.

Ahh, poor baby !

[
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff were not informed in advance of the U.S. special operations forces raid in northwestern Syria in which ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died, Schiff said on ABC’s "This Week"

/QUOTE]

Gee, I wonder why.....
But the POS told Russian pals. Trump is the worst ever to enter our WH Even folks at the world series booed the hell out of him
Would you have preferred he NOT alert the forces in the area and sparked WWIII?

Dems slobbering that they were not informed first. They were not informed because they would have leaked it to prevent it because many think Muslim terrorists have a legitimate beef.
I'm not a Democrat and I think Muslims have a legitimate gripe- we invaded their homes

Muslims have a legit gripe that we "invaded their homes?" You stupid fucking raghead lover, they INVADED OURS FIRST!

Long before 9/11/2001, the Muslims actually invaded and occupied Christian Spain in the years 711. It took 781 years of intense fighting, until 1492, to expel the invaders. Do we really want to do that again?

Not really- 19 people committing mass murder is not an invasion- it's mass murder-

10's of 1000's of Military personnel and Military equipment is an invasion-

You're in over your head.

And y'all cheer this on?

Okee dokee....

Okee Dokee.

What were they going to do? It's just butthurt they brought on themselves

And y'all cheer this on?

Okee dokee....

Okee Dokee.

Exactly right. If Schiff were told, he'd leak the information to al-Baghdadi. Schiff's biggest enemy is Trump, he will do anything or say anything to defeat him. Ditto with Pelosi

Long before 9/11/2001, the Muslims actually invaded and occupied Christian Spain in the years 711. It took 781 years of intense fighting, until 1492, to expel the invaders. Do we really want to do that again?
Spain is not our concern.

Not really- 19 people committing mass murder is not an invasion- it's mass murder-

10's of 1000's of Military personnel and Military equipment is an invasion-

You're in over your head.

The Muslims found out quickly that was a bad idea...and were in waaaay over their heads. Don't be yanking the Eagle's tail feathers.

Spain is not our concern.

True enough. But the Islamonazis are. And their past actions can foretell what their future actions will be.

That's because we wanted to have the element of surprize working for us. Schiff for brains certainly would have warned his anti-America friends about it.
IF TRUMP HAD TOLD SHIT FOR BRAINS ABOUT THE RAID THE DETAILS WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NYT/WAPO WITHIN HOURS.

Thak GOD for our great leader Trump who defeated ISIS almost all by himself Never mind the help the agencies he's bashed gave

I believe Shit-Head and Nancy would have leaked about the raid knowing the leak would have meant possible US military deaths. They are so full of hate they are willing to have US military killed just to make Trump look incompetent as CIC.

That's because we wanted to have the element of surprize working for us. Schiff for brains certainly would have warned his anti-America friends about it.
IF TRUMP HAD TOLD SHIT FOR BRAINS ABOUT THE RAID THE DETAILS WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NYT/WAPO WITHIN HOURS.

Exactly. The internet has created a 24 hour news cycle.You can no longer just wait until after the deadline to hold news back for a day.

I believe Shit-Head and Nancy would have leaked about the raid knowing the leak would have meant possible US military deaths. They are so full of hate they are willing to have US military killed just to make Trump look incompetent as CIC.

Exactly right. The D's want US military deaths, the military are big supporters of the Trumpster and are "in need" of punishment in their view.

Ahh, poor baby !

[

/QUOTE]

Gee, I wonder why.....
We had to fly through their controlled airspace ya moron

Forum List

Back