Buttigieg Caught / Roasted For Adding Fake Applause To CNN Town Hall Clips

That's almost as bad as hiring people to cheer and watch you come down an escalator like Trump did.

Never true, and I was at a rally, the one in Southaven, MS where he talked about Christine Ford....no one got paid (we don't do the shit you lefties do, grassroots no astroturf) and I was happy to go and cheer for free.

Trump Paid Actors $50 to Cheer for Him
View attachment 305421

The article says allegedly so there is no evidence. Forget Learn to code, Learn to read.
The left forces union people to attend theirs and gives school children time off....And of course they are known for their astroturf payscale.....we can do this, but I'll crush you

Am Lyin' Pete, Dems, and snowflakes are perfectly ok with Butigieg making a fake video clip that includes fake applause to make Butigied seem more populate / funny than he is....but they are freaking out at a video clip that shows Pelosi ripping up the SOTU speech after every big point the President made during the speech......

Waaaaaaaaah! Lie to the people and hide the truth....gotta make the Democrats LOOK good. Got to lie to and fool the sheep to get their votes...

:p

:p

Forum List

Back