Buttigieg: i'm not worried about bullies, i'm gay from Indiana, i served in the army & Trump didn't!

Being in the military reserves does not confer sainthood.
That is not an excuse to be rotten. Do you have a good reason besides he's gay and a dem? Is that the high bar for you that allows you to piss on the flag and on the service and on our country? For shame.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Piss on the flag! Hey this pervert is not the flag. He spent nine months in the service all of it behind a computer. He's as bad as John Kerry. He's gay but being a democrat was a very conscious choice. Remember, democrats are the most disgusting life forms there are.
Sure thing, america hater. So sad. Our great flag and service people deserve better than this anonymous internet trash.

That's what most cowards who have never served usually do, attack someone who has.
The president SERVES. And for zero pay. That's TRUE service.

The president NEVER served and how do you know he doesn't get his pay?

I don't have a problem with homosexuals, I DO have a problem when they, as some women and Blacks do, use their gender identity or race to further their political or professional careers. Butt-judge wants people to vote for him just because he's gay.

Hell that is what white men have done for centuries.

Notice how this is pretty much all the Democratic party has become?

The only thing I ever hear about policies is what they can steal and who they can steal it from. Beyond that, their entire candidacy is always about heritage, skin color and who they like to screw.

It's a total fucking clown show.

He has to remind us that he's degenerate every time he opens his mouth. He served in the military all right. He served every guy who dropped his pants
Look at this wonderful patriot here pissing on the service. Totally rotten.

There was a code breaker during ww2 who helped end the war and certainly helped save a lot of lives. His country still harassed him for being gay and he ended up in prison and committing suicide. People were pretty harsh on gays back then. Today most intelligent and educated people are more accepting of them.

Alan Turing, WWII Codebreaker Who Was Persecuted for Being Gay, Is the New Face of England's £50 Note

That is not an excuse to be rotten. Do you have a good reason besides he's gay and a dem? Is that the high bar for you that allows you to piss on the flag and on the service and on our country? For shame.

Piss on the flag! Hey this pervert is not the flag. He spent nine months in the service all of it behind a computer. He's as bad as John Kerry. He's gay but being a democrat was a very conscious choice. Remember, democrats are the most disgusting life forms there are.
Sure thing, america hater. So sad. Our great flag and service people deserve better than this anonymous internet trash.

Buttplug is not the flag. Buttplug barely makes a service member. Hating democrats and fighting them is the highest form of patriotism there is. Especially pervert democrats.
We were lectured on the equivalency of armed service and flag in the pathetic complaints on anthem kneeling. That a kneeling player was directly insulting the troops. Well eat it yah hack. You insult someone in the service with homophobic slurs of all things and you are tearing at the flag and country itself. What a witch.

That's what most cowards who have never served usually do, attack someone who has.
The president SERVES. And for zero pay. That's TRUE service.
You arent that stupid are you? You really think he and his family are getting absolutely zero out of the presidency? I'm sure business is great. They will leave a billion dollars richer, if they leave at all. Kushner, Ivanka, don jr and eric are all leveraging it, and trump himself is funneling govt business to his companies and properties for the money and also free advertising.

Get with the program. The guy is a daily liar to the american people and you cant anything he says as truth unless it actually happens or survives and fact checking.

He has to remind us that he's degenerate every time he opens his mouth. He served in the military all right. He served every guy who dropped his pants

There was a code breaker during ww2 who helped end the war and certainly helped save a lot of lives. His country still harassed him for being gay and he ended up in prison and committing suicide. People were pretty harsh on gays back then. Today most intelligent and educated people are more accepting of them.

Alan Turing, WWII Codebreaker Who Was Persecuted for Being Gay, Is the New Face of England's £50 Note
At least Alan Turing did something besides run around screaming that having a stretched out asshole is a qualification. Peter Buttplug pounded a keyboard all day and got his ass pounded all night.

At least Alan Turing did something besides run around screaming that having a stretched out asshole is a qualification. Peter Buttplug pounded a keyboard all day and got his ass pounded all night.

ROFL - you legit just made me cackle!

When Mayor Mary was in the Army he was a poor commander. For some reason he had a penchant for leaving his men open to an assault on their rear.

Nobody wants a fudge packer for President

Why is being gay more offensive than a whore who was so busy indulging in sexual immorality and grabbing people's private parts that he couldn't serve in the military and worried about catching an STD? Seriously.
Homosexuality is an anti-nature proclivity that is innately repulsive and, among men, has proven to generate and exacerbate deadly and incurable STD’s while your opinion of one person is only one opinion of one person.
Seriously.
Homosexuality appears throughout nature and the animal kingdom.

Why is being gay more offensive than a whore who was so busy indulging in sexual immorality and grabbing people's private parts that he couldn't serve in the military and worried about catching an STD? Seriously.
Homosexuality is an anti-nature proclivity that is innately repulsive and, among men, has proven to generate and exacerbate deadly and incurable STD’s while your opinion of one person is only one opinion of one person.
Seriously.
Sure. Just saw two Polar bears butt fucking on the Animal Planet network just the other day. Happens all the time in nature. NOT! :finger3:

Seriously.
Sure. Just saw two Polar bears butt fucking on the Animal Planet network just the other day. Happens all the time in nature. NOT! :finger3:
You sound like someone really insecure about his masculinity. What I said about the animal kingdom is true. Like a true Trump supporter, you obviously do not read.

Seriously.
You sound like someone really insecure about his masculinity. What I said about the animal kingdom is true. Like a true Trump supporter, you obviously do not read.
Didn’t sense any insecurity Saturday night when I went down to pound town with my gal pal.

Seriously.
So does booger eating.

Seriously.
Do you tell people who are grossed out by booger-eating that they are insecure about their snot?

Forum List

Back