🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Buttigieg: i'm not worried about bullies, i'm gay from Indiana, i served in the army & Trump didn't!

Why is being gay more offensive than a whore who was so busy indulging in sexual immorality and grabbing people's private parts that he couldn't serve in the military and worried about catching an STD? Seriously.
Homosexuality is an anti-nature proclivity that is innately repulsive and, among men, has proven to generate and exacerbate deadly and incurable STD’s while your opinion of one person is only one opinion of one person.
Seriously.
Homosexuality appears throughout nature and the animal kingdom.
Sure. Just saw two Polar bears butt fucking on the Animal Planet network just the other day. Happens all the time in nature. NOT! :finger3:
You sound like someone really insecure about his masculinity. What I said about the animal kingdom is true. Like a true Trump supporter, you obviously do not read.
Do you tell people who are grossed out by booger-eating that they are insecure about their snot?
Why is being gay more offensive than a whore who was so busy indulging in sexual immorality and grabbing people's private parts that he couldn't serve in the military and worried about catching an STD? Seriously.
Homosexuality is an anti-nature proclivity that is innately repulsive and, among men, has proven to generate and exacerbate deadly and incurable STD’s while your opinion of one person is only one opinion of one person.
Seriously.
Sure. Just saw two Polar bears butt fucking on the Animal Planet network just the other day. Happens all the time in nature. NOT! :finger3:
You sound like someone really insecure about his masculinity. What I said about the animal kingdom is true. Like a true Trump supporter, you obviously do not read.
Do you tell people who are grossed out by booger-eating that they are insecure about their snot?
Seriously.

A pretty stupid comparison.

Nobody wants a fudge packer for President
You sound like someone who is really insecure about his masculinity. Here in Ireland we have a leader who is openly gay, and I never hear such rhetoric.
Well my respect for Ireland just hit the shits. Is he a former priest?
No, he is of Indian heritage.
Old Ireland: “Let’s get pissed up an fight!” :cheers2:

New Ireland: “Eh Mickey O’ Conner, let’s down a few pints at the pub and then you can pound my arse raw.” :beer:

go get em Mayor Pete!

You know, I keep expecting him to say something to bridge the gap between himself and those that don't like him.

Instead he just makes me glad he doesn't have a chance. How was this supposed to get him to be more popular with the public?

I can see how this would make him more popular with the lowest common denominator in politics, but that won't win you an election, by playing up to the worst people in the country.

Nobody wants a fudge packer for President

Because people find it offensive? Hello! How dumb are you.

Not dumb at all. I don't think that you stop being who you are or stop doing something that you choose to do just because someone finds you or your activity offensive. You don't seem to have ceased your bigotry, which some of us find offensive.

He has to remind us that he's degenerate every time he opens his mouth. He served in the military all right. He served every guy who dropped his pants
Look at this wonderful patriot here pissing on the service. Totally rotten.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Being in the military reserves does not confer sainthood.

There was a code breaker during ww2 who helped end the war and certainly helped save a lot of lives. His country still harassed him for being gay and he ended up in prison and committing suicide. People were pretty harsh on gays back then. Today most intelligent and educated people are more accepting of them.

Alan Turing, WWII Codebreaker Who Was Persecuted for Being Gay, Is the New Face of England's £50 Note
At least Alan Turing did something besides run around screaming that having a stretched out asshole is a qualification. Peter Buttplug pounded a keyboard all day and got his ass pounded all night.

Sounds like you are speaking from experience, how do you know what is happening to his ass.

He has to remind us that he's degenerate every time he opens his mouth. He served in the military all right. He served every guy who dropped his pants

There was a code breaker during ww2 who helped end the war and certainly helped save a lot of lives. His country still harassed him for being gay and he ended up in prison and committing suicide. People were pretty harsh on gays back then. Today most intelligent and educated people are more accepting of them.

Alan Turing, WWII Codebreaker Who Was Persecuted for Being Gay, Is the New Face of England's £50 Note
At least Alan Turing did something besides run around screaming that having a stretched out asshole is a qualification. Peter Buttplug pounded a keyboard all day and got his ass pounded all night.

Sounds like you are speaking from experience, how do you know what is happening to his ass.
He keeps telling us. Is he a liar?

Buttplug thinks he can get elected running as the gay Jesus. He is leading the way to a new Christianity. The more he yammers the worse he looks.

Really, when did he tell you about his asshole?

Buttplug thinks he can get elected running as the gay Jesus. He is leading the way to a new Christianity. The more he yammers the worse he looks.

Gay Jesus, where did that come from?

You have never heard him speak.

I have never heard him talk about his asshole or being Gay Jesus, can you post that.

I have never heard him talk about his asshole or being Gay Jesus, can you post that.
I wouldn't dream of impeding your own investigation.

It is bad enough that this country elected that worthless affirmative action Neggra in 2008 but if it elects a filthy ass dumbshit Moon Bat queer then we are pretty well kaput as a nation.

He need to go back to his job of giving $5 blowjobs on Saturday night in the parking lot of the 7-11 and forget about being President because it ain't gonna happen.

It is bad enough that this country elected that worthless affirmative action Neggra in 2008 but if it elects a filthy ass dumbshit Moon Bat queer then we are pretty well kaput as a nation.

He need to go back to his job of giving $5 blowjobs on Saturday night in the parking lot of the 7-11 and forget about being President because it ain't gonna happen.

Both Obama and Buttigieg are a damned sight better than the orange whore and pigpence the superstitious sex queerdo.

I wouldn't dream of impeding your own investigation.

You seem to know a lot about his asshole and being Gay Jesus, tell us how you gained this knowledge.

mawa.jpg

Both Obama and Buttigieg are a damned sight better than the orange whore and pigpence the superstitious sex queerdo.
Interesting. The worst thing you can say against Mike Pence is that his marital fidelity makes him a sex queerdo.

Democrats: "Lets elected a filthy ass queer, who can't even run a small Indiana town effectively as President. What could possible go wrong?

Just like "lets elect a stupid worthless affirmative action community organizer as President.. "What could possibly go wrong other than increased poverty, decrease family income, ruined health care, tremendous debt and dismal economic growth?"

Democrats: "Lets elected a filthy ass queer, who can't even run a small Indiana town effectively as President. What could possible go wrong?

Just like "lets elect a stupid worthless affirmative action community organizer as President.. "What could possibly go wrong other than increased poverty, decrease family income, ruined health care, tremendous debt and dismal economic growth?"

Hate to tell you this racist, but all the things Trump Humpers want to give Trump credit for all started under Pres Obama.

Forum List

Back