Buttigieg: i'm not worried about bullies, i'm gay from Indiana, i served in the army & Trump didn't!

Homosexuality is an anti-nature proclivity that is innately repulsive and, among men, has proven to generate and exacerbate deadly and incurable STD’s while your opinion of one person is only one opinion of one person.
Seriously.
Homosexuality appears throughout nature and the animal kingdom.
Sure. Just saw two Polar bears butt fucking on the Animal Planet network just the other day. Happens all the time in nature. NOT! :finger3:
You sound like someone really insecure about his masculinity. What I said about the animal kingdom is true. Like a true Trump supporter, you obviously do not read.
Do you tell people who are grossed out by booger-eating that they are insecure about their snot?
Homosexuality is an anti-nature proclivity that is innately repulsive and, among men, has proven to generate and exacerbate deadly and incurable STD’s while your opinion of one person is only one opinion of one person.
Seriously.
Sure. Just saw two Polar bears butt fucking on the Animal Planet network just the other day. Happens all the time in nature. NOT! :finger3:
You sound like someone really insecure about his masculinity. What I said about the animal kingdom is true. Like a true Trump supporter, you obviously do not read.
Do you tell people who are grossed out by booger-eating that they are insecure about their snot?
Seriously.

A pretty stupid comparison.
It’s a perfect parallel. Both involve anti-nature proclivities that elicit innate reactions of disgust. The booger-eating lobby just doesn’t have as much sway yet.

St Trumpy would have gladly served if it wasn’t for those damn bone spurs

It is bad enough that this country elected that worthless affirmative action Neggra in 2008 but if it elects a filthy ass dumbshit Moon Bat queer then we are pretty well kaput as a nation.

He need to go back to his job of giving $5 blowjobs on Saturday night in the parking lot of the 7-11 and forget about being President because it ain't gonna happen.

Both Obama and Buttigieg are a damned sight better than the orange whore and pigpence the superstitious sex queerdo.
Interesting. The worst thing you can say against Mike Pence is that his marital fidelity makes him a sex queerdo.

Nope. Primarily, he is a sex queerdo due to the disrespectful and disgusting way that he has treated female and LGBT Americans, both as governor and as VP, and his insane fear of women. Frankly, he is a sick and filthy pig who has a warped desire to control everyone else, and pry into their sex and reproductive lives.
Who cares about this bimbo's sex life with this Karen woman. They seem to be two of a kind.
If he wants respect, he should try earning it.

Nobody wants a fudge packer for President

Why is being gay more offensive than a whore who was so busy indulging in sexual immorality and grabbing people's private parts that he couldn't serve in the military and worried about catching an STD? Seriously.
Seriously.
Homosexuality as a sexual orientation does not exist in the animal kingdom at all. You might read but certainly do not comprehend what you read.

It is bad enough that this country elected that worthless affirmative action Neggra in 2008 but if it elects a filthy ass dumbshit Moon Bat queer then we are pretty well kaput as a nation.

He need to go back to his job of giving $5 blowjobs on Saturday night in the parking lot of the 7-11 and forget about being President because it ain't gonna happen.

Both Obama and Buttigieg are a damned sight better than the orange whore and pigpence the superstitious sex queerdo.
Interesting. The worst thing you can say against Mike Pence is that his marital fidelity makes him a sex queerdo.

Nope. Primarily, he is a sex queerdo due to the disrespectful and disgusting way that he has treated female and LGBT Americans, both as governor and as VP, and his insane fear of women. Frankly, he is a sick and filthy pig who has a warped desire to control everyone else, and pry into their sex and reproductive lives.
Who cares about this bimbo's sex life with this Karen woman. They seem to be two of a kind.
If he wants respect, he should try earning it.
His warped desire to ignore women who come on to him.

You sound like someone who is really insecure about his masculinity. Here in Ireland we have a leader who is openly gay, and I never hear such rhetoric.
Well my respect for Ireland just hit the shits. Is he a former priest?
No, he is of Indian heritage.
Oh, so then he is all fucked-up huh?
And you are all racist, huh?

You sound like someone who is really insecure about his masculinity. Here in Ireland we have a leader who is openly gay, and I never hear such rhetoric.
Well my respect for Ireland just hit the shits. Is he a former priest?
No, he is of Indian heritage.
Old Ireland: “Let’s get pissed up an fight!” :cheers2:

New Ireland: “Eh Mickey O’ Conner, let’s down a few pints at the pub and then you can pound my arse raw.” :beer:
Yeah, because fighting is what you insecure men look towards.

It’s a perfect parallel. Both involve anti-nature proclivities that elicit innate reactions of disgust. The booger-eating lobby just doesn’t have as much sway yet.
Let me know when you guys get it together.

Why is being gay more offensive than a whore who was so busy indulging in sexual immorality and grabbing people's private parts that he couldn't serve in the military and worried about catching an STD? Seriously.
Seriously.
Homosexuality as a sexual orientation does not exist in the animal kingdom at all. You might read but certainly do not comprehend what you read.
Yes it does.

Seriously.
Yes it does.
Nope. There isn't a single serious study that says it does either. Homosexual behavior exists as a response to the stressor of not finding a mate. Homosexuality as a sexual orientation does not.

Let me know when you guys get it together.
You mean when we quit thinking for ourselves and instead acquiesce to democrat brainwashing? Not a chance, dupe.

Forum List

Back