🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Buttigieg quit the RCC

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Baptized into the Catholic Church, and graduated from a Catholic prep school- much like yours truly- as an adult he left the Church.

And for that, I salute him.

He realized he wanted to take it in the caboose,so he quit the Catholic Church to become a Radical Episcopalianite, a religion that highly promotes buggery.

I can appreciate that. Instead of trying to insist the Catholic Church endorse anal sex, he joined a religion which already did endorse it.

The political and faith journey of South Bend's 'Mayor Pete'

Baptized into the Catholic Church, and graduated from a Catholic prep school- much like yours truly- as an adult he left the Church.

He realized he wanted to take it in the caboose,so he quit the Catholic Church to become a Radical Episcopalianite, a religion that highly promotes buggery.

I can appreciate that. Instead of trying to insist the Catholic Church endorse anal sex, he joined a religion which already did endorse it.

Lots of us have quit the RCC. What in the heck is a "radical Episcopalianite"? Episcopalians are decent people who are not sexually obsessed, do not discriminate against women and LGBTs, and instead, focus on being Christian. My favorite Christian writer/thinker is an Episcopalian bishop, now retired. When I go liturgical, I usually go Episcopalian. Buttigieg's faith journey is none of your business. You sound like a southern baptist or something similar.

Lots of us have quit the RCC. What in the heck is a "radical Episcopalianite"? Episcopalians are decent people who are not sexually obsessed, do not discriminate against women and LGBTs, and instead, focus on being Christian. My favorite Christian writer/thinker is an Episcopalian bishop, now retired. When I go liturgical, I usually go Episcopalian. Buttigieg's faith journey is none of your business. You sound like a southern baptist or something similar.

Myself, I'm Roman Catholic and always have been.

Sure, broads aren't allowed to become Priests in the Catholic Church, but its fair as men aren't allowed to become Nuns. And the Catholic Church believes that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the garden, not Adam and Steve. Taking it in the Caboose isn't a sacrament because it wasn't established by Almighty God.

I actually have no problem with Episcopals at all. They can believe in Adam and Steve, Gay Marriage, whatever they like. Whatever religion people want to belong to- Episcopal, Mormon, Satanist, Moonie, Hare Krishna, 5% Muslim- I get along with people of all kinds of variable religions.

Sure, broads aren't allowed to become Priests in the Catholic Church, but its fair as men aren't allowed to become Nuns. And the Catholic Church believes that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the garden, not Adam and Steve. Taking it in the Caboose isn't a sacrament because it wasn't established by Almighty God.

I actually have no problem with Episcopals at all. They can believe in Adam and Steve, Gay Marriage, whatever they like. Whatever religion people want to belong to- Episcopal, Mormon, Satanist, Moonie, Hare Krishna, 5% Muslim- I get along with people of all kinds of variable religions.

The RCC is, and always has been a guy church run by a group of guys to the detriment of women. It's funny that its clergy ended up including priests who molested boys as well as girls. I concluded, as a female, that it was best to leave it alone and split long before LGBTs became an issue. Remaining would have meant supporting a guy church, which would be a colossal waste of my time and resources while getting me nowhere. Fortunately, there are plenty of "elsewheres" for people of the other half of humanity. If you want your private church, you can have it. "Vote with your feet."

The RCC is, and always has been a guy church run by a group of guys to the detriment of women. It's funny that its clergy ended up including priests who molested boys as well as girls. I concluded, as a female, that it was best to leave it alone and split long before LGBTs became an issue. Remaining would have meant supporting a guy church, which would be a colossal waste of my time and resources while getting me nowhere. Fortunately, there are plenty of "elsewheres" for people of the other half of humanity. If you want your private church, you can have it. "Vote with your feet."

Its really not true that the RCC is a "guy church" at all. In fact, the church has allowed men to become a Nun.. Only a woman can aspire to that office

So, if you have children, and one of your sons or daughters murders someone, I guess that makes your whole family guilty, is that it? :dunno:

. . . I guess this is why the RCC doesn't allow women to be priests. They have inferior logic abilities.

Really? You think he quit the CATHOLIC CHURCH because there wasn't enough gay anal sex going on?

Forum List

Back