Buying the DemonRATS!~DemonRATS Change Rules to Allow Bloomberg on Stage for Debates

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I mean he has only soentva little over $200 MILLION, SO FAR...and how much KICKBACK to the DNC....after all, we know it is all about MONEY!!!

The DNC drastically revised its debate requirements, opening the door for Mike Bloomberg to join the stage starting in mid-February. The changes were announced this week.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .

Doomberg with his HANDLER!

sorosbloomberg.jpg

I mean he has only soentva little over $200 MILLION, SO FAR...and how much KICKBACK to the DNC....after all, we know it is all about MONEY!!!

The DNC drastically revised its debate requirements, opening the door for Mike Bloomberg to join the stage starting in mid-February. The changes were announced this week.

sorosbloomberg.jpg

I'm afraid that if I were one of the previously excluded candidates whose campaign was run aground due to lack of ability to get into the debate, I'd sue.

Once again, the DNC runs a manifestly crooked election just as they manifestly ran a crooked and incompetent impeachment.

sorosbloomberg.jpg

They're trying to rig the system, just like Republicans. Sucks, don't it?

I do hope he is the nominee. The world will see how anti-Semitic the DNC base truly is.

Seems like some people are SCARED of Mikey. It certainly can't be because he's a billionaire, right? When Trumpsters bring that up it pretty much tips their hand and proves their lack of self-awareness.

Forum List

Back