Buzz Aldrin Clocks Bible Thumpin' Moon Landing Truther.

Swallow seems to bring her work home with her. Nobody wants to see your video collection, Swallow.

You no rike the way you rook in video, Ukie?

Maybe you should stuff the bra.

Buzz wouldn't buy it even then.

:lol:

Nobody doubts that you have an extensive collection of perverted videos, Swallow, but nobody is interested in seeing them. No wonder your pimp slaps you around so much.

Nobody doubts that you have an extensive collection of perverted videos, Swallow, but nobody is interested in seeing them. No wonder your pimp slaps you around so much.

It wasn't hard to find, Unkie..it's from your "dating" site.

Seriously you don't look bad.

No wonder the sailor boys line up for your swallowing skills.

But like I said..you ain't gonna fool Buzz.

Or me.

I seriously don't know why you follow me around like a little puppy.

I don't have a bone for ya. :eusa_shifty:

Sallow, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you so desperate to win a debate that you would resort to posting videos like that? You are a disgusting individual.

It wasn't hard to find, ...

I'm sure you've got your entire extensive collection right there at your fingertips (so to speak), but again, nobody wants to see it, Swallow. Keep your perversions to yourself.

That "moron" was Jessie Ventura...another SEAL.

And I was "pissed" because it was a cheap shot.

He popped Jessie Ventura and ran out of the bar.

Jessie was never a SEAL

Buzz cheap shotted him

This occured before the tp was up and running

You were pissed then and not now, b/c you're nothing but a lying hypocrite

Never a SEAL?

Tell that to the SEALs.

Jesse Ventura | Navy SEALs

And you can listen to the whole thing..but if you want to hear how brave Mr. Kyle stood his ground after hitting Ventura..skip to 2:46.

He ran out of the fucking bar.

Got it?

Either you are an ignorant asshole..you are a lying asshole.

[MENTION=25186]Two Thumbs[/MENTION]

I looked it up as well, he was UDT, not a SEAL

Kyle left the bar to avoid the cops coming in and harassing everyone.

Still doesn't change the fact that you a fucking hypocrite.

Understand?

Comprende?

Jessie was never a SEAL

Buzz cheap shotted him

This occured before the tp was up and running

You were pissed then and not now, b/c you're nothing but a lying hypocrite

Never a SEAL?

Tell that to the SEALs.

And you can listen to the whole thing..but if you want to hear how brave Mr. Kyle stood his ground after hitting Ventura..skip to 2:46.

Got it?

Understand?

Comprende?

Yes..I understand you are a lying asshole. That's the SEAL site. They list him as one.

And Kyle ran out of the bar. That's the fact. You don't punch someone and run. That's called a "Sucker Punch".

Capice?

Ventura was a person who served in the UDT, but he never had the pleasure of becoming a SEAL.

Sorry, but anyone who thinks he was more heroic than what he was deserves a helmet and a trip on the short bus.

Ventura was part of the organization that spawned the SEALs, but he never became one, because he dropped out before they organized.

Ventura is a poser, and needs to be exposed as such. He was never a SEAL, can never be a SEAL, and is just another poser who wishes he was a SEAL.

But he did look awesome in a feathered boa!

ventura.jpg

Never a SEAL?

Tell that to the SEALs.

Got it?

Understand?

Comprende?

Yes..I understand you are a lying asshole. That's the SEAL site. They list him as one.

And Kyle ran out of the bar. That's the fact. You don't punch someone and run. That's called a "Sucker Punch".

Capice?

He didn't run, he left.

:lol:

love seeing you lie to cover for your own hypocrassy and double standard.

Ventura was a person who served in the UDT, but he never had the pleasure of becoming a SEAL.

Sorry, but anyone who thinks he was more heroic than what he was deserves a helmet and a trip on the short bus.

Ventura was part of the organization that spawned the SEALs, but he never became one, because he dropped out before they organized.

Ventura is a poser, and needs to be exposed as such. He was never a SEAL, can never be a SEAL, and is just another poser who wishes he was a SEAL.

He earned his BUDS pin in 1970 and served in UDT 12, dumbass.

You served in the ship's office or under the COs desk.

Neg rep returned ya cock smoking idiot, the only ones who said they served under the desk are the smoking sperm burping idiots (such as yourself) who were on their knees trying to cover up the fuck ups they did themselves.

Nice to see you exposed yourself.

Neg rep returned ya cock smoking idiot, the only ones who said they served under the desk are the smoking sperm burping idiots (such as yourself) who were on their knees trying to cover up the fuck ups they did themselves.

Your cum-gurlgling doesn't excuse the fact that you were WRONG about Ventura earning his BUDs pin and serving in UDT, dumbass.
At least he earned a designator - you didn't.
Shit, you couldn't even make Chief, queer-bait.

Your cum-gurlgling doesn't excuse the fact that you were WRONG about Ventura earning his BUDs pin and serving in UDT, dumbass.
At least he earned a designator - you didn't.
Shit, you couldn't even make Chief, queer-bait.

Yeah................you're right.....................he earned his designator while it was easy to get.

You're also right, I never earned the Budweiser, but that's because my eyesight was too poor to be able to qualify, plus, I also had things back in my civilian life before I joined the Navy that said I couldn't.

Question.......................how many years did YOU serve? Me? I served 20, even in spite of the fact that I couldn't qualify for the branch of the service that I enlisted for. I was disqualified because of my vision and for the way that I was raised.

I still served, and I served a full career. What is your excuse?

What I've never understood about denying the Moon landing is the towering mountain of evidence that discredits the 'theory'. I've been to Cape Canaveral and those aren't props on display. Man landed on the Moon and that's as concrete as the laws of gravity (which man broke free of to reach the Moon).

yuk.......yuk........

I guess I'm the asshole here!!!

To this day, I laugh my balls off when I see lunar module photo's..........these fuckers didn't even try hard and pulled it off!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back