Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word...d-his-lawyer-to-lie-to-congress-1428061251891

This is the beginning of the end for Trump. If true, 'obstruction of justice by anybody's standards'

This is a slam dunk for obstruction of justice and possible conspiracy.

Beyond the fact that you are stupid for beleiving every "source with knowledge" bulshit story we've heard despite 3 years of it never panning out there is the obvious. If Trump , or anyone else for that matter, conspired to get a witness to lie to Congress, that would be illegal, but it wouldn't be "obstruction of justice"

And of course, riddle me this, why have only 7 people been charged with a crime in relation to lying to Congress since WWII, when in fact dozens of people have been caught lying to Congress in just the last year.

Here's the people off the top of my head who most certainly lied to Congress in the last few years, and haven't faced charges yet.

James Comey
Eric Holder
Barrack Obama
Hillary Clinton
Mark Zuckerburg
Andrew McCabe
Sundar Pichai
Peter Strozk
Sally Yates
Loretta Lynch
Susan Rice
James Clapper

That's just right off the top of my head people who have lied to Congress, we all KNOW they lied and no charges.

Hell in the case of James Clapper, he actually orchestrated the NSA breaking into the server of the House Intelligence Oversight Committee and then lied about it when caught and NOTHING was done about it. Can you seriously think of ANYTHING more egregious than a government agency hacking into the computer system of the Congressional oversight committee charged with making sure they follow the rules?
It's obstruction of justice because it relates to Russia. You're an ignoramus.

Trump apologists are always ready to distract to some other topic. Lol!

And speaking of lies, beyond Zuckerburg no one on your list has any confirmed lies. You are the liar for posting that.

LOL EVERY single person on my list is confirmed to have lied to Congress. CONFIRMED
Nope! You are a liar. If it were true, you would have verified your claim through a fact check source.

Trump the chief law enforcer of the land now suborns perjury. This is the very definition of obstruction of justice and a crime. Trump lies about collusion and Trump Tower. If there ever was a reason to impeach any president this is it.

LOL, You realize before anything like this happens there has to be a CREDIBLE case presented first, right? and the word of completely discredited witness isn't enough to get even a majority of Democrat Congress Creatures to vote to impeach & convict let alone any of the Republican variety.

Sentencing comes at the end of the process not the beginning.
Mueller has the evidence. Cohen merely confirmed it for him.

Got corroboration? If not its another nothingburder...
See post 114.

Mueller has the evidence. Cohen was just verbal confirmation of the hard evidence.

And you misspelled nothingberder.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word...d-his-lawyer-to-lie-to-congress-1428061251891

This is the beginning of the end for Trump. If true, 'obstruction of justice by anybody's standards'

Beyond the fact that you are stupid for beleiving every "source with knowledge" bulshit story we've heard despite 3 years of it never panning out there is the obvious. If Trump , or anyone else for that matter, conspired to get a witness to lie to Congress, that would be illegal, but it wouldn't be "obstruction of justice"

And of course, riddle me this, why have only 7 people been charged with a crime in relation to lying to Congress since WWII, when in fact dozens of people have been caught lying to Congress in just the last year.

Here's the people off the top of my head who most certainly lied to Congress in the last few years, and haven't faced charges yet.

James Comey
Eric Holder
Barrack Obama
Hillary Clinton
Mark Zuckerburg
Andrew McCabe
Sundar Pichai
Peter Strozk
Sally Yates
Loretta Lynch
Susan Rice
James Clapper

That's just right off the top of my head people who have lied to Congress, we all KNOW they lied and no charges.

Hell in the case of James Clapper, he actually orchestrated the NSA breaking into the server of the House Intelligence Oversight Committee and then lied about it when caught and NOTHING was done about it. Can you seriously think of ANYTHING more egregious than a government agency hacking into the computer system of the Congressional oversight committee charged with making sure they follow the rules?

And speaking of lies, beyond Zuckerburg no one on your list has any confirmed lies. You are the liar for posting that.

LOL EVERY single person on my list is confirmed to have lied to Congress. CONFIRMED
Nope! You are a liar. If it were true, you would have verified your claim through a fact check source.

I didn't want to clog up the thread and alter the discussion, but apparently you want to.

Go start another thread, but if you are seriously arguing that lots of people haven't lied to Congress and not faced charges , well then I'm done taking you seriously.

Trump the chief law enforcer of the land now suborns perjury. This is the very definition of obstruction of justice and a crime. Trump lies about collusion and Trump Tower. If there ever was a reason to impeach any president this is it.

LOL, You realize before anything like this happens there has to be a CREDIBLE case presented first, right? and the word of completely discredited witness isn't enough to get even a majority of Democrat Congress Creatures to vote to impeach & convict let alone any of the Republican variety.

What evidence does he have? does it consist entirely of hearsay?

Trump Told Michael Cohen To Lie About Trump Tower Moscow

The news organization spoke with two unnamed federal law enforcement officials involved in the investigation who noted special counsel Robert Mueller learned of the deception through interviews with people in the Trump Organization and “internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents.”

Definition of document

1 law

a archaic : proof, evidence
b : an original or official paper relied on as the basis, proof, or support of something
c : something (such as a photograph or a recording) that serves as evidence or proof

Looks like audio tapes are classed as documents. Who'd have thought?
Nixon could have told you that!

James Comey
Eric Holder
Barrack Obama
Hillary Clinton
Mark Zuckerburg
Andrew McCabe
Sundar Pichai
Peter Strozk
Sally Yates
Loretta Lynch
Susan Rice
James Clapper

I didn't want to clog up the thread and alter the discussion, but apparently you want to.

Go start another thread, but if you are seriously arguing that lots of people haven't lied to Congress and not faced charges , well then I'm done taking you seriously.
You were done before you started because your argument has nothing to do with the price of Tea in China. You threw spaghetti up against the wall hoping something/anything would stick. It doesn't. It's worth shit.

See post 114.

Wow. Everything Cohen did wrong is Trump's fault, right?
Personal responsibility ? Find another job if your boss pressures you to do wrong?
I'm not following his stories with a lot of interest, and I don't think he can "prove" Trump did any of this, so it's just another Trump smear.
We don’t know if Cohen can prove it or not — but Cohen did record some of their conversations, so it is possible he can.
Is telling Cohen to lie to Congress a crime? Isn't it more just talking--freedom of speech type stuff? Back to my original point, isn't the onus on Cohen to say no?
Answer, no! Freedom of speech is not suborning a witness to lie to Congress in a criminal investigation.

During his confirmation hearing earlier this week, William Barr said he might bury the Mueller report and publish his own summary of it for public consumption.

No way he can do that now.

Wow. Everything Cohen did wrong is Trump's fault, right?
Personal responsibility ? Find another job if your boss pressures you to do wrong?
I'm not following his stories with a lot of interest, and I don't think he can "prove" Trump did any of this, so it's just another Trump smear.
We don’t know if Cohen can prove it or not — but Cohen did record some of their conversations, so it is possible he can.
Is telling Cohen to lie to Congress a crime? Isn't it more just talking--freedom of speech type stuff? Back to my original point, isn't the onus on Cohen to say no?
Answer, no! Freedom of speech is not suborning a witness to lie to Congress in a criminal investigation.
Okay--I was just asking.

There are going to be Russians falling out of every page of the Mueller report. From Trump SoHo to Trump Moscow to Manafort to Papadapolous to Units 26165 and 74455 to Flynn to the Oval Office to Helsinki.

It's a fucking tick infestation.

There are probably Russians all over Traitor Trump's tax returns. Hell, some Russian money launderer probably did his taxes for him!

Cohen, was a slimy lawyer who was paid good money to do Donald's dirty work. And under the desires and command of the Trumps, he would lie, cheat and steal to get his boss adoring approval. And for his undying loyalty, Trump tossed this man, his pride and his family under the bus after Mueller and congress came a calling...all because Trump has this belief, you either wallow in the mud with me or go home and thus far, many have chosen to just go home or be let go.
The question now becomes who are we to believe?
A man who for his entire life, has been priveledge and a liar. From refusing to serve your country by faking bone spurs to the current day events...of lying to know end, along with a lying attny Gulliani or a lone lawyer service only to Trump, who's going to jail, but who now refuses to take all the blame from a boss that has given him no loyalty whatsoever?
Team Cohen here..

See post 114.

Thanks for the circular non-answer.

The fact of the matter is that the ONLY piece of direct evidence that was leaked and reported was Cohen's admission, no other details of any corroborating evidence have been forthcoming, YET.

Vague references to documents, witnesses, etc.., isn't credible evidence since their is no way to know whether or not it consists of hearsay, circumstantial or otherwise questionable material.

Hopefully those pursuing this story will be in position to provide clarification and detail in short order.

See post 114.

Thanks for the circular non-answer.

The fact of the matter is that the ONLY piece of direct evidence that was leaked and reported was Cohen's admission, no other details of any corroborating evidence have been forthcoming, YET.

Vague references to documents, witnesses, etc.., isn't credible evidence since their is no way to know whether or not it consists of hearsay, circumstantial or otherwise questionable material.

Hopefully those pursuing this story will be in position to provide clarification and detail in short order.
Oh, I see. Trump's Chumps are suddenly the paragons of empiricism. :lol:

"Locker up!"

Karma's a BITCH.

Cohen, was a slimy lawyer who was paid good money to do Donald's dirty work. And under the desires and command of the Trumps, he would lie, cheat and steal to get his boss adoring approval. And for his undying loyalty, Trump tossed this man, his pride and his family under the bus after Mueller and congress came a calling...all because Trump has this belief, you either wallow in the mud with me or go home and thus far, many have chosen to just go home or be let go.
A man who for his entire life, has been priveledge and a liar. From refusing to serve your country by faking bone spurs to the current day events...of lying to know end, along with a lying attny Gulliani or a lone lawyer service only to Trump, who's going to jail, but who now refuses to take all the blame from a boss that has given him no loyalty whatsoever?
Team Cohen here..

Slimy lawyer, but you repeat yourself.

There are going to be Russians falling out of every page of the Mueller report. From Trump SoHo to Trump Moscow to Manafort to Papadapolous to Units 26165 and 74455 to Flynn to the Oval Office to Helsinki.

It's a fucking tick infestation.

There are probably Russians all over Traitor Trump's tax returns. Hell, some Russian money launderer probably did his taxes for him!

The House needs to get Mnuchin back to explain the reasoning behind removing sanctions on Deripaska.

Team Cohen here..

The definitive word here is "was"

Slimy lawyer, but you repeat yourself.

Forum List

Back