Bye, Bye Biden?

They know the economy is collapsing. It’s time to start blaming everyone but themselves.
"It's the RUSSIANS who are destroying the economy! Their friends the Republicans said I would shutdown the pipeline, WHICH I DID"--Joe bye bye Biden

But it's the evil Russians and Republicans!

Last edited:
It isn't Putin's fault or Russia's. Does no one's memory extend back even a year when our inflation began and in 2021 a lot of people were predicting the coming inflation?

The cost of everything including gas has been going up since 2021.

Jesus inflation wasn't even a thing in 2020 in the heat of the pandemic shit. It didn't really start until 2021.

It isn't Putin's fault or Russia's. Does no one's memory extend back even a year when our inflation began and in 2021 a lot of people were predicting the coming inflation?

The cost of everything including gas has been going up since 2021.

Jesus inflation wasn't even a thing in 2020 in the heat of the pandemic shit. It didn't really start until 2021.
Inflation began during the great Trade War with China and the use of heavy tariff allocations.

Trump will have them back in 2025. You good with that?
If we make it to 2025.

1045FB9F-0E48-47D9-873B-20A6594100F3.png

well we all saw this coming..xiden and the demafascist will blame the war for all the horrible results of their failed policies

The only question is, was this why he stopped shipping defensive weapons and invited putin to invade?

well we all saw this coming..xiden and the demafascist will blame the war for all the horrible results of their failed policies

The only question is, was this why he stopped shipping defensive weapons and invited putin to invade?

Who knew I would agree with this guy..
every day they are leaving the Democrat party

Forum List

Back