Bye Bye First Amendment

I guess we didn't have free speech before Apple, Facebook, and Twitter got here?
The point is we didn’t have them as the thought police back then.
They're not thought police now. They are platforms.
They are monopolies. And now the government doesn’t need to interfere with free speech. The Democrats can have them do it for them.
They are not monopolies. You can still use your ham radio or whatever you dead enders use to communicate with your fellow dead enders when you're not counting grains of rice or whatever.
Leftists are so short-sighted. You can't imagine the restrictions you demand be placed on others may some day be placed on you.
It wouldnt bother me if I got kicked off social media. Why does that bother you so much?
It doesn't. I don't mind rules. I do mind double standards.

And if it weren't for double standards, leftists would have no standards at all.
Whats the double standard? Dump lied about the election and incited violence. What other potus did that and got away with it?
Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini yells "Death to America!" on his Twitter account.

He hasn't been banned.
Ayatollah Khomeini isnt the potus.
So the POTUS is blockable but the towel head isn’t. You’re an idiot.

I guess we didn't have free speech before Apple, Facebook, and Twitter got here?
They are monopolies. And now the government doesn’t need to interfere with free speech. The Democrats can have them do it for them.
They are not monopolies. You can still use your ham radio or whatever you dead enders use to communicate with your fellow dead enders when you're not counting grains of rice or whatever.
Leftists are so short-sighted. You can't imagine the restrictions you demand be placed on others may some day be placed on you.
It wouldnt bother me if I got kicked off social media. Why does that bother you so much?

And if it weren't for double standards, leftists would have no standards at all.
Whats the double standard? Dump lied about the election and incited violence. What other potus did that and got away with it?
Hillary. Thank god POTUS isn’t an option.
Hillary didnt do that and she was never a potus.
I mentioned she wasn’t. English isn’t your strong suit. And she spent four years inciting you clowns about how she was robbed of her rightful presidency.
Why did you mention her when I clearly asked you what potus did it?

Hillary did indeed do that.

UNDERCOVER VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Personally Directed Plan to Incite of Violence at Trump Rallies

He hasn't been banned.
But his tweets do violate Twitter's TOS.

But you're okay with that.

He hasn't been banned.
So the POTUS is blockable but the towel head isn’t. You’re an idiot.
Both are blockable. One is a known enemy of the state that needs to be monitored. One is supposed to be the potus. I know you cant tell the difference between the two but try and concentrate.

He hasn't been banned.

I'm fine with it. That way we know what he has up his sleeve.

I mentioned she wasn’t. English isn’t your strong suit. And she spent four years inciting you clowns about how she was robbed of her rightful presidency.

It might have something to do with double standards.
No more clues for you, fool!

The left closes in - American Thinker

big tech doing the left wing's dirty work.
This is a lie – it’s both ignorant and wrong.

The First Amendment applies solely to government; the doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed – not between or among private entities or persons, such as social media.

Social media are at liberty to edit their content as they see fit; how they might edit their content has nothing to do with limiting free speech.

It’s also a lie that ‘the left’ is hostile to free speech; in fact, liberals have always championed free speech and free expression often in opposition to conservatives’ efforts to lawlessly preempt or limit both.

Last, American ‘Thinker’ is an unreliable source and rightwing fake news/misinformation site that contrives and propagates nothing but lies – the lie that ‘big tech’ or ‘the left’ seeks to silence free speech being one example.
So you would be good with them shutting up a gay person, just because they are gay. Because they don't agree with them. Maybe they could say, they incited some bullshit with no proof. You ready for that society?
If a gay person lied about the election and incited riots banning them would be just as right as banning the orange guy.
Good to know you only base your allegiance to a minority group based on their political stance.

He hasn't been banned.

You think he tweets state secrets? That's insanely stupid.

He hasn't been banned.

What made you think he tweets state secrets? Are you some kind of idiot?

The First Amendment applies solely to government; the doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed – not between or among private entities or persons, such as social media.

Social media are at liberty to edit their content as they see fit; how they might edit their content has nothing to do with limiting free speech.

It’s also a lie that ‘the left’ is hostile to free speech; in fact, liberals have always championed free speech and free expression often in opposition to conservatives’ efforts to lawlessly preempt or limit both.

Last, American ‘Thinker’ is an unreliable source and rightwing fake news/misinformation site that contrives and propagates nothing but lies – the lie that ‘big tech’ or ‘the left’ seeks to silence free speech being one example.
So you would be good with them shutting up a gay person, just because they are gay. Because they don't agree with them. Maybe they could say, they incited some bullshit with no proof. You ready for that society?
If a gay person lied about the election and incited riots banning them would be just as right as banning the orange guy.
Good to know you only base your allegiance to a minority group based on their political stance.

Blacks are easy Commie marks.
They still froth with anger over whitey!

Because typical for you you put qualifiers on everything. You can surely question an election and even vote against certification if you’re a democrat. Anyone else though and that’s a problem.

He hasn't been banned.

"That way we know what he has up his sleeve." You wrote that. Don't blame me because you're stupid.

Because typical for you you put qualifiers on everything. You can surely question an election and even vote against certification if you’re a democrat. Anyone else though and that’s a problem.
Questioning an election and lying about it with zero evidence is two different things. All Dump had to do was submit the evidence in court and his incompetent ass couldnt even do that right.

Blacks are easy Commie marks.
They still froth with anger over whitey!
The amazing thing is they will be worse off this year than they were with record low unemployment. But people like ass slapper will be happier. It’s crazy.

He hasn't been banned.

"That way we know what he has up his sleeve." You wrote that. Don't blame me because you're stupid.
Why do you think that means he tweets state secrets? Just like I know alot of you are omega boys living alone simply by reading your posts, you can guess the direction of the propaganda and make an educated guess at whats going on with leaders of other countries. Its called collecting intelligence.

It’s amazing to me how the left who has spent years crying about these tech companies getting sweet tax exemption deals from the government are now all for them running our free speech. Which do you think you’ll get less of first? Taxes or actual free speech?
We did?

I don't recall ever thinking that.

Forum List

Back