Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.
You win the Dumbest Post of 2019 Award.

Wow! Considering the dumb shit you post, that is really a compliment to give up on winning the award yourself! That's bery honorable!
Do Nothing Troll Girl spouts off again!

West Point, Annapolis officials investigating possible 'white power' hand sign
This is the depth of stupidity we go to with liberal media and college professoriate, especially at universities like Grambling.
Ah yes,the well know bastion of liberalism that is the West Point leadership....

:rolleyes:
The campus at West Point has produced far better Americans than you will ever be racist, crybaby, wimp, gay, piece of shit.
I didn't insult west point or their leadership, you rabid freak. Goddamn son, get yourself some vaginal sand remover,stat!
You did.
No, I made fun of you. Re-read, slowly this time.
Alright... I will read slowly... “I am from Ft. Wayne, Indiana, I have been taught all my life that I am a victim because of my race. All my failures in life were not my fault...but because of white peoples. I hate white people deep in my souls and Donald J. Trump is the equivalent of the Grand Dragon of Ku Klux Klan. White motherfuckers don’t know what it be like to be black in a white mans world.” That’s what I read. You hate the academies because the supporter a Commander and Chief who supports them.

no liar where are those racist posts that you said I have made?

I'll just wait for your next one. It will be along soon enough because you can't shut your big yap!

Capitalization, punctuation and proper grammar are your friends. Did you leave those behind when you dropped out of middle school?
Fuck you if I am a self-proclaimed racist as you have stated, there are post out there go fetch them liar. You are acting way to leftist not to be a leftist.

You don't even get the difference in to-too-two, do you?
Wasting your time liar

No waste here. Letting yourself prove you are uneducated moron is perfectly good for me.
but you are a liar making an accusation and not supporting them Where are those racist posts of mine that you said I have made?

This is the depth of stupidity we go to with liberal media and college professoriate, especially at universities like Grambling.
Ah yes,the well know bastion of liberalism that is the West Point leadership....

The campus at West Point has produced far better Americans than you will ever be racist, crybaby, wimp, gay, piece of shit.
I didn't insult west point or their leadership, you rabid freak. Goddamn son, get yourself some vaginal sand remover,stat!
You did.
Sing them blues...”I’m a black man in America, with all the opportunity and freedom anyone can have, while people in Third World countries don’t have clothes on their back...I’m gonna sit here in the United States...and complain that I’m black.”

You did.
Do you play at blues clubs in the United States...perhaps Applebee’s?

You did.
Alright... I will read slowly... “I am from Ft. Wayne, Indiana, I have been taught all my life that I am a victim because of my race. All my failures in life were not my fault...but because of white peoples. I hate white people deep in my souls and Donald J. Trump is the equivalent of the Grand Dragon of Ku Klux Klan. White motherfuckers don’t know what it be like to be black in a white mans world.” That’s what I read. You hate the academies because the supporter a Commander and Chief who supports them.
Haha, yes, let the crybaby flow through you. Gooood....

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.
You win the Dumbest Post of 2019 Award.

Wow! Considering the dumb shit you post, that is really a compliment to give up on winning the award yourself! That's bery honorable!
Do Nothing Troll Girl spouts off again!
he has a habit of attacking posters making accusations without posting proof. He's starting to look more and more like a troll leftist.

What's next? Will a simple "hi" and a raised hand be considered to be a signal of hostile racist intent?

upload_2019-12-15_19-36-8.jpeg

upload_2019-12-15_19-36-29.jpeg

upload_2019-12-15_19-36-55.jpeg

upload_2019-12-15_19-37-19.jpeg

upload_2019-12-15_19-37-42.jpeg

upload_2019-12-15_19-38-47.jpeg

What's next? Will a simple "hi" and a raised hand be considered to be a signal of hostile racist intent?
I can see it now...”He sneezed...that’s a Nazi white supremacy code! Trump sneezed yesterday, I saw it on CNN...he’s their leader!” :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Jackasses.
Savannah Mann is a dork. “It was the aliens dude...they were behind the conspiracy. The aliens are brainwashing cadets at our PREMIER MILITARY ACADEMIES to be part of a secret society. Dude they are coming at us through waffles...waffles are racist symbols man..ban the waffles from the mess decks and chow halls.” :21::21::21:

So you think that the Greatest Generation was "Cowardly"?
Which is apropos to nothing. It's always been an idiotic and childish affectation usually used by drunks and ignoramuses. I don't think that the women of the "Greatest Generation" thought that it was acceptable.

Your preference for the emasculated members of the more modern generation is no surprise. But I very much doubt if very many real women of either generation would agree with you on that point.

PajamaBoySoldierMeme.png

Which is apropos to nothing. It's always been an idiotic and childish affectation usually used by drunks and ignoramuses. I don't think that the women of the "Greatest Generation" thought that it was acceptable.

Your preference for the emasculated members of the more modern generation is no surprise. But I very much doubt if very many real women of either generation would agree with you on that point.

View attachment 294998
Yeah, that's a shame we aren't losing 100s of 1000s of young draftees in a world war.

View attachment 294998
One of the best post ever.

Jackasses.

Yep. It's funny to the magats now. But they won't be down the road. A record number of military career's are going to end during the Trump administration.

upload_2019-12-15_19-37-19-jpeg.294995

If only I could work out what the difference is.

ELwrqovXsAAYaxV.jpg

1552713957774.jpg
Seems Clinton has an upright OK sign
The cadets and midshipmen are flashing a downward white power sign behind their black classmates

Again.......I ask why the hand signal was only flashed behind black classmates

Plenty of white guys in that shot and none had the signal flashed behind them

Forum List

Back