Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

Then keep flashing it....I'm sure it will impress people.

Every possible opportunity, be sure. You don't get to change my language.
Yes...I'm sure you DO flash the WP sign every possible opportunity you get. I'm not at all surprised to hear that.

You keep claiming it is a "White Power" symbol. How does it feel to be that stupid?
Oh...I forgot
They were only playing a game

I wonder how the "authorities" are going to assign the person's mental thinking on this?

The fucking left tard thought police is now going to show us how they read minds and how they prove they existed each time they are outraged by an action using any gesture...

This is FUCKING RIDICULES.. I hope they throw this shit out and tell these fucking left tards to grow thicker skin..

And....what did you learn?
There's a long history behind the OK sign going back to the Know Nothings. It was seen as racist and then not and now it is again among the racist inner circles though every Tom Dick and Harry can pick up the hand gesture and make of it whatever he chooses.

For sure I didn't pore over the piece and I wouldn't vouch for it's authoritative scholarship on the matter. Being from a magazine that was the poor man's Mad magazine, a comic book for contrarian idiots, doesn't help.

Yes...I'm sure you DO flash the WP sign every possible opportunity you get. I'm not at all surprised to hear that.

You keep claiming it is a "White Power" symbol. How does it feel to be that stupid?
You don't have time to waste posting to others you have a mission to find those racist posts I have made.
I am going to enjoy you baning yourself from this board for 3 months

My God, your stupidity has no end! Why would I be "baning" myself for 3 months when ""baning" not even a fucking word? You are a bane to the existence of intelligent conversation. That's for certain.
Because if you don't self ban yourself or produce any racist post I have made. I will post to ever post you make reminding the whole board how big of a liar you are.
English, please.
This discussion has nothing to do with you it's between me and the board liar.

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.

Moron...it took all of 5 seconds to find this.....something called the "Circle Game," you moron...

Circle Game - What Does Circle Game Mean? | Slang by Dictionary.com

Playable anywhere, the Circle Game is initiated when one person makes a circle with their forefinger and thumb, resembling the OK gesture, and holds it below waist-level. If someone else makes eye contact with the circle, then the “circler” gets to punch them in the arm. Players especially enjoy the game in inappropriate situations, sometimes setting elaborate or creative traps for their target.

In one common variation of the Circle Game, if the target person breaks the circle with their finger, they get to punch the “circler” instead.

The origins of the Circle Game are disputed. People anecdotally recall playing the game in the schoolyard in the 1970–80s. Vice traced the game to one, Matthew Nelson, who claims credit for inventing it in New Bremen, Ohio in the early 1980s—though there’s no proof he either created or named the game. The TV show Malcolm in the Middle, which featured the game, helped popularize the Circle Game in the 2000s.

In the 2010s, references to the Circle Game have grown in popularity, often as an online meme, marking a new digital era of the schoolyard game. Its contemporary usage may be driven by millennial nostalgia (or an effort to capitalize on it) or simply by the possibilities the internet has opened up for the game.

Pictures of people making the circle with their hand, particularly as a way to photobomb an otherwise serious photograph, are often accompanied by the phrase got ‘em or simply gotem, meaning that the circling hand has “got” whoever is looking at it. Not surprisingly, the popularity of the Circle Game and “got ‘em” has been commercialized to sell t-shirts and coffee mugs.

From Malcom in the Middle.....an entire episode devoted to this finger gesture and game....

Last edited:
Then keep flashing it....I'm sure it will impress people.

Every possible opportunity, be sure. You don't get to change my language.

Oh...I forgot
They were only playing a game
Well, in the REAL game, Navy crushed Army....:clap:

You don't have time to waste posting to others you have a mission to find those racist posts I have made.

My God, your stupidity has no end! Why would I be "baning" myself for 3 months when ""baning" not even a fucking word? You are a bane to the existence of intelligent conversation. That's for certain.
Because if you don't self ban yourself or produce any racist post I have made. I will post to ever post you make reminding the whole board how big of a liar you are.
English, please.
Are you the board police now, Skippy?

English, please.

Hey moron.....

English, please.

Talking to yourself is a strong sign of mental health issues.

English, please.

no liar where are those racist posts that you said I have made?

English, please.
Butt out bitch this is between me and the board liar. He made the claim I am a self-proclaimed racist time for the idiot to man up and prove he isn't a liar.

English, please.

I'll just wait for your next one. It will be along soon enough because you can't shut your big yap!

Capitalization, punctuation and proper grammar are your friends. Did you leave those behind when you dropped out of middle school?

English, please.
Butt out bitch this is between me and the board liar. He made the claim I am a self-proclaimed racist time for the idiot to man up and prove he isn't a liar.

Everyone already knows you are a racist asshole. Why should I need to prove it to anyone?

English, please.
In this case, he is 100% correct. But feel free to try to make me stop posting. I look forward to laughing at your impotent efforts....and I DO mean impotent.

English, please.

Everyone already knows you are a racist asshole. Why should I need to prove it to anyone?
Where's your proof? you're showing everyone how much of a liar you are great job skippie

English, please.
In this case, he is 100% correct. But feel free to try to make me stop posting. I look forward to laughing at your impotent efforts....and I DO mean impotent.
Well then, by all means, post those racist post I have made
Liar

English, please.

I'll just wait for your next one. It will be along soon enough because you can't shut your big yap!

Capitalization, punctuation and proper grammar are your friends. Did you leave those behind when you dropped out of middle school?
Fuck you if I am a self-proclaimed racist as you have stated, there are post out there go fetch them liar. You are acting way to leftist not to be a leftist.

I wonder how the "authorities" are going to assign the person's mental thinking on this?

The fucking left tard thought police is now going to show us how they read minds and how they prove they existed each time they are outraged by an action using any gesture...

This is FUCKING RIDICULES.. I hope they throw this shit out and tell these fucking left tards to grow thicker skin..
Simple...they will ask him what he meant by the sign and why he flashed it

Then they will waterboard him and see if he sticks to his story

English, please.

Hey moron.....

Who was he playing the game with?
The black guy in front of him?

Forum List

Back