Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

They may have been motivated to do it by the fact that they were on camera. Would they have done it with their hands held down on their knees if they had merely been sitting in a row in the bleachers watching the game?

Just let the investigation take its course. There is no use arguing about it before the investigation concludes.
I'm not arguing. Just disputing your definition of a "surreptitious" act.
Personally I think some of these signs were made specifically because they are forbidden, like a kid who is flipping the bird in a yearbook class photo.
It's an act of rebellion and defiance.

So this sign might just have a negative connotation, if this is an "act of rebellion and defiance"? They were in uniform, BTW.

The sign that used to mean O.K. is now outlawed? What's next for these hyper sensitive racists?

Whitehall, gestures and speech is only outlawed if you let the Leftists get into your head.

I think the way to fight this is to use the words and gestures they are trying to prohibit all the time, extra, constantly. Take them back from the bad guys. This is basically a communist tactic. Keep everybody nervous and fearful about saying the wrong thing so they don't talk at all. We can fight this by always saying the words they don't want us to say.

They may have been motivated to do it by the fact that they were on camera. Would they have done it with their hands held down on their knees if they had merely been sitting in a row in the bleachers watching the game?

Just let the investigation take its course. There is no use arguing about it before the investigation concludes.
I'm not arguing. Just disputing your definition of a "surreptitious" act.
Personally I think some of these signs were made specifically because they are forbidden, like a kid who is flipping the bird in a yearbook class photo.
It's an act of rebellion and defiance.

So this sign might just have a negative connotation, if this is an "act of rebellion and defiance"? They were in uniform, BTW.

ok-hand-icon-23.jpg

Shut the fuck up

So SavannahMann does not have the right to free speech?

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.

That gesture is universal as the pictures of liberals usining it demonstrate
View attachment 294879
So, you claim is that they were just flashing the sign to say "ok!", like a "thumbs-up"...?

Then explicitly state that. See if you can type it without feeling embarrassed.

I wouldn't guess what they meant, but if I was curious about it, I'd ask them instead of speculating about it. But then I'm not a leftard jumping to conclusions.

I'm sure that the investigators will ask them personally. They may have done so already.

The sign that used to mean O.K. is now outlawed? What's next for these hyper sensitive racists?

Whitehall, gestures and speech is only outlawed if you let the Leftists get into your head.

I think the way to fight this is to use the words and gestures they are trying to prohibit all the time, extra, constantly. Take them back from the bad guys. This is basically a communist tactic. Keep everybody nervous and fearful about saying the wrong thing so they don't talk at all. We can fight this by always saying the words they don't want us to say.

I do my best on this kind of thing. Libs constantly whine how using terms like "broads" to refer to the chicks is somehow "sexist". Doesn't deter me in the least, as I can cite the rhetoric of great Americans of our generation like Dean Martin and Sammy Davis who used the terms all the time.

Shut the fuck up

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.

View attachment 294879
So, you claim is that they were just flashing the sign to say "ok!", like a "thumbs-up"...?

I wouldn't guess what they meant, but if I was curious about it, I'd ask them instead of speculating about it. But then I'm not a leftard jumping to conclusions.

I'm sure that the investigators will ask them personally. They may have done so already.

The speculation of nefarious intent was made before any investigation was made. This entire episode is just Fake News, where the libs are trying to embarrass their President.

I do my best on this kind of thing. Libs constantly whine how using terms like "broads" to refer to the chicks is somehow "sexist". Doesn't deter me in the least, as I can cite the rhetoric of great Americans of our generation like Dean Martin and Sammy Davis who used the terms all the time.
They banned the term "Bond Girls" from being used on the set of the new Bond movie.

You can use it. All that it indicates is that the speaker is too scared to refer to adult female humans with the proper term "woman" ("women" in the plural). Some guys can't grow up and deal.

Some years a go a radio host predicted if we keep going down this line that we Americans will one day be like the citizens of the old Soviet Union. We will all walk down streets with no emotions and a look of despair on our faces. The surveillance state with authoritarian baiters making up what is and what is not is providing us a sad future. I am not for people to make social unrest gestures. I am for the authoritarian baiters to not broadcast everything we do as questionable. I tell you now Progs. Many of the Prog broadcasters you like will jump ship if things ever get bad. But you will still be here.

View attachment 294879

The speculation of nefarious intent was made before any investigation was made. This entire episode is just Fake News, where the libs are trying to embarrass their President.

A suspicion has been raised, not a speculation, hence a proper investigation.
How does this implicate your orange whore?

You can use it. All that it indicates is that the speaker is too scared to refer to adult female humans with the proper term "woman" ("women" in the plural). Some guys can't grow up and deal.

So you think that the Greatest Generation was "Cowardly"?

Good point. EVERYBODY gets to say what they want, not just me. Which doesn't mean there might not be consequences --- people get to take offence all they like. Including whenever I say blacks or homosexuals or transvestites or trannies. The important point is to say it if you want to and accept the consequences. Never let other people destroy your language.

So you think that the Greatest Generation was "Cowardly"?

Which is apropos to nothing. It's always been an idiotic and childish affectation usually used by drunks and ignoramuses. I don't think that the women of the "Greatest Generation" thought that it was acceptable.

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.

Yeah...that big "Appeared," is the problem with the story.........so before you jump all over these men and women...you might want to wait for the fake news to get done lying, and then try to see what the actual truth is...

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.

This is likely nothing more than 1984 thought police attacking military cadets...

So? what if they do? why do blacks use the word N!@ger all the time?
The inverted ok means suck my dick as for decades

You are as bad as the fucking libtards! It's the "made you look" game.
Look it up dumb ass oh wait you must be really young. Sorry for calling you a stupid don of bitch ignorence of the past is not your fault

I work with retired Army personnel and before that I taught middle and high school. The meaning has never been "suck my dick" except to you and your faggot friends. . It's the "made you look!" game that I have seen for about 45 years now. I have 40 year-old retirees from the Army that do this STILL!

BTW, the word is "ignorance" which you displayed by spelling it wrong.
a know it all that knows nothing
And do you know the origins of the made you look game? I made you look now suck my dick
WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY WITH BOARD LEFTIST

As kids we played this stupid game before we even know what "suck my dick" meant. Now, STFU, kiss my ass, and leave the discussion to people with an IQ above room temp..

Circle Game - What Does Circle Game Mean? | Slang by Dictionary.com

BTW, burn any crosses at the KKK meeting last night?
So you burn crosses. That's so democrat of you

Between this crap and the evangelical shit going on at the Air Force Academy, maybe it's time to get rid of the Academies.

They are a massive waste of money. $400,000 to produce on 2nd Lt. or Ensign?

Compared to what it costs to commission an officer through OCS or ROTC?
What crap are you talking about?

You are as bad as the fucking libtards! It's the "made you look" game.
Look it up dumb ass oh wait you must be really young. Sorry for calling you a stupid don of bitch ignorence of the past is not your fault

I work with retired Army personnel and before that I taught middle and high school. The meaning has never been "suck my dick" except to you and your faggot friends. . It's the "made you look!" game that I have seen for about 45 years now. I have 40 year-old retirees from the Army that do this STILL!

BTW, the word is "ignorance" which you displayed by spelling it wrong.
a know it all that knows nothing
And do you know the origins of the made you look game? I made you look now suck my dick
WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY WITH BOARD LEFTIST

As kids we played this stupid game before we even know what "suck my dick" meant. Now, STFU, kiss my ass, and leave the discussion to people with an IQ above room temp..

Circle Game - What Does Circle Game Mean? | Slang by Dictionary.com

BTW, burn any crosses at the KKK meeting last night?
So you burn crosses. That's so democrat of you

You are the self-admitted racist! Don't try to deflect your idiocy on me!

Forum List

Back