Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

Shut the fuck up

So SavannahMann does not have the right to free speech?

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.

That gesture is universal as the pictures of liberals usining it demonstrate
View attachment 294879
So, you claim is that they were just flashing the sign to say "ok!", like a "thumbs-up"...?

Then explicitly state that. See if you can type it without feeling embarrassed.

I wouldn't guess what they meant, but if I was curious about it, I'd ask them instead of speculating about it. But then I'm not a leftard jumping to conclusions.
Oh...I'm sure his West Point administrators are asking him....and looking into his associations.

Look it up dumb ass oh wait you must be really young. Sorry for calling you a stupid don of bitch ignorence of the past is not your fault

I work with retired Army personnel and before that I taught middle and high school. The meaning has never been "suck my dick" except to you and your faggot friends. . It's the "made you look!" game that I have seen for about 45 years now. I have 40 year-old retirees from the Army that do this STILL!

BTW, the word is "ignorance" which you displayed by spelling it wrong.
a know it all that knows nothing
And do you know the origins of the made you look game? I made you look now suck my dick
WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY WITH BOARD LEFTIST

As kids we played this stupid game before we even know what "suck my dick" meant. Now, STFU, kiss my ass, and leave the discussion to people with an IQ above room temp..

Circle Game - What Does Circle Game Mean? | Slang by Dictionary.com

BTW, burn any crosses at the KKK meeting last night?
So you burn crosses. That's so democrat of you

You are the self-admitted racist! Don't try to deflect your idiocy on me!
Post those racist post I have made GO__________
But if you can't you take a borad ban of 3 months or be branded a liar.
showing your leftist tactics

So this sign might just have a negative connotation, if this is an "act of rebellion and defiance"? They were in uniform, BTW.
"Might" is a loaded word. There might be many reasons why a very few people were supposedly flashing white supremacist hand signals in a crown of tens of thousands. As a dare. As a goof. Because they were told not to, etc.
You assume the worst without knowing if you are right or not and the fact those suspected were in uniform is immaterial.

I work with retired Army personnel and before that I taught middle and high school. The meaning has never been "suck my dick" except to you and your faggot friends. . It's the "made you look!" game that I have seen for about 45 years now. I have 40 year-old retirees from the Army that do this STILL!

BTW, the word is "ignorance" which you displayed by spelling it wrong.
And do you know the origins of the made you look game? I made you look now suck my dick

As kids we played this stupid game before we even know what "suck my dick" meant. Now, STFU, kiss my ass, and leave the discussion to people with an IQ above room temp..

What's a :"borad ban", dumbass?

Then keep flashing it....I'm sure it will impress people.

Every possible opportunity, be sure. You don't get to change my language.
Yes...I'm sure you DO flash the WP sign every possible opportunity you get. I'm not at all surprised to hear that.

You keep claiming it is a "White Power" symbol. How does it feel to be that stupid?
You don't have time to waste posting to others you have a mission to find those racist posts I have made.
I am going to enjoy you baning yourself from this board for 3 months

What's a :"borad ban", dumbass?
wasting time on a typo
GO FETCH LIAR.

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.

ridiculous thread

Yes...I'm sure you DO flash the WP sign every possible opportunity you get. I'm not at all surprised to hear that.

You keep claiming it is a "White Power" symbol. How does it feel to be that stupid?
You don't have time to waste posting to others you have a mission to find those racist posts I have made.

My God, your stupidity has no end! Why would I be "baning" myself for 3 months when ""baning" not even a fucking word? You are a bane to the existence of intelligent conversation. That's for certain.

My God, your stupidity has no end! Why would I be "baning" myself for 3 months when ""baning" not even a fucking word? You are a bane to the existence of intelligent conversation. That's for certain.
Because if you don't self ban yourself or produce any racist post I have made. I will post to ever post you make reminding the whole board how big of a liar you are.

Because if you don't self ban yourself or produce any racist post I have made. I will post to ever post you make reminding the whole board how big of a liar you are.

Go right ahead! If you feel froggy, jump! Just like between your ears, you have nothing!

Ever figure out how to spell simple words yet?

Go right ahead! If you feel froggy, jump! Just like between your ears, you have nothing!

Ever figure out how to spell simple words yet?
You're wasting time liar.

I'm sure that the West Point authorities are comforted by your excuses.....:71:

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.
Fucking Snowflakes....

This hand sign has many meanings.... And you choose to find one for your feigned outrage. Fuck off shit for brains..

English, please.

Forum List

Back