Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.

If you want to bitch about something bitch about the filthy ass Democrat dirty tricks operation to impeach Trump along strict party lines that is absolutely bat shit crazy.

That is a lot more damaging to our country to have that kind of senseless partisanship hate because Trump beat them in an election than a couple of meaningless hand signs at a football game.
"strict party lines" tells us something on how the Republican party has become the trump party. I bet you're proud of fat donnie and his behavior.

I guess you didn't see how the Democrat Party ran Rep. Van Drew out of the party for Failure to support the Witch Hunt?

The D's have a firm party line, and Nervous Nancy's starting to lose it.
They ran him out? And here I thought he made the decision himself. If that's true, he'll fit right in with the sheep GOP.

Shut the fuck up

So SavannahMann does not have the right to free speech?

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.

That gesture is universal as the pictures of liberals usining it demonstrate
View attachment 294879
So, you claim is that they were just flashing the sign to say "ok!", like a "thumbs-up"...?

Then explicitly state that. See if you can type it without feeling embarrassed.

I wouldn't guess what they meant, but if I was curious about it, I'd ask them instead of speculating about it. But then I'm not a leftard jumping to conclusions.

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.

If you want to bitch about something bitch about the filthy ass Democrat dirty tricks operation to impeach Trump along strict party lines that is absolutely bat shit crazy.

That is a lot more damaging to our country to have that kind of senseless partisanship hate because Trump beat them in an election than a couple of meaningless hand signs at a football game.
"strict party lines" tells us something on how the Republican party has become the trump party. I bet you're proud of fat donnie and his behavior.

I guess you didn't see how the Democrat Party ran Rep. Van Drew out of the party for Failure to support the Witch Hunt?

They ran him out? And here I thought he made the decision himself. If that's true, he'll fit right in with the sheep GOP.

The D's did threaten him with a primary challenge

Gee, LoneLaugher. The okay sign has been universally used by Americans of all shapes sizes and colors for generations. I heard it was picked up by a postal service fella who couldn't spell and his version of "all correct" was "O.K." lololol Don't ask me why that is, but I lived in Casper Wyoming for 35 years, where they let go the misspelled name of Caspar Collins in favor of the easier and more phonic spelling "Casper."

Why is everything that started in an amusing way now in the dour realm of weaponized political blathering? Enquiring minds would like to know.

Do white supremacist groups use the sign to symbolize “white power”?

That’s a yes or no question and has only one honest answer. What is yours?
So? what if they do? why do blacks use the word N!@ger all the time?
The inverted ok means suck my dick as for decades

You are as bad as the fucking libtards! It's the "made you look" game.
Look it up dumb ass oh wait you must be really young. Sorry for calling you a stupid don of bitch ignorence of the past is not your fault

I work with retired Army personnel and before that I taught middle and high school. The meaning has never been "suck my dick" except to you and your faggot friends. . It's the "made you look!" game that I have seen for about 45 years now. I have 40 year-old retirees from the Army that do this STILL!

BTW, the word is "ignorance" which you displayed by spelling it wrong.
a know it all that knows nothing
And do you know the origins of the made you look game? I made you look now suck my dick
WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY WITH BOARD LEFTIST

Jackasses.

Let the Moon Bat have his little TDS afflicted fantasy that Trump will be impeached.

Goes along with the other Moon Bat's fantasy that the Army and Navy cadet corps is racist.

All these Moon Bats are delusional as hell to some degree or another.

Do white supremacist groups use the sign to symbolize “white power”?

That’s a yes or no question and has only one honest answer. What is yours?

Look it up dumb ass oh wait you must be really young. Sorry for calling you a stupid don of bitch ignorence of the past is not your fault

I work with retired Army personnel and before that I taught middle and high school. The meaning has never been "suck my dick" except to you and your faggot friends. . It's the "made you look!" game that I have seen for about 45 years now. I have 40 year-old retirees from the Army that do this STILL!

And do you know the origins of the made you look game? I made you look now suck my dick

As kids we played this stupid game before we even know what "suck my dick" meant. Now, STFU, kiss my ass, and leave the discussion to people with an IQ above room temp..

Circle Game - What Does Circle Game Mean? | Slang by Dictionary.com

BTW, burn any crosses at the KKK meeting last night?

Last edited:
Because the Left keeps trying to mess up everyone's words! gay means homosexual, transgender means transvestite male prostitutes, African-American means blacks --- this is stopping by me. They don't get my OK sign.

And I'm using plain words that mean what they mean.

This whole bit of nonsense bears considering together with Orwell's appendix to 1984 in which he defines and describes “Newspeak”. The real-life efforts from the left wrong are clumsier and less orderly than Orwell's version, but intent is the same.

As kids we played this stupid game before we even know what "suck my dick" meant. Now, STFU, kiss my ass, and leave the discussion to people with an IQ above room temp..

Circle Game - What Does Circle Game Mean? | Slang by Dictionary.com

BTW, burn any crosses at the KKK meeting last night?
Didnt look like they were playing a game to me

Why were they reaching over to pace a “circle” by the black guys?

Between this crap and the evangelical shit going on at the Air Force Academy, maybe it's time to get rid of the Academies.

They are a massive waste of money. $400,000 to produce on 2nd Lt. or Ensign?

Compared to what it costs to commission an officer through OCS or ROTC?

Shut the fuck up

So SavannahMann does not have the right to free speech?

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.

That gesture is universal as the pictures of liberals usining it demonstrate
View attachment 294879
So, you claim is that they were just flashing the sign to say "ok!", like a "thumbs-up"...?

Then explicitly state that. See if you can type it without feeling embarrassed.
My claim is that libs do not know what the meaning was

Pravda had to come up with something to counter the overwhelmingly positive response trump got from the Americans at the Army-Navy game.

What does this controversy have anything to do with the orange whore at the game?
Wow I didn't know you were there. Where were you sitting?

I wasn't. Was the "overwhelmingly positive response" to trump or not? What was this idiotic comment about Pravda for? Pravda is russian media and the orange whore is a russian puppet.
Pravda is our MSM and the democrat party is the NewSSR. Pretty obvious.
But you’re being obtuse.

You know that if the hand is upright, that's not the WP sign, right?

There is no fucking white power sign, dumbass!
Seems to be
You’d better tell the Washington Post, aka, Pravda...

Army, Navy officials investigate possible ‘white power’ gestures by students

Seems to be

Jeff Bezo's Amazon Post?

Seems to be

Jeff Bezo's Amazon Post?
That would be the one.

Forum List

Back