Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.
West Point, Annapolis officials investigating possible 'white power' hand sign
This is the depth of stupidity we go to with liberal media and college professoriate, especially at universities like Grambling.
Ah yes,the well know bastion of liberalism that is the West Point leadership....

:rolleyes:

Moron, you have political military people just as you have left wing asshats in other parts of the military.......the guys running West Point are bureaucrats too......

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.
West Point, Annapolis officials investigating possible 'white power' hand sign
This is the depth of stupidity we go to with liberal media and college professoriate, especially at universities like Grambling.
Ah yes,the well know bastion of liberalism that is the West Point leadership....

:rolleyes:
The campus at West Point has produced far better Americans than you will ever be racist, crybaby, wimp, gay, piece of shit.

Fun fact. I grew up on that “campus". I knew it like the back of my hand.

White-Power-hand-signal.png
That is an OK sign

If the cadet had done that, nobody would have cared

Upside down it would be mb not WP...

It is what it is

It is indeed. And fortunately, President Trump is ideally experienced to make a ruling on this. As you may or may not know, Trump was a military school cadet as well, at an academy not far from West Point. He knows what the fellows do in that environment and what they mean.
I grew up about five miles from NYMA in Cornwall
It was a military boarding school where Trump was sent because his parents couldn’t control him

In no way does it approximate West Point

No shit! Small world. Hudson Valley well represented. I took my SAT's at NYMA. It was a depressing place. Also, they were known to have really shitty sports teams.

If you think a 30 year old photo of Oprah wins you some sort of prize, that’s pathetic.
There are no secret racist hand gestures you fucking triggered lunatics. You people probably believe space aliens are at Area 51. Idiots.

It isn't a secret moron.

Wasting your time liar

No waste here. Letting yourself prove you are uneducated moron is perfectly good for me.
but you are a liar making an accusation and not supporting them Where are those racist posts of mine that you said I have made?

I don't have time to reinvent the wheel. Everyone already knows you history. I have nothing to prove that you haven't already.

Look at your user name. "bigrebnc" There is a lot of circumstantial evidence right there.
You have time to make false accusations so it's time for you to prove them.you lying sack of shit.
oh and Big is because I'm 6'7 REB is for Rebel what you Torries called the founding fathers and NC because I'm from North Carolina and since you left out 1775 that is the year some in North Carolina created and signed their own Declaration of Independence
So liar now that we have all that straighten out time for you to produce those racist posts I have made.
This Exchange ^ ^ ^
Exemplifies The Whole OK Sign Thing

It's Exactly How It Must Have Come About
My exchange is in response to false accusation against me the liar must prove his accusations or will remain a liar.

No waste here. Letting yourself prove you are uneducated moron is perfectly good for me.
but you are a liar making an accusation and not supporting them Where are those racist posts of mine that you said I have made?

I don't have time to reinvent the wheel. Everyone already knows you history. I have nothing to prove that you haven't already.

Look at your user name. "bigrebnc" There is a lot of circumstantial evidence right there.
You have time to make false accusations so it's time for you to prove them.you lying sack of shit.
oh and Big is because I'm 6'7 REB is for Rebel what you Torries called the founding fathers and NC because I'm from North Carolina and since you left out 1775 that is the year some in North Carolina created and signed their own Declaration of Independence
So liar now that we have all that straighten out time for you to produce those racist posts I have made.
This Exchange ^ ^ ^

My exchange is in response to false accusation against me the liar must prove his accusations or will remain a liar.

Yo! How big are your biceps?

This Exchange ^ ^ ^

Yo! How big are your biceps?
Wow did this just turn homosexual?

Shut the fuck up

So SavannahMann does not have the right to free speech?

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.

That gesture is universal as the pictures of liberals usining it demonstrate
View attachment 294879

As I said, the meaning of the symbol apparently has changed and been made a symbol of far-right kooks to signal their friends, and these cadets did not have their hands held high.

Okay Hand Gesture

This is only an investigation anyway. Nothing to be nervous about.

The Kook is you fucking dumbass.

That is an OK sign

If the cadet had done that, nobody would have cared

It is what it is

It is indeed. And fortunately, President Trump is ideally experienced to make a ruling on this. As you may or may not know, Trump was a military school cadet as well, at an academy not far from West Point. He knows what the fellows do in that environment and what they mean.
It was a military boarding school where Trump was sent because his parents couldn’t control him

No shit! Small world. Hudson Valley well represented. I took my SAT's at NYMA. It was a depressing place. Also, they were known to have really shitty sports teams.
I was in Washingtonville. NYMA did not play in the Orange County League. They were in some league where they played other shitty prep schools to see who is shittiest.

bigrebnc1775 said:
Just Like The OK Sign Becoming White Power

LoneLaugher said:
It isn't a secret moron.
Date It From A Generally Acknowledged Source
Prior To MSM Over Zina Bash At The Kavanaugh Hearing
Because We All Should Have Been Aware Of It Before Then

Right ??

I Just Did A Quick Image Search
Of Both Today's American NAZIs And White Nationalists
I'm Not Seeing The OK Hand Sign
Just The Fascist Salute

Last edited:
LoneLaugher said:
It isn't a secret moron.
Date It From A Generally Acknowledged Source
Prior To MSM Over Zina Bash At The Kavanaugh Hearing

Because We All Should Have Been Aware Of It Before Then

Right ??

You are asking me to provide a news source describing this hand signal as a white power sign from before the Kavanaugh hearing?

Is that correct?

LoneLaugher said:
You are asking me to provide a news source describing this hand signal as a white power sign from before the Kavanaugh hearing?

Is that correct?
Show Me Some NAZI Pictures
Or White Nationalist Pictures
I Don't See The OK Sign At All In An Image Search Of Either
Let Alone En Masse As A Signal
Just The Fascist Salute

It is what it is

I was in Washingtonville. NYMA did not play in the Orange County League. They were in some league where they played other shitty prep schools to see who is shittiest.

Here in Ohio, schools are arranged in conferences according to the size of the institution.

Small schools play each other, if it is a small prep school or if its the Hootersville High School in a community with more cattle than people.

It is deemed to be unfair for schools in massive enrollment in the thousands who take students from communities with massive new subdivisions to compete with tiny institutions. Sort of similar to college ball. Franciscan University doesn't play Ohio State, Antioch doesn't have Notre Dame on its schedule

LoneLaugher said:

Is that correct?
Just The Fascist Salute

You don't get it, this has nothing to do with "fascist salutes" or "white supremacy".

This is about punishing cadets for associating with their commander in chief and having a tremendous time on a date of the big game.

Its all bullshit, really. Designed to make it harder for our President to defend the country by politicizing the military.

IMHO, it should be ignored.

LoneLaugher said:

Is that correct?
Just The Fascist Salute

OK. How many do you want?

Simple question...

Why were they flashing the signal behind the two blacks instead of the ESPN reporter?

Shut the fuck up

So SavannahMann does not have the right to free speech?

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.

That gesture is universal as the pictures of liberals usining it demonstrate
View attachment 294879

As I said, the meaning of the symbol apparently has changed and been made a symbol of far-right kooks to signal their friends, and these cadets did not have their hands held high.

Okay Hand Gesture

This is only an investigation anyway. Nothing to be nervous about.
Its meaning didnt get changed. It got trolled to pick on gullable fools like you.

Forum List

Back