Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

So you wouldn't have a problem with folks throwing up gang signs in uniform.
This is a game. Its not a gang.
What a horrendously stupid analogy.

There are gang members who are serving in the military dumbass.
Your black and vote democrat? Is this true??

I'm black and I vote for the best candidate.
Trump thanks you for your vote

Sorry I am not a Trump Humper, I would vote for Pluto if he was running against Trump.

English, please.
This discussion has nothing to do with you it's between me and the board liar.
Are you the board police now, Skippy?
Butt out bitch this is between me and the board liar. He made the claim I am a self-proclaimed racist time for the idiot to man up and prove he isn't a liar.
In this case, he is 100% correct. But feel free to try to make me stop posting. I look forward to laughing at your impotent efforts....and I DO mean impotent.
Well then, by all means, post those racist post I have made
Liar
I wonder how the "authorities" are going to assign the person's mental thinking on this?

The fucking left tard thought police is now going to show us how they read minds and how they prove they existed each time they are outraged by an action using any gesture...

This is FUCKING RIDICULES.. I hope they throw this shit out and tell these fucking left tards to grow thicker skin..
Simple...they will ask him what he meant by the sign and why he flashed it

Then they will waterboard him and see if he sticks to his story
Remember...waterboarding isn't torture. It's a legit way to find out information.

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.
West Point, Annapolis officials investigating possible 'white power' hand sign
This is the depth of stupidity we go to with liberal media and college professoriate, especially at universities like Grambling.
Ah yes,the well know bastion of liberalism that is the West Point leadership....

:rolleyes:
The campus at West Point has produced far better Americans than you will ever be racist, crybaby, wimp, gay, piece of shit.
You mean the same West Point that has made the decision to investigate those cadets?

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.
Maybe some day someone will build a statue to memorialize this great event in history like they did here:

BLACK POWER

Black+Power+Olympics+Mexico+1968+Peter+Norman.jpg

24750545018_b3b063fabd_b.jpg

That gesture is universal as the pictures of liberals usining it demonstrate
View attachment 294879

As I said, the meaning of the symbol apparently has changed and been made a symbol of far-right kooks to signal their friends, and these cadets did not have their hands held high.

Okay Hand Gesture

This is only an investigation anyway. Nothing to be nervous about.
Its meaning didnt get changed. It got trolled to pick on gullable fools like you.

The mere fact that I think that you have a political agenda and are trying to cover something up doesn't make me gullable. What this symbol may have become is an ongoing controversy. If the meaning of the symbol has not changed, why be nervous about an investigation? Let's wait for the results.
It started as a 4chan troll and some leftist bedwetters started whining, thus, creating controversy.
It has obky changed in your mind and a few other gullable fools

You need to tell the REST of the story. If you want to be honest, that is.

Here's the origin of the story.

ELygg6vWkAAqfES.jpg:large

Jackasses.
Maybe some day someone will build a statue to memorialize this great event in history like they did here:

BLACK POWER

…..but you don't have a problem with statues of men who enslaved, tortured, beat, raped and murdered other human beings. SMFH.

This is a game. Its not a gang.
What a horrendously stupid analogy.

There are gang members who are serving in the military dumbass.
Your black and vote democrat? Is this true??

I'm black and I vote for the best candidate.
Trump thanks you for your vote

Sorry I am not a Trump Humper, I would vote for Pluto if he was running against Trump.
So you lied about voting for the best.

Jackasses.

BLACK POWER

…..but you don't have a problem with statues of men who enslaved, tortured, beat, raped and murdered other human beings. SMFH.
Well, we do have too many MLK rapist statues floating around

Butt out bitch this is between me and the board liar. He made the claim I am a self-proclaimed racist time for the idiot to man up and prove he isn't a liar.
In this case, he is 100% correct. But feel free to try to make me stop posting. I look forward to laughing at your impotent efforts....and I DO mean impotent.
Liar
I wonder how the "authorities" are going to assign the person's mental thinking on this?

The fucking left tard thought police is now going to show us how they read minds and how they prove they existed each time they are outraged by an action using any gesture...

This is FUCKING RIDICULES.. I hope they throw this shit out and tell these fucking left tards to grow thicker skin..

Remember...waterboarding isn't torture. It's a legit way to find out information.
It may be done during the Senate portion. Imagine Schiff being waterboarded

Jackasses.

BLACK POWER

Well, we do have too many MLK rapist statues floating around

Who do you want Bull Connor or JB Stoner.

No waste here. Letting yourself prove you are uneducated moron is perfectly good for me.
but you are a liar making an accusation and not supporting them Where are those racist posts of mine that you said I have made?

I don't have time to reinvent the wheel. Everyone already knows you history. I have nothing to prove that you haven't already.

Look at your user name. "bigrebnc" There is a lot of circumstantial evidence right there.
You have time to make false accusations so it's time for you to prove them.you lying sack of shit.
oh and Big is because I'm 6'7 REB is for Rebel what you Torries called the founding fathers and NC because I'm from North Carolina and since you left out 1775 that is the year some in North Carolina created and signed their own Declaration of Independence
So liar now that we have all that straighten out time for you to produce those racist posts I have made.
This Exchange ^ ^ ^
Exemplifies The Whole OK Sign Thing

It's Exactly How It Must Have Come About
My exchange is in response to false accusation against me the liar must prove his accusations or will remain a liar.

You will screw up and reveal your true self soon enough. I will not waste time proving what everyone already know is true about you.

upload_2019-12-15_19-37-19-jpeg.294995

If only I could work out what the difference is.

ELwrqovXsAAYaxV.jpg

1552713957774.jpg
Seems Clinton has an upright OK sign
The cadets and midshipmen are flashing a downward white power sign behind their black classmates

White-Power-hand-signal.png
That is an OK sign

If the cadet had done that, nobody would have cared

Upside down it would be mb not WP...
You SURE seem to talk like you know your WP signs.

English, please.

Hey moron.....

Who was he playing the game with?
The black guy in front of him?

No, moron, he got the gesture seen by anyone watching the game, you twit.....that was the point....

And West Point is investigating. Good for them. They really really "love" it when their cadets bring negative attention to themselves on National TV.

Hey moron.....

Who was he playing the game with?
The black guy in front of him?

No, moron, he got the gesture seen by anyone watching the game, you twit.....that was the point....

And West Point is investigating. Good for them. They really really "love" it when their cadets bring negative attention to themselves on National TV.

I’m sure those cadets will receive some special attention

Liar

It may be done during the Senate portion. Imagine Schiff being waterboarded

Which one of those candy asses is man enough to do it?

Forum List

Back