Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

Are you the board police now, Skippy?
Butt out bitch this is between me and the board liar. He made the claim I am a self-proclaimed racist time for the idiot to man up and prove he isn't a liar.
In this case, he is 100% correct. But feel free to try to make me stop posting. I look forward to laughing at your impotent efforts....and I DO mean impotent.
Well then, by all means, post those racist post I have made
Liar
I wonder how the "authorities" are going to assign the person's mental thinking on this?

The fucking left tard thought police is now going to show us how they read minds and how they prove they existed each time they are outraged by an action using any gesture...

This is FUCKING RIDICULES.. I hope they throw this shit out and tell these fucking left tards to grow thicker skin..
Simple...they will ask him what he meant by the sign and why he flashed it

Then they will waterboard him and see if he sticks to his story
Remember...waterboarding isn't torture. It's a legit way to find out information.
It may be done during the Senate portion. Imagine Schiff being waterboarded
Imagine Hannity being waterboarded....for charity....like he promised to do....and then cowarded out. Lying and being a coward...the CRC trumpanzee Way.

Butt out bitch this is between me and the board liar. He made the claim I am a self-proclaimed racist time for the idiot to man up and prove he isn't a liar.
In this case, he is 100% correct. But feel free to try to make me stop posting. I look forward to laughing at your impotent efforts....and I DO mean impotent.
Liar
I wonder how the "authorities" are going to assign the person's mental thinking on this?

The fucking left tard thought police is now going to show us how they read minds and how they prove they existed each time they are outraged by an action using any gesture...

This is FUCKING RIDICULES.. I hope they throw this shit out and tell these fucking left tards to grow thicker skin..

Remember...waterboarding isn't torture. It's a legit way to find out information.
Imagine Hannity being waterboarded....for charity....like he promised to do....and then cowarded out. Lying and being a coward...the CRC trumpanzee Way.

Hannity is as soft as wet toilet paper.

Shut the fuck up

So SavannahMann does not have the right to free speech?

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.

That gesture is universal as the pictures of liberals usining it demonstrate
View attachment 294879

As I said, the meaning of the symbol apparently has changed and been made a symbol of far-right kooks to signal their friends, and these cadets did not have their hands held high.

Okay Hand Gesture

This is only an investigation anyway. Nothing to be nervous about.

When I was in the military we played a game where you flash the ok symbol below your belt and if your buddy looked at it you got to punch him. Had zero to do with any racist thing. That’s exactly what this guy was doing.

But, un-Americans like you don’t care about our military. You want to see their lives destroyed because you hate them.

Shut the fuck up

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.

View attachment 294879

As I said, the meaning of the symbol apparently has changed and been made a symbol of far-right kooks to signal their friends, and these cadets did not have their hands held high.

Okay Hand Gesture

When I was in the military we played a game where you flash the ok symbol below your belt and if your buddy looked at it you got to punch him. Had zero to do with any racist thing. That’s exactly what this guy was doing.

But, un-Americans like you don’t care about our military. You want to see their lives destroyed because you hate them.
In watching the video....What made it look like a game?

Why was this “game” directed only at black students?
Is that in the rules somewhere?

Shut the fuck up

View attachment 294879

Okay Hand Gesture

You can direct at anyone you want, most military folk aren’t concerned about skin color like you are.

The game is called Made You Look, and what makes you think it was directed only at blacks in particular?
Because in the video they were leaning over to display the hand sign behind the black cadets when there were white cadets right in front of them

View attachment 294879

Okay Hand Gesture

You can direct at anyone you want, most military folk aren’t concerned about skin color like you are.
LOL.....doesn’t seem to look that way

We will see how the academies respond

The game is called Made You Look, and what makes you think it was directed only at blacks in particular?
Because in the video they were leaning over to display the hand sign behind the black cadets when there were white cadets right in front of them

Maybe his friend is the black guy. You wouldn’t typically flash it to people who don’t play the game. Or he was trying to flash it to the cameras as a prank.

That interpretation is entirely your own.

The video leaves very little to interpret.
The hand signals were all directly behind black cadets/midshipmen

In two of the three cases, the person had to lean over and pass white cadets to get the sign behind the black student

but you are a liar making an accusation and not supporting them Where are those racist posts of mine that you said I have made?

I don't have time to reinvent the wheel. Everyone already knows you history. I have nothing to prove that you haven't already.

Look at your user name. "bigrebnc" There is a lot of circumstantial evidence right there.
You have time to make false accusations so it's time for you to prove them.you lying sack of shit.
oh and Big is because I'm 6'7 REB is for Rebel what you Torries called the founding fathers and NC because I'm from North Carolina and since you left out 1775 that is the year some in North Carolina created and signed their own Declaration of Independence
So liar now that we have all that straighten out time for you to produce those racist posts I have made.
This Exchange ^ ^ ^
Exemplifies The Whole OK Sign Thing

It's Exactly How It Must Have Come About
My exchange is in response to false accusation against me the liar must prove his accusations or will remain a liar.

You will screw up and reveal your true self soon enough. I will not waste time proving what everyone already know is true about you.
Liar, you made the accusation you need to prove it. Is that why you call yourself a tory? a traitor to America?

Liar

Which one of those candy asses is man enough to do it?
I'll gladly volunteer

Liar

Hannity is as soft as wet toilet paper.
I doubt it

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.
Good Lord. You can make any hand sign racist with a good imagination.

Shut the fuck up

View attachment 294879

Okay Hand Gesture

Liberals see the white racist boogyman behind every bush and tree in the forrest

They have been severely traumatized by it

View attachment 294879

Okay Hand Gesture

LOL.....doesn’t seem to look that way

We will see how the academies respond
Predictably the obama holdovers will overreact

Forum List

Back