Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

Omg they even did it upside down. Its a nut check game with kids.
You people are goddamn morons.

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.

That is not a racist gesture, never has been, and never will be. Just lying LIbErals looking for an excuse to gratuitously play the Race Card.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Me and my brothers used to play "made you look" using this same hand gesture 50 yrs ago. Still do ! Get some to look at the Hole. It was also called "gotcha"! They gotcha didn't they ! Retards will believe anything.:trolls:

“U.S. Naval Academy officials have appointed a preliminary inquiry officer to conduct an internal investigation into the hand gestures made during the ESPN ‘College GameDay’ broadcast prior to [Saturday’s] Army-Navy game,” Cmdr. Alana Garas, a spokesperson for the Naval Academy, said in a statement to The Washington Post. “Based on findings of the investigation, those involved will be held appropriately accountable. It would be inappropriate to speculate any further while we are conducting this investigation.”
The investigation is proof of how PC pussified the military is getting. Fucking bunch of goddamn retards.

So you wouldn't have a problem with folks throwing up gang signs in uniform.

I don't have time to reinvent the wheel. Everyone already knows you history. I have nothing to prove that you haven't already.

Look at your user name. "bigrebnc" There is a lot of circumstantial evidence right there.
You have time to make false accusations so it's time for you to prove them.you lying sack of shit.
oh and Big is because I'm 6'7 REB is for Rebel what you Torries called the founding fathers and NC because I'm from North Carolina and since you left out 1775 that is the year some in North Carolina created and signed their own Declaration of Independence
So liar now that we have all that straighten out time for you to produce those racist posts I have made.
This Exchange ^ ^ ^
Exemplifies The Whole OK Sign Thing

It's Exactly How It Must Have Come About
My exchange is in response to false accusation against me the liar must prove his accusations or will remain a liar.

Yo! How big are your biceps?
Wow did this just turn homosexual?
He didn't just turn Homo he's always been

You have time to make false accusations so it's time for you to prove them.you lying sack of shit.
oh and Big is because I'm 6'7 REB is for Rebel what you Torries called the founding fathers and NC because I'm from North Carolina and since you left out 1775 that is the year some in North Carolina created and signed their own Declaration of Independence
So liar now that we have all that straighten out time for you to produce those racist posts I have made.
This Exchange ^ ^ ^

My exchange is in response to false accusation against me the liar must prove his accusations or will remain a liar.

Come on, Arnold. Tell us all again about your massive biceps and tiny waist.

This Exchange ^ ^ ^

Come on, Arnold. Tell us all again about your massive biceps and tiny waist.
You know what I have said I refuse too play a part in your faggot wet dreams of me

“U.S. Naval Academy officials have appointed a preliminary inquiry officer to conduct an internal investigation into the hand gestures made during the ESPN ‘College GameDay’ broadcast prior to [Saturday’s] Army-Navy game,” Cmdr. Alana Garas, a spokesperson for the Naval Academy, said in a statement to The Washington Post. “Based on findings of the investigation, those involved will be held appropriately accountable. It would be inappropriate to speculate any further while we are conducting this investigation.”
The investigation is proof of how PC pussified the military is getting. Fucking bunch of goddamn retards.

This is a game. Its not a gang.
What a horrendously stupid analogy.

If that is the case, i’m Sure they can explain why it was only being flashed at the black students

Is that one of the rules of the nut check game?

There are gang members who are serving in the military dumbass.

Your black and vote democrat? Is this true??

I'm black and I vote for the best candidate.

Shut the fuck up

So SavannahMann does not have the right to free speech?

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.

That gesture is universal as the pictures of liberals usining it demonstrate
View attachment 294879

As I said, the meaning of the symbol apparently has changed and been made a symbol of far-right kooks to signal their friends, and these cadets did not have their hands held high.

Okay Hand Gesture

This is only an investigation anyway. Nothing to be nervous about.
Its meaning didnt get changed. It got trolled to pick on gullable fools like you.

The mere fact that I think that you have a political agenda and are trying to cover something up doesn't make me gullable. What this symbol may have become is an ongoing controversy. If the meaning of the symbol has not changed, why be nervous about an investigation? Let's wait for the results.

Shut the fuck up

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.

View attachment 294879

As I said, the meaning of the symbol apparently has changed and been made a symbol of far-right kooks to signal their friends, and these cadets did not have their hands held high.

Okay Hand Gesture

Its meaning didnt get changed. It got trolled to pick on gullable fools like you.

The mere fact that I think that you have a political agenda and are trying to cover something up doesn't make me gullable. What this symbol may have become is an ongoing controversy. If the meaning of the symbol has not changed, why be nervous about an investigation? Let's wait for the results.

Let the cadets in question explain the meaning of the symbol and why they were leaning over to flash it behind the black cadet and midshipman

If they can’t.....Expel them

Shut the fuck up

View attachment 294879

Okay Hand Gesture

It started as a 4chan troll and some leftist bedwetters started whining, thus, creating controversy.
It has obky changed in your mind and a few other gullable fools

If that is the case, i’m Sure they can explain why it was only being flashed at the black students

Is that one of the rules of the nut check game?
He just happened to be sitting behind a black guy and bed wetters freak out lol
One guy was and he had a choice between flashing it behind the black cadet or the ESPN reporter. He chose the black guy and flashed it right behind his head

The other two had to lean over to get to the nearest black guy

I’m sure there must be a perfectly innocent explanation

I'm black and I vote for the best candidate.
Trump thanks you for your vote

View attachment 294879

Okay Hand Gesture

It started as a 4chan troll and some leftist bedwetters started whining, thus, creating controversy.
It has obky changed in your mind and a few other gullable fools

You need to tell the REST of the story. If you want to be honest, that is.

Forum List

Back