Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

upload_2019-12-15_19-37-19-jpeg.294995

If only I could work out what the difference is.

ELwrqovXsAAYaxV.jpg

1552713957774.jpg
Seems Clinton has an upright OK sign
The cadets and midshipmen are flashing a downward white power sign behind their black classmates

White-Power-hand-signal.png
That is an OK sign

If the cadet had done that, nobody would have cared

Upside down it would be mb not WP...

ELwrqovXsAAYaxV.jpg

1552713957774.jpg
The cadets and midshipmen are flashing a downward white power sign behind their black classmates

That is an OK sign

It is what it is

If I didn't know better I'd think you really are a right winger trying to make the left look like idiots.

ELwrqovXsAAYaxV.jpg

1552713957774.jpg

That is an OK sign

It is what it is

It is indeed. And fortunately, President Trump is ideally experienced to make a ruling on this. As you may or may not know, Trump was a military school cadet as well, at an academy not far from West Point. He knows what the fellows do in that environment and what they mean.

That is an OK sign

It is what it is

It is indeed. And fortunately, President Trump is ideally experienced to make a ruling on this. As you may or may not know, Trump was a military school cadet as well, at an academy not far from West Point. He knows what the fellows do in that environment and what they mean.
I grew up about five miles from NYMA in Cornwall
It was a military boarding school where Trump was sent because his parents couldn’t control him

In no way does it approximate West Point

I'll just wait for your next one. It will be along soon enough because you can't shut your big yap!

Capitalization, punctuation and proper grammar are your friends. Did you leave those behind when you dropped out of middle school?
Fuck you if I am a self-proclaimed racist as you have stated, there are post out there go fetch them liar. You are acting way to leftist not to be a leftist.

You don't even get the difference in to-too-two, do you?
Wasting your time liar

No waste here. Letting yourself prove you are uneducated moron is perfectly good for me.
but you are a liar making an accusation and not supporting them Where are those racist posts of mine that you said I have made?

I don't have time to reinvent the wheel. Everyone already knows you history. I have nothing to prove that you haven't already.

Look at your user name. "bigrebnc" There is a lot of circumstantial evidence right there.

“U.S. Naval Academy officials have appointed a preliminary inquiry officer to conduct an internal investigation into the hand gestures made during the ESPN ‘College GameDay’ broadcast prior to [Saturday’s] Army-Navy game,” Cmdr. Alana Garas, a spokesperson for the Naval Academy, said in a statement to The Washington Post. “Based on findings of the investigation, those involved will be held appropriately accountable. It would be inappropriate to speculate any further while we are conducting this investigation.”

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.

Yep. It's funny to the magats now. But they won't be down the road. A record number of military career's are going to end during the Trump administration.
Hopefully weed out some of the dead wood that don’t have promotion points.

“U.S. Naval Academy officials have appointed a preliminary inquiry officer to conduct an internal investigation into the hand gestures made during the ESPN ‘College GameDay’ broadcast prior to [Saturday’s] Army-Navy game,” Cmdr. Alana Garas, a spokesperson for the Naval Academy, said in a statement to The Washington Post. “Based on findings of the investigation, those involved will be held appropriately accountable. It would be inappropriate to speculate any further while we are conducting this investigation.”
The investigation is proof of how PC pussified the military is getting. Fucking bunch of goddamn retards.

If you think a 30 year old photo of Oprah wins you some sort of prize, that’s pathetic.
There are no secret racist hand gestures you fucking triggered lunatics. You people probably believe space aliens are at Area 51. Idiots.

Again.......I ask why the hand signal was only flashed behind black classmates

Plenty of white guys in that shot and none had the signal flashed behind them
I ask why you’re a paranoid, conspiracy minded dip shit?

Fuck you if I am a self-proclaimed racist as you have stated, there are post out there go fetch them liar. You are acting way to leftist not to be a leftist.

Wasting your time liar

No waste here. Letting yourself prove you are uneducated moron is perfectly good for me.
but you are a liar making an accusation and not supporting them Where are those racist posts of mine that you said I have made?

I don't have time to reinvent the wheel. Everyone already knows you history. I have nothing to prove that you haven't already.

Look at your user name. "bigrebnc" There is a lot of circumstantial evidence right there.
You have time to make false accusations so it's time for you to prove them.you lying sack of shit.
oh and Big is because I'm 6'7 REB is for Rebel what you Torries called the founding fathers and NC because I'm from North Carolina and since you left out 1775 that is the year some in North Carolina created and signed their own Declaration of Independence
So liar now that we have all that straighten out time for you to produce those racist posts I have made.

Last edited:
Wasting your time liar

You have time to make false accusations so it's time for you to prove them.you lying sack of shit.
oh and Big is because I'm 6'7 REB is for Rebel what you Torries called the founding fathers and NC because I'm from North Carolina and since you left out 1775 that is the year some in North Carolina created and signed their own Declaration of Independence
So liar now that we have all that straighten out time for you to produce those racist posts I have made.
This Exchange ^ ^ ^
Exemplifies The Whole OK Sign Thing

It's Exactly How It Must Have Come About

rightwinger said:
That is an OK sign

Upside-Down It Would Be A 'b' Or 'd' M
Depending On Which Hand ??

b,d,M ??
So It's A Sex Thing, Then ??

JoeB131 said:
Wow... the open misogyny is no longer part of that series.
For Feminists To Feel Unthreatened Or Equal
Men Must Self-Cuck Into Fur-Burgers

You're A Real Champion, Joe
Now Here's Your "Wimmyn":

feminists.jpg

So you think that the Greatest Generation was "Cowardly"?
Which is apropos to nothing. It's always been an idiotic and childish affectation usually used by drunks and ignoramuses. I don't think that the women of the "Greatest Generation" thought that it was acceptable.

Your preference for the emasculated members of the more modern generation is no surprise. But I very much doubt if very many real women of either generation would agree with you on that point.

View attachment 294998

You confuse a person brought up to be well-mannered and classy with be "emasculated." How bizarre. How revealing. But I am familiar with you.

I have no idea what your idea of a "real" woman would be of any generation. My father (RIP) was a WWII vet and he was a true gentleman, even his mother-in-law thought so. I knew that he was suffering from dementia when we went to an appointment and he failed to take his hat off. Some time later, while we were eating in the dining room of an adult-living facility, he started muttering things about a guy who was wearing a baseball cap in the dining room. My father grew up poor, but he didn't grow up in a sewer.

Because if you don't self ban yourself or produce any racist post I have made. I will post to ever post you make reminding the whole board how big of a liar you are.
English, please.
This discussion has nothing to do with you it's between me and the board liar.
Are you the board police now, Skippy?

Hey moron.....

Who was he playing the game with?
The black guy in front of him?

No, moron, he got the gesture seen by anyone watching the game, you twit.....that was the point....

Forum List

Back