Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

Gee, LoneLaugher. The okay sign has been universally used by Americans of all shapes sizes and colors for generations. I heard it was picked up by a postal service fella who couldn't spell and his version of "all correct" was "O.K." lololol Don't ask me why that is, but I lived in Casper Wyoming for 35 years, where they let go the misspelled name of Caspar Collins in favor of the easier and more phonic spelling "Casper."

Why is everything that started in an amusing way now in the dour realm of weaponized political blathering? Enquiring minds would like to know.

Do white supremacist groups use the sign to symbolize “white power”?

That’s a yes or no question and has only one honest answer. What is yours?
So? what if they do? why do blacks use the word N!@ger all the time?
The inverted ok means suck my dick as for decades

You acknowledge that, in context, the gesture that the cadets used could mean “White Power”?

That’s step one in your journey toward dealing with this topic in an honest manner. Congratulations.
WHERE does it says ANYONE, let alone PLURAL, "CADETS," USED a imaginative white power sign?

WTF are you talking about?

You don’t know what we are all talking about in this thread? Weird.
NO... I don't know what article you read or what you see in the picture. YOU must have read something different than I did.

The article I read said "A" cadet, not CADETS, and it also said "APPEARED" to, not DID.

That did not answer the question. But it did tell me that you know what I’m referring to. Why can’t you be honest.
Gee, LoneLaugher. The okay sign has been universally used by Americans of all shapes sizes and colors for generations. I heard it was picked up by a postal service fella who couldn't spell and his version of "all correct" was "O.K." lololol Don't ask me why that is, but I lived in Casper Wyoming for 35 years, where they let go the misspelled name of Caspar Collins in favor of the easier and more phonic spelling "Casper."

Why is everything that started in an amusing way now in the dour realm of weaponized political blathering? Enquiring minds would like to know.

You acknowledge that, in context, the gesture that the cadets used could mean “White Power”?

That’s step one in your journey toward dealing with this topic in an honest manner. Congratulations.
How in the fuck do you know their intent?

It’s one of two things as I stated earlier. Neither is good for the institutions they represent.

Honesty will help you deal with your own issues, by the way.

00000001.jpg

That did not answer the question. But it did tell me that you know what I’m referring to. Why can’t you be honest.

I'm neither for nor against "white supremacist groups" who aren't doing more than expressing their opinions under the First Amendment. That includes using symbols that THEY CHOOSE to use. Stop throwing the baby out with the bathwater, toots.

Couldn’t answer with a yes or no?
Can you prove their intent?

WHERE does it says ANYONE, let alone PLURAL, "CADETS," USED a imaginative white power sign?

NO... I don't know what article you read or what you see in the picture. YOU must have read something different than I did.

The article I read said "A" cadet, not CADETS, it said "APPEARED" to, not DID.

Cant help you if you don’t even want to know what we are talking about.

The article I read said "A" cadet, not CADETS, it said "APPEARED" to, not DID.

Cant help you if you don’t even want to know what we are talking about.
You're the one that's making shit up, as I've pointed out. You're EXAGGERATING and talking your hyperbole CRAP, as usual.

The entire story is leftist BULL SHIT. A true stretch of the imagination.

I'm neither for nor against "white supremacist groups" who aren't doing more than expressing their opinions under the First Amendment. That includes using symbols that THEY CHOOSE to use. Stop throwing the baby out with the bathwater, toots.

Sure. Give me a few minutes with them under oath. They’ll admit it.

Sure. Give me a few minutes with them under oath. They’ll admit it.
You fucking IDENTITY POLITICS HACK DEMOCRATS can find RAAAAAYYYYYYCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSMMM in a fucking TURNIP.

You people look like TRIGGERED FOOLS. Not to mention how TWO FACED HYPOCRITICAL it is.

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.
fake news

How in the fuck do you know their intent?

It’s one of two things as I stated earlier. Neither is good for the institutions they represent.

Honesty will help you deal with your own issues, by the way.
infantry-bar-hand-signal-sop-caught-my-fart-stop-talking-557559.png

They represent the Corps of Cadets
They embarrassed the institution on national TV
They will pay a price

You embarrass yourself by your blind hatred of anyone that loves America.

The price he'll pay is being slandered by Leftists because of his patriotism.

cummings-making-ok-sign.jpg

Go kneel and get yourself some Cummings.

i believe that they are government's spies or shills that are trying to cause a disturbance and or to assassinate someone's character. They recruit from all walks of life. Putting them into all areas in order to control the masses. That they are use to create race riots and help to persuade others to think a certain way, by using all sorts of methods, like spreading rumors and so on. Some of them could be schools teachers, students and working as a city clerk or a manager at a Home depot.. The only way how you can tell if they are working for the Shadow government. For every offense that they has gotten caught doing. That they gives them a slap on the wrist.

Black man fined $2,000 for racist graffiti that rocked ‘quiet’ Michigan community

'Commie cadet' who wore Che Guevara T-shirt kicked out of US army

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.
Oh, please. The "ok" sign simply means "all is right."

And I'm not talking about "right" or "left" in politics. Good grief.
This whole thing was just some stupid idea a leftist media clown came up with. Taking a common gesture that nearly anyone can, and has been documented making, claim it's a "racist" gesture... And viola! They just proved so-and-so is "Racist!". Even the twisted bastards promoting this hoax dont believe it. But they do know that dumbest amongst their own ranks will swallow it hook, line, and sinker. And that's why they do it. To keep their own in line. It's really disingenuous to treat your own this way, and take advantage of their low IQ in such a fashion. But hey... This is the Left we're talking about here...

Jackasses.
....you ARE brainwashed......there is NO proof whatsoever of any ''white power'' [ hahahaha] signs
....jesus chirst--if the MSM told you to jump off a bridge, you would

Shut the fuck up

So SavannahMann does not have the right to free speech?

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.
..it's not free speech--it's IDIOTIC speech--it's like a robot repeating what the MSM says

Shut the fuck up

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.
..this ''white power sign'' crap PROVES beyond a doubt the MSM and you people are dumbasses for believing crap---plain crap

Shut the fuck up

That gesture is universal as the pictures of liberals usining it demonstrate
View attachment 294879

As I said, the meaning of the symbol apparently has changed and been made a symbol of far-right kooks to signal their friends, and these cadets did not have their hands held high.

Okay Hand Gesture

This is only an investigation anyway. Nothing to be nervous about.
sure it has--sure
hahahahhahahahahahah
CRAZY!!

Witness the inability of USMB RW nutbags to be honest.

When they know it’s wrong and they can’t deny that it happened, they have no choice but to claim that it is not wrong.

Flashing the white power sign.
Asking a foreign government for help in an election.
Denying a president’s Supreme Court nominee a hearing.
Refusing to testify under oath.

Bitches.
1. flashing a white power sign is not wrong---for many reasons..there are hundreds of black/latino/Asian groups that promote their RACE
2. it's not a white power sign!!!!
...I guess next you'll being saying when you raise your hand to say hello is a nazi salute!!
hahahahahah=DUMBSHIT

Forum List

Back