Caesar’s Wife Must Be Above Suspicion

4. Focusing on the uranium bribery scandal….. who else was involved in that series of ‘coincidences’?????
There is no uranium bribery scandal, KellyAnne.
"All You Have To Know About Obama
Best president in over 50 years'

Now that we've established, through your *crickets*, that there is no uranium scandal, yes, President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is the greatest president since LBJ.

This is indisputable, based on the facts.

C'mon, dunce....one more time:
Best president in over 50 years"

Say it.......everyone needs some comic relief!
You’ve successfully derailed yet another one of your wingnut threads.

Congrats dumbass!

“I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,” he told Fox News in an interview in April 2016.

Now, this:

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing."

He's lying scum....and you wrote this:

I see you were afraid to write it again, huh?

Excellent.

There is no uranium bribery scandal, KellyAnne.

Now that we've established, through your *crickets*, that there is no uranium scandal, yes, President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is the greatest president since LBJ.

Congrats dumbass!

“I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,” he told Fox News in an interview in April 2016.

Now, this:

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing."

Excellent.
I repeat it every time you do. Again: Obama is the best president in the past 50 years. Since LBJ.

Now, this:

Obama can want to know what’s happening in an investigation while not influencing it by ‘talking to the Attorney General or talking to the FBI’.

You’re not smart.

1.Perhaps it’s too much to expect of Democrat voters to have had an actual education, via the bastions of Liberalism….but let’s take the leap of faith necessary, and imagine that they’d heard the phrase that appears as the thread’s title.

“This phrase comes directly from a story about the Roman ruler Julius Caesar. A man named Publius Clodius Pulcher sneaked into a party with the intention of seducing Caesar’s wife, Pompeia. This led to Publius’s arrest and trial.

After the trial, Caesar divorced Pompeia. When people questioned what this might have had to do with the trial of Publius, Caesar said,

My wife ought not even to be under suspicion.”

Because Pompeia was under suspicion of illicit behavior, Caesar felt that he had to divorce her to protect his dignity.”
What Does Caesar’s Wife Must Be Above Suspicion Mean? - Writing Explained

2.I fervently hope that the lesson is not lost with respect to what we have learned about our FBI and DoJ officials.

Here is the mission statement as it applies to the guardians of our legal system:

"The right to be tried by an impartial judge is deeply embedded in American jurisprudence; in fact, this right has often been considered to be the “cornerstone” of the American legal system."
Bias or an Appearance of Bias - Judicial Disqualification Resource Center

3. From the very start, and before the Trump pretense, the major players were dirty, and open to more than suspicion.

We learned in May 2015 with the publication of a book called Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich, an exposé of alleged Clinton Foundation corruption written by Peter Schweizer, that the Obama administration rubber stamped the sale of 20% of our uranium to Russia.

Just coincidentally, while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, involving the transfer of U.S. uranium reserves to the new Russian owners of an international mining operation in exchange for $145 million in 'donations' to the Clinton Foundation.

And…

“…Bill Clinton did receive $500,000 to deliver a speech at a Russian bank that was promoting Uranium One stock, according to The New York Times,…” Fact check: No, the Clintons were not paid millions by Russia

Who else was involved in that series of ‘coincidences’?????

Guess.

Revealed next.

Melania?

Are you paying attention?

Congrats dumbass!

Now, this:

Excellent.
I repeat it every time you do. Again: Obama is the best president in the past 50 years. Since LBJ.

Watch me smash those words right back in your lying kisser:
What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Now, this:

Obama can want to know what’s happening in an investigation while not influencing it by ‘talking to the Attorney General or talking to the FBI’.

You’re not smart.

, 17 days before Trump was sworn in, the Obamunists changed the protocols of the intell community that had been in effect and effective since the 1980s.

At that time, raw intell data was kept by one and only one agency.....an carefully doled out to the other 16 on a need-to-know basis.

This was the change:

"OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump"
OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump

Obama made a change that he was not willing to live under.

Since the 80s NSA would decide if and who had access. So....limited the number of those who had access.

On his last weeks in office, the snake gave more people access.....this, designed to allow more leaks, and to subvert the incoming administration.
Other agencies with Obama loyalists could request raw intell data...leaked to a compliant media. This is espionage....
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

16 additional agencies had access.....

Only a dirt-eating snake like Obama would destroy the integrity of the intell community to use against a rival.

Jan 3 Loretta Lynch signed it....17 days before they left.

Suddenly it was imperative for 16 agencies to have access to all raw data.....but not imperative for the prior 8 years.

Now...PLEASE....let's have you repeat that about the best President in 50 years.

PLEEEEZZZZZZZE!

1.Perhaps it’s too much to expect of Democrat voters to have had an actual education, via the bastions of Liberalism….but let’s take the leap of faith necessary, and imagine that they’d heard the phrase that appears as the thread’s title.

“This phrase comes directly from a story about the Roman ruler Julius Caesar. A man named Publius Clodius Pulcher sneaked into a party with the intention of seducing Caesar’s wife, Pompeia. This led to Publius’s arrest and trial.

After the trial, Caesar divorced Pompeia. When people questioned what this might have had to do with the trial of Publius, Caesar said,

My wife ought not even to be under suspicion.”

Because Pompeia was under suspicion of illicit behavior, Caesar felt that he had to divorce her to protect his dignity.”
What Does Caesar’s Wife Must Be Above Suspicion Mean? - Writing Explained

2.I fervently hope that the lesson is not lost with respect to what we have learned about our FBI and DoJ officials.

Here is the mission statement as it applies to the guardians of our legal system:

"The right to be tried by an impartial judge is deeply embedded in American jurisprudence; in fact, this right has often been considered to be the “cornerstone” of the American legal system."
Bias or an Appearance of Bias - Judicial Disqualification Resource Center

3. From the very start, and before the Trump pretense, the major players were dirty, and open to more than suspicion.

We learned in May 2015 with the publication of a book called Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich, an exposé of alleged Clinton Foundation corruption written by Peter Schweizer, that the Obama administration rubber stamped the sale of 20% of our uranium to Russia.

Just coincidentally, while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, involving the transfer of U.S. uranium reserves to the new Russian owners of an international mining operation in exchange for $145 million in 'donations' to the Clinton Foundation.

And…

“…Bill Clinton did receive $500,000 to deliver a speech at a Russian bank that was promoting Uranium One stock, according to The New York Times,…” Fact check: No, the Clintons were not paid millions by Russia

Who else was involved in that series of ‘coincidences’?????

Guess.

Revealed next.

Melania?

Are you paying attention?

Please do your best not to sound like a dunce.

Or, if that is not possible....have someone who understands how corrupt the Obamunist FBI and DoJ are, explain the allusion to you.

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one who appears to be a dunce can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

Take your time.

Repost: PC exists in a world of dislike for the other, a kinda finger pointing and blame game, there is not a lot you can say when a person can only find or make up positions on the other. While it may be above her ranking, she cannot see that her own ideological stance is just another fiction with little use, it is defined by her assumptions in a world of make believe. She has posted the same tired baloney for years now with no sense that there are other views and that she may be wrong. That sort of bias or bigotry serves no constructive purpose. It wastes our time and helps no one but it must give solace to the aggrieved.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

The Problem With Facts

Repost: PC exists in a world of dislike for the other, a kinda finger pointing and blame game, there is not a lot you can say when a person can only find or make up positions on the other. While it may be above her ranking, she cannot see that her own ideological stance is just another fiction with little use, it is defined by her assumptions in a world of make believe. She has posted the same tired baloney for years now with no sense that there are other views and that she may be wrong. That sort of bias or bigotry serves no constructive purpose. It wastes our time and helps no one but it must give solace to the aggrieved.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

The Problem With Facts

Please do your best not to sound like a dunce.

Or, if that is not possible....have someone who understands how corrupt the Obamunist FBI and DoJ are, explain the allusion to you.

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one who appears to be a dunce can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

According to Melania Trump Donald better keep his britches zipped and no more payouts to old whores...

Wow, a deflection attempt!
Wow what a misguided selection of words..

I know, right? Why did you put them together like that?
Well since I am you it's because you failed to see the similarities of the OP theme..
Note:See title....

Sure. The title is about Caesar's wife. You were going on about Caeser, totally missing the entire point.

Congrats dumbass!

Now, this:

Excellent.

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
Who awarded who nuclear weapons? North Korea? That was Bush. Pakistan? That was Bush. Iran? Obama prevented that with the Iran Deal.

Now, this:

You’re not smart.

, 17 days before Trump was sworn in, the Obamunists changed the protocols of the intell community that had been in effect and effective since the 1980s.

At that time, raw intell data was kept by one and only one agency.....an carefully doled out to the other 16 on a need-to-know basis.

This was the change:

"OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump"
OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump

Since the 80s NSA would decide if and who had access. So....limited the number of those who had access.

On his last weeks in office, the snake gave more people access.....this, designed to allow more leaks, and to subvert the incoming administration.
Other agencies with Obama loyalists could request raw intell data...leaked to a compliant media. This is espionage....

Only a dirt-eating snake like Obama would destroy the integrity of the intell community to use against a rival.

Suddenly it was imperative for 16 agencies to have access to all raw data.....but not imperative for the prior 8 years.

Now...PLEASE....let's have you repeat that about the best President in 50 years.

PLEEEEZZZZZZZE!
I guess you were unable to address my post.

Congrats dumbass!

Now, this:

Excellent.

Who awarded who nuclear weapons? North Korea? That was Bush. Pakistan? That was Bush. Iran? Obama prevented that with the Iran Deal.

Everyone knows who awarded nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

I just wanted to see how simple it would be to get you caught in another lie.

And it was as simple as I knew it would be.

After all, you have always been a congenital liar.

True?

Now, this:

You’re not smart.

This was the change:

PLEEEEZZZZZZZE!
I guess you were unable to address my post.

Watch me smash another custard pie you your kisser:

Now....a question which you will not be able to answer....one which your ilk, the bovine-brained sort, run from.
When you don't answer it, you will be proving what I have said about the "investigation."

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Congrats dumbass!

Now, this:

Excellent.

Everyone knows who awarded nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

I just wanted to see how simple it would be to get you caught in another lie.

And it was as simple as I knew it would be.

After all, you have always been a congenital liar.

True?
Who do you consider the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism? I’m assuming Iran, due to your past hysterics.

What proof do you have that they are worse than Saudi Arabia or Pakistan or North Korea?

According to Melania Trump Donald better keep his britches zipped and no more payouts to old whores...

Wow, a deflection attempt!
Wow what a misguided selection of words..

I know, right? Why did you put them together like that?
Well since I am you it's because you failed to see the similarities of the OP theme..
Note:See title....

Sure. The title is about Caesar's wife. You were going on about Caeser, totally missing the entire point.
Do you know what Caesar means in a leadership role?

Forum List

Back