Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

you mean, of course, as opposed to keeping a rightie accountable, right?

why should cain get to lie about what happened?

you know that he violated the confidentiality agreement, right? :oops:

why do you hate women?

why do you hate black Republican men?

I don't. I like Michael Steele.

Thinking Cain is an idiot doesn't mean I hate black republican men, willow.

But nice try, I guess. It gave me a giggle, anyway. :beer:

before you judge what happened, i'd suggest that it's fair to listen to her side of the story... particularly since cain hasn't done a very good job of handling the issue.

or should no one ever question rightwingnuts?

It makes as much sense as you accusing the other guy of hating women. Seek help your brain has failed ewe.

Last but not least:

Oklahoma political consultant Chris Wilson says if the woman behind the reported sexual harassment complaint against GOP Presidential hopeful Herman Cain is allowed to speak publicly, it'll be the end of Cain's run for the White House.

Interviewed today on KTOK's Mullins in the Morning, Wilson, of Wilson-Perkins-Allen Opinion Research headquartered in Washington, D.C. explained he was a witness to the incident. "I was the pollster at the National Restaurant Association when Herman Cain was head of it and I was around a couple of times when this happened and anyone who was involved with the NRA at the time, knew that this was gonna come up."

Wilson described the woman as a low level staffer who was maybe two years out of college. "This occurred at a restaurant in Crystal City (Virginia) and everybody was aware of it," he continued. "It was only a matter of time because so many people were aware of what took place, so many people were aware of her situation, the fact she left---everybody knew with the campaign that this would eventually come up."

Oklahoma Consultant Claims He Witnessed Cain Harassment | KTOK-local - NEWSRADIO 1000 KTOK-AM
This guy is a Republican, btw.

so is whoever leaked the story, imo.
Of course. The pollster is a Perry supporter. Connect the dots.

why do you hate women?

before you judge what happened, i'd suggest that it's fair to listen to her side of the story... particularly since cain hasn't done a very good job of handling the issue.

I'm game.. Just as soon as she pays him back all the money.

why do you hate women?

Steele is pretty great IMO, too.

now that he's not the head of the GNC, he's a straight talker and seems to be a reasonable man. :thup:

I'm game.. Just as soon as she pays him back all the money.

so only he should get the opportunity to talk?

nice. way to go, babe!

now that he's not the head of the GNC, he's a straight talker and seems to be a reasonable man. :thup:
I started appreciating him when he was running for Maryland Senator.

I think he has a good sense of humor. He's just pragmatic, and that's a good thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7wjJyMDUH0]Michael Steele's Real Ideas for Change - YouTube[/ame]

he was the head of GNC? Can he get me a discount on protein bars?

Steele took a damn bad beating from the demonRats on the left on this board and nationally. then all of a sudden he went to work for MSNBC and now Jillian loves him... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jillian Wrote:

nice. way to go, babe!

Well, wait...if you say, "I'm going to accuse you of sexual harassment unless you pay me a lot of money." And the person pays you the money either because a) they know they are guilty or b) they know that the time and money they will spend fighting you on it is far greater than what they would spend in time and money if they just paid you a settlement.

Should you still be able to come forward later and make that person's life hell after you've taken the payday?

I started appreciating him when he was running for Maryland Senator.

I think he has a good sense of humor. He's just pragmatic, and that's a good thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7wjJyMDUH0]Michael Steele's Real Ideas for Change - YouTube[/ame]

That may be my favorite political ad ever. lol..

Jillian Wrote:

nice. way to go, babe!

Well, wait...if you say, "I'm going to accuse you of sexual harassment unless you pay me a lot of money." And the person pays you the money either because a) they know they are guilty or b) they know that the time and money they will spend fighting you on it is far greater than what they would spend in time and money if they just paid you a settlement.

Should you still be able to come forward later and make that person's life hell after you've taken the payday?

how about the more likely scenario...

he sexually harassed her and begged her to take the money and shut up and not tell anyone.

but you'll never know unless you let her talk.

disgusting.

he was the head of GNC? Can he get me a discount on protein bars?

that's funny... i originally had GOP, then went to change it to RNC... I must have gotten distracted by a bright shiny object.

I just thought you had your black guys confused and it was some reference to Godfather's Pizza. ;)

jillian wrote:

he sexually harassed her and begged her to take the money and shut up and not tell anyone.

disgusting.

You seem perfectly willing to make up your own version of what may or may not have happened between Cain and this woman...thats your right...I'll wait until actual facts emerge.

That being said...I just want to clarify what I think is the underlying answer to my question in your speculation...

You believe that a person should be able to a) accuse someone of harrassment b) accept a large cash payout with the stipulation that the payment will resolve the issue and then c) go back on that agreement and make the entire incident known if it seems advantageous to them or they decide that they really do want to make the issue known afterall...

Am I reading you right?

jillian wrote:

disgusting.

You seem perfectly willing to make up your own version of what may or may not have happened between Cain and this woman...thats your right...I'll wait until actual facts emerge.

That being said...I just want to clarify what I think is the underlying answer to my question in your speculation...

You believe that a person should be able to a) accuse someone of harrassment b) accept a large cash payout with the stipulation that the payment will resolve the issue and then c) go back on that agreement and make the entire incident known if it seems advantageous to them or they decide that they really do want to make the issue known afterall...

Am I reading you right?

no. you're not reading me right. willow said that she held him up for money and basically extorted funds from him. i said she should be able to tell her side of the story, since he's talking about it.

i think that's fair. i have no predisposition on what happened. however, that said, the way cain is handling this does not leave me believing this is something out of nothing.

Forum List

Back