Cain at it again

You mean like how they covered for Anthony Weiner?

Bill Clinton, Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy (Hey, party trumps murder!) Gary Condit (So he murdered Chandra Levy, he's a democrat, it doesn't count!)

You do see the irony in your statements while the Republicans are in FULL-ON defense mode of certified liar. Right?

How do I know that it's Cain who is lying? I do know that the leftist smear machine lies. You can't deal in substance, so you smear. It's the way of your shameful party. Clinton bragged about it, the politics of personal destruction.

Can someone explain again why God told Cain to run?

Additional phone records and texts seen this morning show Cain and White had daily contact for almost the entire month of October and all of November up and until this went down a dew days ago.
Additionally, White was seen sitting with Cain at boxing events in Las Vegas including the Tyson/Hollyfield fight years ago.

Oh boy...He's SCREWED!!!

Pun intended. :lol:

You mean like how they covered for Anthony Weiner?

Bill Clinton, Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy (Hey, party trumps murder!) Gary Condit (So he murdered Chandra Levy, he's a democrat, it doesn't count!)

You do see the irony in your statements while the Republicans are in FULL-ON defense mode of certified liar. Right?

How do I know that it's Cain who is lying? I do know that the leftist smear machine lies. You can't deal in substance, so you smear. It's the way of your shameful party. Clinton bragged about it, the politics of personal destruction.

Condit never murdered anyone.
Try once again.

The Dems are spending money to destroy Romney.

ROFL

The dems are DEMANDING that the GOP nominate the candidate of their choice, Mitt Romney.

Clearly you think he's the easiest to beat..

They would love one of the clown posse to get the nod over Mitt

Sure, you only have our best interests at heart..

Democrats want Gingrich.
They know Romney can beat Obama.

You might not be so far from the truth

That you worship Obama as your god?

I'm not at all far from it.

There is nothing Obama would like more than a chance to run against Cain

THAT must be why the party spent millions to destroy Cain...

LOL, where was any $$ spend to destroy Cain?
He did himself in and I predicted this a month ago.
Common knowledge here in Georgia that Cain was a skirt chaser. If he would just admit and move on many would still be with him. We all make mistakes.
But Herman Cain is a bald faced liar now.
You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
Only fools and 5 year olds make excuses, lie and continue to lie when THEY GET CAUGHT.

I love the argument of the far right wing.
"Clinton was a ladies man and got away with it so Cain chasing pussy is also ok"
Well, not my business what Cain does in his private but when he LIES ABOUT IT, then it is my business.
"Obama is a dumb ass so our candidate, no matter what he does is better."
Obama does not HAVE A DAMN THING TO DO with the choices we have in the GOP.
A friend got mad years ago when someone stated his girl friend was fat. He sure got pisssed off, stated she was big boned, had that in her genes, diets never worked for her and that it was wrong of anyone to make those claims.
Probably right as it was wrong of my buddy to call another friend's girl friend fat.
But she WAS fat and had more chins than a Chinese phone book.

Forum List

Back