Cain got caught in a lie.

Can the claim be made that you are choosing to watch instead of taking part in OWS? Would Lakhota be okay in calling you a coward and an Uncle Tom?

I have prospered over the past 6 years. I've been employed for the past 26 years. I have retired military healthcare, with a family premium of $460 per year and I own a home I plan on passing down to my children. Why would I be protesting at OWS, it doesn't pertain to me? Are you implying black Americas fight for civil rights didn't pertain to Herman Cain?

I'm checking your consistency and dissecting Lakhota's logic. Do you consider yourself a good role model? Are you an upstanding citizen that happens to be black?

I don't believe in role models. I'm a black man who takes care of his family, nothing more, nothing less. Black first, man second.

What about it? What about the thousands of black Americans, many of who were his same age, that did not get involved in the way you think makes them "good black people"? Are you prepared to show how physical participation is only something black democrats did?

He was basically a kid during most of the Civil Rights movement...

This whole controversy is repugnant and smacks of a mean desperation!

He was an adult in 1963.

This controversy shows black Americans were Herman Cain stood and still stands.

What's your opinion of Morgan Freeman?

He's a good actor who cheated on his black wife with a white woman.

I have prospered over the past 6 years. I've been employed for the past 26 years. I have retired military healthcare, with a family premium of $460 per year and I own a home I plan on passing down to my children. Why would I be protesting at OWS, it doesn't pertain to me? Are you implying black Americas fight for civil rights didn't pertain to Herman Cain?

I'm checking your consistency and dissecting Lakhota's logic. Do you consider yourself a good role model? Are you an upstanding citizen that happens to be black?

I don't believe in role models. I'm a black man who takes care of his family, nothing more, nothing less.

Admirable of course.

Black first, man second.

Perplexing. You stated earlier that you hate white people for being white. How can you hate someone for something they cannot control?

No white candidate of either party has ever been insulted by the liberal press this way. It's a form of racism that lefties don't even understand although they are guilty of it. I wish that Cain had stipulated that the segregationists in question were all democrats. Segregation was democrat party policy. Al Gore's father, Tenn. senator Al Gore Sr. was a segregationist. The majority of the whole damned democrat party were segregationists when Cain was in High School.

And where did those segregationist democrats go after 1968? Let's ask Trent Lott, Jerry Falwell, Strom Thurman or Jesse Helms. I'm sure they weren't the only ones to move to the republican party, were they?

Where did the segregationist democrats go? You have the nerve to ask that question? Where did the Italian fascists go? Where did the stalinists go? The fact is that they were there. Rosa Parks was fighting against democrat policies.

What about it? What about the thousands of black Americans, many of who were his same age, that did not get involved in the way you think makes them "good black people"? Are you prepared to show how physical participation is only something black democrats did?

He was basically a kid during most of the Civil Rights movement...

This whole controversy is repugnant and smacks of a mean desperation!

He was an adult in 1963.

This controversy shows black Americans were Herman Cain stood and still stands.

envy is ugly.

Envy of what?

I don't believe in role models. I'm a black man who takes care of his family, nothing more, nothing less.

Admirable of course.

Black first, man second.

Perplexing. You stated earlier that you hate white people for being white. How can you hate someone for something they cannot control?

Easy.

No white candidate of either party has ever been insulted by the liberal press this way. It's a form of racism that lefties don't even understand although they are guilty of it. I wish that Cain had stipulated that the segregationists in question were all democrats. Segregation was democrat party policy. Al Gore's father, Tenn. senator Al Gore Sr. was a segregationist. The majority of the whole damned democrat party were segregationists when Cain was in High School.

And where did those segregationist democrats go after 1968? Let's ask Trent Lott, Jerry Falwell, Strom Thurman or Jesse Helms. I'm sure they weren't the only ones to move to the republican party, were they?

Where did the segregationist democrats go? You have the nerve to ask that question? Where did the Italian fascists go? Where did the stalinists go? The fact is that they were there. Rosa Parks was fighting against democrat policies.

Rosa Parks was in the 1950's. Where did those segregationist democrats go after 1968?

Italian fascists and stalinists became republicans and voted for Nixon after 1968?

P.S. Research Nixon's "Southern Strategy".

Rosa Parks was in the 1950's. Where did those segregationist democrats go after 1968?

Italian fascists and stalinists became republicans and voted for Nixon after 1968?

So in other words democrats could no longer intimidate the populace from there local strongholds. But all of a sudden they switched to the party they were against.

sure fool sure they did.

you appear to be envious of any black man who has attained more than you in life.

"Attained more in life" than me, how? His marriage is better than mine? His children are healthier than mine? His grandchildren are happier and healthier than mine?

If I "envy" the business success he has attained, should I also "envy" the stage IV liver cancer he attained? I don't envy anyone, because you don't know anyone's private demons or conditions.

Envy of what?

you appear to be envious of any black man who has attained more than you in life.

"Attained more in life" than me, how? His marriage is better than mine? His children are healthier than mine? His grandchildren are happier and healthier than mine?

If I "envy" the business success he has attained, should I also "envy" the stage IV liver cancer he attained? I don't envy anyone, because you don't know anyone's private demons or conditions.

And you know nothing of the lives of most white people, but that doesn't stop you from preaching your racial bigotry, asswipe.

Hypocrisy and stupidity are your standards -- establishing that you are and remain quite pathetic.

So in other words democrats could no longer intimidate the populace from there local strongholds. But all of a sudden they switched to the party they were against.

sure fool sure they did.

Blacks voted 90% republican form the end of the civil war to FDR, by 1964-68 they had switch to vast majority democrat.

sure fool sure they did.

Blacks voted 90% republican form the end of the civil war to FDR, by 1964-68 they had switch to vast majority democrat.

There are some rather large holes in your story, But since you are a self admired racist. You are not worth anything other then ridicule.

And you know nothing of the lives of most white people, but that doesn't stop you from preaching your racial bigotry, asswipe.

Hypocrisy and stupidity are your standards -- establishing that you are and remain quite pathetic.

So, if you believe I'm wrong you also have to believe conservative is wrong as well. He may be bothered by that, as for me, you're white so I don't give a shit what you believe.

sure fool sure they did.

So you agree that the vast majority of black American voters have been duped.

sure fool sure they did.

There are some rather large holes in your story, But since you are a self admired racist. You are not worth anything other then ridicule.

Hahaha. Facts scared you, huh?

Forum List

Back