Cain Proposes Electrified Border Fence

The real purpose of the military is to defend this nation. They're NOT DEFENDING THIS NATION. This president isn't defending this nation. We must stop the invasion of illegals and drug thugs with m-16 and ak47's now!

When did defending our homeland become wrong.:evil:

The duck came down with the magic word!

Oh my aching head. I think I shall retire from voting in 2012.

The real purpose of the military is to defend this nation. They're NOT DEFENDING THIS NATION. This president isn't defending this nation. We must stop the invasion of illegals and drug thugs with m-16 and ak47's now!

At exactly what location should they be shot? If they are shot across the border, that is an international act of aggression. If they are shot on this side of the border, that is illegal because due process applies. What do you recommend?

Until our military is defending(our nation) the states from these drug thugs that are taking over Mexico. I will OPPOSE any military action outside of this country. If we're not going to defend our own nation--- I support fully defunding the military. There is no fucking use for it.

Last edited:

At exactly what location should they be shot? If they are shot across the border, that is an international act of aggression. If they are shot on this side of the border, that is illegal because due process applies. What do you recommend?

It's a act of war to invade another nation!:evil: Some of these bastards are coming over here armed and in troop transport.

Last edited:

Its a act of war to invade another nation!:evil: Some of these bastards are coming over here armed and in troop transport.

So you are in favor of Canadian troops sitting on the border and shooting our citizens who approach the border between the us and them.

BTW: How many illegal Canadians are working here?

Its a act of war to invade another nation!:evil: Some of these bastards are coming over here armed and in troop transport.

So you are in favor of Canadian troops sitting on the border and shooting our citizens who approach the border between the us and them.

Are you seriously for unlimited immigration and the spill over of violent drug gangs into our nation? What the fuck is the purpose of the military if not this.

So you can't tell the difference between being against using lethal weapons on illegal immigrant human beings at the border vs defending illegal immigration...? Cain is only pandering to blood thirsty haters who can't see the difference, so uh good for you! :eusa_clap:

An electric fence is not lethal - it just hurts to touch it... It will give you a good zap.

When I was a kid I unknowingly grabbed one and it wasn't fun...

Of course, that's why the sign.....:eusa_eh:

I was like 6 when I grabbed the thing... I was feeding this farmers horses crab apples..

Of course it depends on the amps but an electric fence is not lethal - you can make it lethal if you wanted to..

A "killer" border fence is crazy, but back in August Cain also suggested America stock its southern border with an alligator-filled moat.

That was Obama, moron.

And, electrified fences don't kill, idiot.

Cain's fence was designed to KILL. Read up on what he said...

As for the gator moat, read up on that also...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O1zZdDIiIk&feature=player_embedded]Cain's plan to secure border Great Wall + moat + alligators - YouTube[/ame]

A "killer" border fence is crazy, but back in August Cain also suggested America stock its southern border with an alligator-filled moat.

That was Obama, moron

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O1zZdDIiIk&feature=player_embedded]Cain's plan to secure border Great Wall + moat + alligators - YouTube[/ame]
As I said, that was OBAMA'S idea, moron. Your own link even says the same.

And, DO NOT alter my quotes.

I don't post in red.

Are you seriously for unlimited immigration and the spill over of violent drug gangs into our nation? What the fuck is the purpose of the military if not this.

You didn't answer my questions. Where would you have them shot?

That was Obama, moron.

As I said, that was OBAMA'S idea, moron. Your own link even says the same.

And, DO NOT alter my quotes.

I don't post in red.

You go girl! :clap2:

Forum List

Back