Cain Proposes Electrified Border Fence

A "killer" border fence is crazy, but back in August Cain also suggested America stock its southern border with an alligator-filled moat.

That was Obama, moron.

And, electrified fences don't kill, idiot.

Cain's fence was designed to KILL. Read up on what he said...

As for the gator moat, read up on that also...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O1zZdDIiIk&feature=player_embedded]Cain's plan to secure border Great Wall + moat + alligators - YouTube[/ame]

In what universe did Cain ever "design" an electric fence???

You do realize electric fences are everywhere???

This is not some new invention...

That was Obama, moron.

And, electrified fences don't kill, idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O1zZdDIiIk&feature=player_embedded]Cain's plan to secure border Great Wall + moat + alligators - YouTube[/ame]

Holy shit, I'm sorry for not spoon feeding it to you. I was referring to the design in his mind based on what he said. His mind design - a fence to ELECTROCUTE.

I love how clinical idiots think that posting the opinion of another somehow proves something. It might mean something if it were an appellate or supreme court opinion, but WTF?

Are there REALLY that many morons walking among us? I must lead a sheltered life. I know no one that stupid in real life.

So many seem to give a shit about Cain's joke about electrified fencing - just sooooooo aweful - but no one seems to care that Obama wants alligators on the border to EAT MEXICANS! EAT them ALIVE!!!!!!!

ZOMG!!

:rolleyes:

Grow up and get the fuck over it. Good gawd, how lame can some be.

He said it was a joke yesterday on MTP when he was confronted with it.

But it's been part of his stump speech, and it's in his book. And he has never before said it was a joke.

I just saw video of him saying it on the campaign trail, with yahoos in the audience yelling approval. Cain is dead serious, and never cracked a smile, or said it was a joke.

But, of course, you believe his walk-back. Tool. Fool.

Cain's plan to secure border Great Wall + moat + alligators - YouTube

Holy shit, I'm sorry for not spoon feeding it to you. I was referring to the design in his mind based on what he said. His mind design - a fence to ELECTROCUTE.
When you actually know what you fancy you would be able to spoon feed to another, maybe someone might take you seriously. But, you don't even know what is in the links you provide.

Is there something wrong with an electrified fence designed to kill? All the illegals would have to do is not touch it. However, illegals being what they are, they wouldn't just touch it, they'd try to dismantle it and they they would get killed.

An alligator moat is an excellent idea. I've wished for it myself. Fat alligators, big ones, hungry ones! The best way though, to stop illegal immigration is to just turn the issue over to Americans who can go down to the border for some target practice. Just let the people take care of it themselves.

So many seem to give a shit about Cain's joke about electrified fencing - just sooooooo aweful - but no one seems to care that Obama wants alligators on the border to EAT MEXICANS! EAT them ALIVE!!!!!!!

ZOMG!!

:rolleyes:

Grow up and get the fuck over it. Good gawd, how lame can some be.

He said it was a joke yesterday on MTP when he was confronted with it.

But it's been part of his stump speech, and it's in his book. And he has never before said it was a joke.

I just saw video of him saying it on the campaign trail, with yahoos in the audience yelling approval. Cain is dead serious, and never cracked a smile, or said it was a joke.

But, of course, you believe his walk-back. Tool. Fool.
Then I can believe that Obama wants to put alligators on the border.

:cool:

Cain's plan to secure border Great Wall + moat + alligators - YouTube

I will build the fucking thing for him.....

We can power it via solar energy...

I love how clinical idiots think that posting the opinion of another somehow proves something. It might mean something if it were an appellate or supreme court opinion, but WTF?

Are there REALLY that many morons walking among us? I must lead a sheltered life. I know no one that stupid in real life.

They're monkeys..

I developed a new word - its called Monkeyism.

The electric fence should be along border towns where it is hard to see and stop illegals jumping the fence.

In the rural areas, a wall with motion sensors and cameras will do the job in order for border patrol to get the illegals in the open country.

Here is what Teddy Roosevelt in 1907 thought about immigrants coming to America:

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' --Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Is there something wrong with an electrified fence designed to kill? All the illegals would have to do is not touch it. However, illegals being what they are, they wouldn't just touch it, they'd try to dismantle it and they they would get killed.

An alligator moat is an excellent idea. I've wished for it myself. Fat alligators, big ones, hungry ones! The best way though, to stop illegal immigration is to just turn the issue over to Americans who can go down to the border for some target practice. Just let the people take care of it themselves.

Well, we can't put it on their side of the border and if we put it on our side, the legal ramifications would be great.

Of course you woud be up for doing the same thing on the Canadian border as well.

Obama was saying that REPUBLICANS want an alligator-filled moat on the Mexican border. He was NOT saying HE wanted one. Obama was joking. Cain wasn't.

Obama was saying that REPUBLICANS want an alligator-filled moat on the Mexican border. He was NOT saying HE wanted one. Obama was joking. Cain wasn't.
But, no Republican said they ever wanted alligators on the border. Obama came up with that idea on his own in May.

Obama said it. No Republican said it before. His idea - alone.

Forum List

Back