CAIR Launches Website Exposing America's 'Islamophobia Network'

It doesn't surprise me at all that CAIR is launching that site, it's just the same old false propaganda to lure the naive fans of Islam.

and an attempt at intimidation.

Just look how far down the rabbit hole they have taken the U.K.? the Brits are so terrified of being called an "Islamophobe" that they offer up their children to be sexually abused by their Islamist masters. .

Islamists view their religion as inviolate. For the life of me, I do not understand all the useful idiots living in the west who agree.

The UK, France, Germany, Holland, Norway... all suffering the violent ramifications of the Religion of Peace... OKA: the Cult of Islam. It's just evil, that's all.

It doesn't surprise me at all that CAIR is launching that site, it's just the same old false propaganda to lure the naive fans of Islam.

Just look how far down the rabbit hole they have taken the U.K.? the Brits are so terrified of being called an "Islamophobe" that they offer up their children to be sexually abused by their Islamist masters. .

Islamists view their religion as inviolate. For the life of me, I do not understand all the useful idiots living in the west who agree.

If you understand two points about the useful idiots you pretty much capture an understanding of the majority of their motivation.

1.) Status whoring. By posturing as tolerant people they boost their own ego and they peacock in front of other useful idiots and so enhance their reputation. Liberal useful idiots have a pathological need to feel superior, feel more intelligent and feel more enlightened than the masses and defense of multiculturalism has been positioned as a means of demonstrating moral superiority.

2.) A white civil war. It's more important to destroy what the "wrong kind of whites" value than it is to prevent the spread of toxic cultures within their own society. A burn the village to save the village kind of thinking.

A subset of #2 is politics - it's more important to grow the State than it is to save the nation. This is why we see Democrats so fixated upon Amnesty and the promise of 20 million + more voters and clients for the welfare state even when this results in devastation of the black community, the low income class and the organized labor class.

One exhibit:

The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett.

He said Labour's relaxation of controls was a deliberate plan to "open up the UK to mass migration" but that ministers were nervous and reluctant to discuss such a move publicly for fear it would alienate its "core working class vote".

1.) Status whoring. By posturing as tolerant people they boost their own ego and they peacock in front of other useful idiots and so enhance their reputation. Liberal useful idiots have a pathological need to feel superior, feel more intelligent and feel more enlightened than the masses and defense of multiculturalism has been positioned as a means of demonstrating moral superiority.

Oh, it is definitely posturing and it works as a conditioned response. They receive props from their peeps for saying the fashionable things and lose their license in the club if they don't. It isn't about intellectual honesty, but about conformity and feeling virtuous.

I think beyond that, however, there is a very real tendency among much of the left towards a brand of self-loathing that is manifested through projection onto their entire culture. They are like the opposite of a Jingoist, for to them, America is always wrong. Since America is always wrong, then those most opposed to us are elevated in status. When I was kid, a certain portion of the left was sympathetic with Soviet communism. Today it is Islamism, and the reason is the same despite the fact the two have nothing in common ideologically. They are just the symbol of that opposing us,and so if you want to act out against the man, that's how you do it.

If you understand two points about the useful idiots you pretty much capture an understanding of the majority of their motivation.

2.) A white civil war. It's more important to destroy what the "wrong kind of whites" value than it is to prevent the spread of toxic cultures within their own society. A burn the village to save the village kind of thinking.

A subset of #2 is politics - it's more important to grow the State than it is to save the nation. This is why we see Democrats so fixated upon Amnesty and the promise of 20 million + more voters and clients for the welfare state even when this results in devastation of the black community, the low income class and the organized labor class.

One exhibit:

The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett.

He said Labour's relaxation of controls was a deliberate plan to "open up the UK to mass migration" but that ministers were nervous and reluctant to discuss such a move publicly for fear it would alienate its "core working class vote".

Ya NAILED IT!

Oh, it is definitely posturing and it works as a conditioned response. They receive props from their peeps for saying the fashionable things and lose their license in the club if they don't. It isn't about intellectual honesty, but about conformity and feeling virtuous.

I think beyond that, however, there is a very real tendency among much of the left towards a brand of self-loathing that is manifested through projection onto their entire culture. They are like the opposite of a Jingoist, for to them, America is always wrong. Since America is always wrong, then those most opposed to us are elevated in status. When I was kid, a certain portion of the left was sympathetic with Soviet communism. Today it is Islamism, and the reason is the same despite the fact the two have nothing in common ideologically. They are just the symbol of that opposing us,and so if you want to act out against the man, that's how you do it.

Yup... It's what the Old Testament simply called 'Evil'. In modern terms it's known as 'Relativism'.

The axiomatic rejections of objectivity... and the inherent rinsing of truth, trust, morality and justice from the cultural equation. Real time Sodom and Gomorra, cultural madness on a grand scale.

Divide and conquer. The best way to destroy a country is to get ALL sides at war with each other. Multiculteralism doesn't DO that. Multiculteralism allows people to interact with each other so they can see that those other guys over there are people..."just like me". It is hard to get one group to attack another group when the first group understands that they are the same.

Do you kill people who leave your faith? Do you have your daughter's clitoris circumcised? Do you kill your daughter if she brings dishonor onto your family?
I remember the honor killings that were going on in this nation a while back...Sickening stuff there, but also how about these Indians from India, as they think or believe also that their daughters or sons can't marry outside their kind. I remember that it is forbidden that they marry Americans (may have changed now), but what are they doing here if we dishonor them & their families so ? They have a network that supports them, and they are buying up as much as they can, but you will find that they try and work their own as opposed to working Americans if they can, so what's up with that as well ?

If all these people don't like us or they are just using us, then why don't we as Americans object to them being here, and them doing such things as this ? I think over time the Indians are losing their grip as their kids go to school with us, so maybe the generations will change out of their old traditions while here, and they will intermingle more and more as we all go along in life together (assimilate). But Who knows really!

I don't think that all Muslims are bad and are by far in the minority.

I still believe that CAIR is a hate organization. They have tried to change their group image from a few years ago, however I put them in the same class as the KKK.

I still believe that CAIR is a hate organization. They have tried to change their group image from a few years ago, however I put them in the same class as the KKK.

Muslims are individuals... they're as good or bad as they're means to observe and adherence to, the principles of nature that govern human behavior. Islam, is a political cult which was founded upon mass-murder by a psychopathic pedophile... which, to this day, breeds only chaos, calamity and catastrophe, in every culture it infects.

Brigitte Gabriel addresses this point beautifully and her comments (in the video below) answered all the remaining questions I had about the moderate Muslims and how to regard them.

Watch.

Good video. Me thinks the SPLC will label her an extremist any day now.

LOLOL

Good one!

:D

Good for her. I have a feeling that there are going to be some very violent outbursts in the UK and that the Muslims are going to be sent home.....those that survive. I have quite a few friends in the UK and they are getting fed up with it. The UK government is blissfully ignorant and the pressure is building.

By pressure do you mean blow-back from Sykes-Picot and the Balfour Declaration? Any Muslim violence in France or England stems directly from Empire and so does the resulting Islamophobia.
Islamophobia and the Politics of Empire - Deepa Kumar on Reality Asserts Itself 3 5

No, I mean that the British population is going to rise up and kick them the hell out of the UK. And Islamic violence in France or the UK stems from the fact that they're there! The moderates are going to be swept up (unfortunately) along with the violent Islamists and sent packing. The Brits will take an awful, and for a long time. But when they see their government abandoning them to this sort of ideology, they will act.

The government has a duty to protect all it's citizens, including it's minorities. The majority of Britain's Muslim population is perfectly law abiding. We live under the rule of law - not mob rule and mob violence. British Muslims have lived in Britain for generations. They are no less British than British Christians and British Jews and British Buddhists and British Hindus.

Based on what exactly and how exactly are they comparable to the KKK?

Yes, I'm quite sure you are happily anticipating a genocide against Muslims.

What a repulsively stupid statement. How did you get to be a moderator, anyway?

Yes, if a person is disgusted by the sexual abuse of children, then they are obviously for genocide :eusa_doh:

If a person were honestly disgusted by the sexual abuse of children they would deal with that issue across the board - not use it as a vehicle to demonize an entire religion. Child abuse is a serious issue in many parts of the world - from child marriages, the buying and selling of children for sex or cheap labor, preventing children from getting an education. The two recent Nobel Peace Prize winners are good examples of how truly caring people can make a difference in the lives of children in their countries.

LOLOL

Good one!

Good for her. I have a feeling that there are going to be some very violent outbursts in the UK and that the Muslims are going to be sent home.....those that survive. I have quite a few friends in the UK and they are getting fed up with it. The UK government is blissfully ignorant and the pressure is building.

By pressure do you mean blow-back from Sykes-Picot and the Balfour Declaration? Any Muslim violence in France or England stems directly from Empire and so does the resulting Islamophobia.
Islamophobia and the Politics of Empire - Deepa Kumar on Reality Asserts Itself 3 5

No, I mean that the British population is going to rise up and kick them the hell out of the UK. And Islamic violence in France or the UK stems from the fact that they're there! The moderates are going to be swept up (unfortunately) along with the violent Islamists and sent packing. The Brits will take an awful, and for a long time. But when they see their government abandoning them to this sort of ideology, they will act.

The government has a duty to protect all it's citizens, including it's minorities. The majority of Britain's Muslim population is perfectly law abiding. We live under the rule of law - not mob rule and mob violence. British Muslims have lived in Britain for generations. They are no less British than British Christians and British Jews and British Buddhists and British Hindus.

Again... we turn toward the fabled individual Muslim as a means to escape accountability for the sum of individual Muslims.

The fact is that there are ZERO instances of gangs of Hindus, or Christians or Jews of Buddhists causing ANY trouble, any where, let alone in the name of their religion, professing a responsibility to do so and proclaiming their determination to force their religion on everyone... . But no END of the examples of gangs of Muslims doing precisely THAT.

So one wonders how it is that according to the Left, individual Christians and Jews are filled with hate and malicious intent and individual Muslims are care free, innocent of malice and desirous of nothing but peace on earth.

Weird... huh?

The first group was NEVER ASKED to share community with the second group. A silent coup IMPOSED the second group onto the first group.

What exactly do you mean by that? They weren't asked to come to Britain? Well...imo...too bad. Britain colonized their nations, stripped them of their resources, discouraged value-added industries and made them subjects of the crown. Then they left but they left in place the common wealth. I'm sure they, in India, Kenya, Pakistan, Wassutistan what ever WEREN'T asked to share community with the Brits were they?

Immigrants don't say "You know, those bowler hats and the bubbles and squeak, are sure attractive and I want to abandon my culture and faith and become British and Christian. I'm going to immigrate to Britain in order to become British because I so admire British culture." This formulation isn't so troublesome. This formulation though is almost never seen anymore.

Well fortunately for Britain - many of her immigrants do enjoy the British culture - civil rights, democratic values etc. As far as religious conversion - that's the first I've heard of it. Do you demand that of British Jews as well? Hindus? Buddhists? Immigrants bring their own culture and blend it with that of their new country. I'm an American and that has ceratinly been the case in my country. It may not be the first generation, but it often is by the second. IMO - the only thing required of immigrants is that they follow our laws when they adopt our country. Typically both sides are enriched by the immigrant experience.

What we see instead is the above - the keeping of native culture and religion and co-locating that religion and culture alongside British culture in the UK. This is a recipe for war. Different peoples, different faith, different cultures, different attitudes are far more abrasive than the same people, of the same faith, the same culture and same attitudes living alongside each other.

You can not demand that people reject their faith. If so - you should be required to reject Christianity as that is not a native British faith.

LOLOL

Good one!

You seem to argue that a government is separate from the people, it's not. The government only has authority so long as the majority back it. This is how civil wars come about.

Look at what happened in Egypt. Morsi was elected then the military deposed him, then the military started rounding up Muslim Brotherhood supporters.

Remember this, the British people were never asked whether they wanted to dissolve themselves as a people and become just one of many groups to co-inhabit the same land, the Labour Party never ran on their plan to do this to the UK. This was a silent coup. If the people get fed up enough, then they take over the government and start mass deportations in order to return society back to what it had been for millennia before the coup.

Multiculturalism in the UK has taken on the form of a combined ethnic cleansing and invasion.

Yes, I'm quite sure you are happily anticipating a genocide against Muslims.

What a repulsively stupid statement. How did you get to be a moderator, anyway?

Yes, if a person is disgusted by the sexual abuse of children, then they are obviously for genocide :eusa_doh:

If a person were honestly disgusted by the sexual abuse of children they would deal with that issue across the board - not use it as a vehicle to demonize an entire religion. Child abuse is a serious issue in many parts of the world - from child marriages, the buying and selling of children for sex or cheap labor, preventing children from getting an education. The two recent Nobel Peace Prize winners are good examples of how truly caring people can make a difference in the lives of children in their countries.

Ahh the Noble Committee... Those who gave their highest honor to a street agitator, who had written two books before he did ANYTHING... and who can't find the steam to release his birth records or his college transcripts and who is personally responsible for failing to render aid to people HE placed in harms way, setting policy to fraudulently entrap innocent people, as a means to establish policy to preclude their means to effectively defend themselves from violent criminals, and who formally abused the public trust by using official government power to prevent people from effectively organizing toward the pursuit of governing themselves... and finally... a man who delivered the most deadly virus on earth to his own nation.

Divide and conquer. The best way to destroy a country is to get ALL sides at war with each other. Multiculteralism doesn't DO that. Multiculteralism allows people to interact with each other so they can see that those other guys over there are people..."just like me". It is hard to get one group to attack another group when the first group understands that they are the same.

Do you kill people who leave your faith? Do you have your daughter's clitoris circumcised? Do you kill your daughter if she brings dishonor onto your family?

Female circumcision has nothing to do with Islam. It's a barbaric practice endemic to Africa and the Middle East.

Honor killing is similar - it's a cultural practice that predates Islam and is practiced in non-Islamic cultures as well as Islamic cultures.

Killing people who leave your faith - depends on what country you are in.

Attack the practices.

Phobia: an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

Islam: Murderous political machine developed by a sociopathic mass-murdering pedophile in the 7th Century; scourge on the buttocks of humanity; presently engaged in and wholly responsible for 100% of the wars currently being waged on this planet.

Huh... Since Islam is a dangerous, tyrannical political cult, designed as such from foundation... and since the purpose of the human being is to live free toward the pursuit of the fulfillment of its life, it therefore follows that the soundly reasoned understanding that Islam is a clear and present threat to one's life, that the rejection of such is perfectly reasonable, therefore not a potential 'phobia'.

It further follows that the projection that the rejection of Islam is irrational, is, in and of itself, irrational and bears out the reasonable conclusion that Islam is a threat and should be rejected by all culture's which desire to remain viable... .

Simple stuff.

Simpler stuff: Do you or have you ever had any friends, friendly acquaintances, co-workers, or neighbors who were Muslim? Have you ever in your life spent so much as two hours at one stretch talking to a Muslim person?

Oh... so you're needing to conflate the least common denominator of a cult, which was founded as a mass-murdering political machine and is presently engaged and wholly responsible for EVERY WAR PRESENTLY IN PROCESS ON THE PLANET, as a means to project the less threatening traits of the individual Muslim, so as to distract from the incontestable threat from the Islamic whole?

LOL! Adorable... .

But to answer your question: yes, I've personally known many Muslims and they ran the gamut from total douche to douche-lites... with none of them being what I would consider 'decent human beings'.

I suggest you do some research.

There's no such thing as the Korean War. You're speaking of the on-going dispute between the communist North Koreans and the soundly reasoned, sustainable culture of South Korea... who are presently at a 60 year old stand off.

But if it helps, Islam is a religious extension of secularism (Left-think), which is why you, as a secularist... are in here wetting your pant, over a cult which would erase you for nothing more than your public professions regarding the normalization of sexual abnormality... and this despite the disproportional instances of sexual abnormality common to Islam.

This makes no sense. Islam is an old and established religion that is quite the opposite of "secularism" and can hardly be called "Left" - it's typically pretty conservative.

The first group was NEVER ASKED to share community with the second group. A silent coup IMPOSED the second group onto the first group.

What exactly do you mean by that? They weren't asked to come to Britain? Well...imo...too bad. Britain colonized their nations, stripped them of their resources, discouraged value-added industries and made them subjects of the crown. Then they left but they left in place the common wealth. I'm sure they, in India, Kenya, Pakistan, Wassutistan what ever WEREN'T asked to share community with the Brits were they?

Immigrants don't say "You know, those bowler hats and the bubbles and squeak, are sure attractive and I want to abandon my culture and faith and become British and Christian. I'm going to immigrate to Britain in order to become British because I so admire British culture." This formulation isn't so troublesome. This formulation though is almost never seen anymore.

Well fortunately for Britain - many of her immigrants do enjoy the British culture - civil rights, democratic values etc. As far as religious conversion - that's the first I've heard of it. Do you demand that of British Jews as well? Hindus? Buddhists? Immigrants bring their own culture and blend it with that of their new country. I'm an American and that has ceratinly been the case in my country. It may not be the first generation, but it often is by the second. IMO - the only thing required of immigrants is that they follow our laws when they adopt our country. Typically both sides are enriched by the immigrant experience.

What we see instead is the above - the keeping of native culture and religion and co-locating that religion and culture alongside British culture in the UK. This is a recipe for war. Different peoples, different faith, different cultures, different attitudes are far more abrasive than the same people, of the same faith, the same culture and same attitudes living alongside each other.

You can not demand that people reject their faith. If so - you should be required to reject Christianity as that is not a native British faith.

ROFLMNAO! So... in short you're saying: "Britain asked for it!".

I can't wait for you people to get it done in Britain. We will then be able to just turn the Island into a glass menagerie if Islamic shadows... Same with France, Germany and the rest of the ever troubled Euro-peon continent. Clearly you people are simply not well suited for humanity.

No problem, we'll fix that for ya.

Forum List

Back