Caitlyn going back to Bruce

11szfkk.jpg

Caitlyn Jenner Is Getting Man Parts Back and Transitioning Back To Bruce Jenner

"“These few weeks as Caitlyn has beena great experience for me but being a woman is hard. I’m 65 and I just don’t feel like having to learn a new way of life. I feel like Caitlyn was just a phase and I am glad I realized before getting the gender reassignment surgery. That would have been a tragedy” Jenner explains in an interview. Jenner was a recipient of the Arthur Ashe Award for courage this past summer at the annual ESPY awards and has no intentions of returning the award. “Just because I’m transitioning back to the old me doesn’t mean that I was not courageous. I am about to show even more courageousness when I go back to the old me and try to rehash the missing pieces from my life. Now that I’ve lived as a woman, I’ve gotten closure. It’s now time to go back to be the man that God created” says Jenner."

chicken little rumor mongering. You should check sources for the truth before jumping on unfounded stories like this. You are disseminating disinformation, lies.

Once a cock sucker always a cock sucker. Some things you can't undo. Freak for life. An embarrassment to mankind [emoji51][emoji51][emoji57]

jenner was never a cock sucker... you?

"One Thing Hasn't Changed ... I Still Only Like Girls!"

Caitlyn Jenner -- One Thing Hasn't Changed ... I Still Only Like Girls!

btw i find it interesting the idea jenner should be ashamed, and women who have abortions should be ashamed, and single mothers should be ashamed, and people on welfare should be ashamed... and people who hold bigots accountable for their public displays of hatred should be ashamed cuz PC is trying to shame them!! or something...

:uhoh3:

Ah...so Bruce was a lesbian trapped in a man's body...

Ah...so Bruce was a lesbian trapped in a man's body...

:lmao:

Yes, and when men hump each other's backside, they're really just seeking an artificial vagina... I'm telling you, the situation is mental. And the longer we avoid the topic's mechanical logical fallacies because we are too polite or embarrassed to "go there", the more this insidious social mental illness will spread "as normal" throughout our culture.

I think we need some taboos re-established. Taboos are essential. It's taboo to let a child play with fire. Should we throw that one out too? Only old fashioned people from the 1950s think children shouldn't play with fire....

Once a cock sucker always a cock sucker. Some things you can't undo. Freak for life. An embarrassment to mankind [emoji51][emoji51][emoji57]

jenner was never a cock sucker... you?

"One Thing Hasn't Changed ... I Still Only Like Girls!"

Caitlyn Jenner -- One Thing Hasn't Changed ... I Still Only Like Girls!

btw i find it interesting the idea jenner should be ashamed, and women who have abortions should be ashamed, and single mothers should be ashamed, and people on welfare should be ashamed... and people who hold bigots accountable for their public displays of hatred should be ashamed cuz PC is trying to shame them!! or something...

:uhoh3:
Maybe he wants to dress like a man while feeling like a woman, while still having a dick and fake boobs?

It's all a stunt, he was falling out of media attention and needed something to get the limelight back on him

^^ Because it's in the media, it is therefore "normal and OK" ^^

I saw the Texas Chainsaw Massacre...does that mean then that.... :cuckoo:

It's all a stunt, he was falling out of media attention and needed something to get the limelight back on him

He tried to change decades ago, then stopped the process. It was a hard choice to make, but he finally did what he felt was right for him/her. She is now legally a woman.

This is not about a stunt, it is about spreading rumors and lies online. Caitlyn does not want to be Bruce again. The article was not factual.

Oh, yeah? They should dig out all of that footage of idiot news broadcasters pretending that this isn't some stage 3 schizophrenic shit.

Forum List

Back