Caleb White, 17-year-old No. 3 high school basketball player in Alabama, dies after collapsing on court

The FDA as reported by CNN claims the vax causes heart inflammation.

You cult fucks spreading disinformation should be banned off social media, right?

YOU ARE KNOWINGLY LYING AND SPREADING LIES.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE LYING. MAYBE SELF BAN.

So, it is your opinion, there is no link in any cases?
Are you saying it is a fact this kid took a COVID vaccine?

Or is this an assumption

And if this is an assumption, is it also assumption that the vaccine had a causal effect on his death..

The point still remains......billions of vaccines administered should amount to at least 10's of thousands of deaths from vaccines......

Before, when hundreds of thousands of deaths were occurring from COVID -- folks rightfully reminded us that it's still not that many compared to the population....well, any kind of deaths from vaccines are several orders of magnitudes fewer than COVID deaths...so why not the same energy?

Are you saying it is a fact this kid took a COVID vaccine?

Or is this an assumption

And if this is an assumption, is it also assumption that the vaccine had a causal effect on his death..

The point still remains......billions of vaccines administered should amount to at least 10's of thousands of deaths from vaccines......

Before, when hundreds of thousands of deaths were occurring from COVID -- folks rightfully reminded us that it's still not that many compared to the population....well, any kind of deaths from vaccines are several orders of magnitudes fewer than COVID deaths...so why not the same energy?
This one, I have no idea. I don't know what this poor kid's situation was. I only know that it is either becoming more common for some reason, or the reporting of it nationally is becoming more common. I really don't know.

Strange. Growing up, we heard yearly, here in the Mid-South of high school football players succumbing to the heat, being pushed in preschool season practice, during the dog days of August, but now, more often than not, it is basketball players from high school college and even pro teams.
Clot shot KILLS.

End/investigation

This one, I have no idea. I don't know what this poor kid's situation was. I only know that it is either becoming more common for some reason, or the reporting of it nationally is becoming more common. I really don't know.
You don't know my ass.

Anyone with a brain knows.

This spike was not until the vax was available. It did not happen in 2020. It started in 2021.

I mean, the FDA literally warned that the vax can cause heart inflammation.

It is no mystery why this is happening,

It didn't kill or affect me. The White 6 Machine,.. Zero Defects! :cool:
Covid didn't kill me so it must not be real right?
I never got a shot and never wore a mask unless forced to when buying construction materials for work. If a customer wanted me masked I turned down the job.
I also NEVER TOOK A DIME of covid money despite being eligible.
Despite my douchbagery on here I try my best to live by my principles.

There are quite a few studies out that show a dramatic increase in deaths especially among young people from causes that traditionally have not afflicted the young. I personally know of at least a dozen people who got the vax then died under suspicious circumstances.
The media is in full cover up mode and not allowing the public to know the real extent of the rate of deaths.
The Trump vaccine strikes again!

Follow the money! Hold Trump accountable.

You don't know my ass.

Anyone with a brain knows.
Re-read post #13.
This spike was not until the vax was available. It did not happen in 2020. It started in 2021.

I mean, the FDA literally warned that the vax can cause heart inflammation.

It is no mystery why this is happening,
Do I think there is a connection? Yes, I do. Do I think it affects everybody that took it or even a large number by percentage? I doubt it. How large a portion is possibly unknown. What is different about the ones affected vs those that have no ill effect for more than a day? That is the question and a good question. Something is different about these individuals, but what? If you have 20 man rosters at every high school in the state, all get inoculated but only one or two athletes across a state have a violent, much less a deadly change to their metabolism, something is different about those specific individuals, but what? It does not cause heart inflammation in everybody, obviously.

I watch a lot of drug commercials on TV. The list of possible side effects for certain individuals with almost all of these advertised drugs is scary as hell. In many cases, they know certain groups that should not take a specific drug, though for most it is a benefit when taken correctly. Most people have taken Covid inoculations. Most have no ill effects. It is time to finish the research, as the emergency is over. The benefit to the masses achieved. Now lets find out who is taking a worse chance by taking it, rather than skipping it.

Re-read post #13.

Do I think there is a connection? Yes, I do. Do I think it affects everybody that took it or even a large number by percentage? I doubt it. How large a portion is possibly unknown. What is different about the ones affected vs those that have no ill effect for more than a day? That is the question and a good question. Something is different about these individuals, but what? If you have 20 man rosters at every high school in the state, all get inoculated but only one or two athletes across a state have a violent, much less a deadly change to their metabolism, something is different about those specific individuals, but what? It does not cause heart inflammation in everybody, obviously.

I watch a lot of drug commercials on TV. The list of possible side effects for certain individuals with almost all of these advertised drugs is scary as hell. In many cases, they know certain groups that should not take a specific drug, though for most it is a benefit when taken correctly. Most people have taken Covid inoculations. Most have no ill effects. It is time to finish the research, as the emergency is over. The benefit to the masses achieved. Now lets find out who is taking a worse chance by taking it, rather than skipping it.

Bret Weinstein said on the Dark Horse podcast that when they have tested blood samples of people who got boosted, 1 in 35 had markers that indicated they had a propensity to develop myocarditis. It was one of last week’s pods.

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has estimated that every year in the United States, approximately 2000 patients younger than 25 years will die of SCA."

Covid didn't kill me so it must not be real right?
I never got a shot and never wore a mask unless forced to when buying construction materials for work. If a customer wanted me masked I turned down the job.
I also NEVER TOOK A DIME of covid money despite being eligible.
Despite my douchbagery on here I try my best to live by my principles.
Admirable. I had Covid, January the year it came to the US, before there were tests or treatments or shots or any of it. Yes, I survived also. Good for me. I know people (or knew), personally that did not. Worked on one of them face to face, doing everything I knew to do, but could not keep him going for the EMS guys, though they worked on him another 30 minutes in the truck before calling it and taking him on to the hospital and autopsy, before the county called and ordered me into quarantine and more testing, checking on me every day for over a week. So what's the difference? Age? He was 31. I was 66. Why was I coughing up blood and survived, while his lungs were rotted out to mush? Like the inoculation. Some people more susceptible, the disease doing more damage, in many cases catastrophic damage. Who knows?

Admirable. I had Covid, January the year it came to the US, before there were tests or treatments or shots or any of it. Yes, I survived also. Good for me. I know people (or knew), personally that did not. Worked on one of them face to face, doing everything I knew to do, but could not keep him going for the EMS guys, though they worked on him another 30 minutes in the truck before calling it and taking him on to the hospital and autopsy, before the county called and ordered me into quarantine and more testing, checking on me every day for over a week. So what's the difference? Age? He was 31. I was 66. Why was I coughing up blood and survived, while his lungs were rotted out to mush? Like the inoculation. Some people more susceptible, the disease doing more damage, in many cases catastrophic damage. Who knows?
No idea if I ever had it and honestly don't care. Either way there's no chance of me EVER putting untested drugs in my body.

If it was someone that young there would most likely have been another comorbidity. Asthma, perhaps.

No idea if I ever had it and honestly don't care. Either way there's no chance of me EVER putting untested drugs in my body.
I am part of the 230,637,348 Americans that are considered fully vaccinated. The vast majority still alive and doing well, so it is tested. Whether you are one of the ones that would have a reaction, nobody knows. I do not actually know anybody personally that did have a bad reaction. Chart your own course, dude. Your methods have worked for you so far.

If it was someone that young there would most likely have been another comorbidity. Asthma, perhaps.
That is what they say, but that doesn't mean much. I'm a 48 year smoker. Strangely enough, they say that is a comorbidity factor, but the numbers for smokers do not bear that out for deaths or hospitalization with ventilator, last I looked at the published numbers, though that has been over a year or so since I looked it up or saw an article relating it.

Forum List

Back