Cali Mom Obliterates School Board

Way to go, Mom. There's absolutely no reason for this to be going on in schools

1665947651706.png

Still irrelevant. Nothing took place at a school. The school district noted the error and corrected the process.

Perhaps if the OP had done due diligence and researched the facts before posting this thread, we could be having that discussion. Instead the topic is about something that didn't happen.
Bullshit. Sell that "irrelevant" shit to some naive college kids. Parents pay the salaries of the educators and everything else at that school. It wasn't a fucking "error". It was deliberate and a test. Fucking loon. Who do you think you're dealing with? Get the fuck out of here.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Sell that "irrelevant" shit to some naive college kids.

Irrelevant to the thread topic.

Parents pay the salaries of the educators and everything else at that school.

Do parents that support this party, that is not taking place on school grounds, pay salaries of educators and everything else at the school?

It wasn't a fucking "error". It was deliberate and a test.

Speculation. You have no idea if it was deliberate.

Fucking loon. Who do you think you're dealing with? Get the fuck out of here.
I think I am dealing with someone who doesn't know how to stay on the thread topic and is deflecting to assumptions to fuel their own outrage.

Irrelevant to the thread topic.

Do parents that support this party, that is not taking place on school grounds, pay salaries of educators and everything else at the school?

Speculation. You have no idea if it was deliberate.

I think I am dealing with someone who doesn't know how to stay on the thread topic and is deflecting to assumptions to fuel their own outrage.
Of course it's deliberate. The fact that the person who okayed it is being hidden proves it. You still don't get it. The parents who approve can have it at one their houses or pay for a building. Our schools aren't for putting on this shit.

Of course it's deliberate.

Of course you don't know it was deliberate.

The fact that the person who okayed it is being hidden proves it.

Who is being hidden?

You still don't get it. The parents who approve can have it at one their houses or pay for a building. Our schools aren't for putting on this shit.
It's you that doesn't get it. The school is not putting anything on.

You really should try to keep up.

Kids could have seen it. OMIGOD!!!!! Think about the children!!!!!!
I know you don't, Bodey-Odie-Os. :sleeping-smiley-015:

You're more concerned with your id than other peoples' children.

You're more concerned with the sex toy you'll use tonight than the healthy thought of children growing up in America.

Of course you don't know it was deliberate.

Who is being hidden?

It's you that doesn't get it. The school is not putting anything on.

You really should try to keep up.
They tried to put it on and got pushback. I know these creatures. I know how they operate and I know that they target and test. Go piss on someone else's boots and tell 'em it's rain.

They tried to put it on and got pushback. I know these creatures. I know how they operate and I know that they target and test. Go piss on someone else's boots and tell 'em it's rain.
No, they didn't try to put it on. You keep embarrassing yourself because it is obvious you didn't read the article or my posts. Now you flailing.

Someone posted an ad for it on a public forum sponsored by the school district.

It was later taken down and the process for posting has been changed so this doesn't happen again.

Agreed, you are not my maid, but evidently you need one.

You made the statement "There's absolutely no reason for this to be going on in schools".

Nothing is going on in any schools. The gathering is sponsored by groups with no affiliation with the school district and was posted on a public message board hosted by the school district.

Furthermore, the school district recognized it's mistake in the post, removed it and changed their review process.

"The school district is not hosting or sponsoring the October 29th event in Hillcrest, but a flyer for "Boo Bash" was included on Peachjar. The district says that it's an optional information hub containing community events and opportunities for families in the district. According to the district, all fliers are stamped with the words, "distribution of this flier does not imply endorsement by the Encinitas Union School District, its schools, or staff and is distributed in compliance with federal and state law."

"The district says the flyer was taken down three weeks over based on "not meeting district approval criteria. The district has reviewed and adjusted procedures for approving fliers in the future."

I look forward to the midterms being over so the Qanon "grooming" fear mongering will take a little break...at least until the presidential election cycle.

You're a loon. Evidently it's going on in this mom's school. Shut up

No, they didn't try to put it on. You keep embarrassing yourself because it is obvious you didn't read the article or my posts. Now you flailing.

Someone posted an ad for it on a public forum sponsored by the school district.

It was later taken down and the process for posting has been changed so this doesn't happen again.
"Sponsored by the school district". Who in the school district approved it?

You're a fucking liar. Pawn.
Yawn...as I already posted...

"The school district is not hosting or sponsoring the October 29th event in Hillcrest, but a flyer for "Boo Bash" was included on Peachjar. The district says that it's an optional information hub containing community events and opportunities for families in the district. According to the district, all fliers are stamped with the words, "distribution of this flier does not imply endorsement by the Encinitas Union School District, its schools, or staff and is distributed in compliance with federal and state law."

"The district says the flyer was taken down three weeks over based on "not meeting district approval criteria. The district has reviewed and adjusted procedures for approving fliers in the future."

Please tell me you're caught up now.

Forum List

Back