Cali Mom Obliterates School Board

I'm partisan? You're the one shrugging off Trump's indiscretions in real time while pushing non-confirmed stories from a stolen diary with no verified custody chain.

Yeah, I'm the partisan one.

Good grief, stop responding to me. I despise partisan assholes like you.

I don't like Trump but you bought into media BS that tells me you're a fcking stooge. Now FCK off

Let me remind you one more time that you voted for and enthusiastically support a man who was credibly accused of incestuous pedophilia by his own daughter, in writing.
Let me remind you you voted for a man who caressed his daughters thigh on multiple occasions, states publically that she was a hot piece of ass and that he would have sex with her if she wasn't his daughter...among other things.

Of course these facts are straight from Trump's mouth yet your claims stem from a stolen diary.
Good grief, stop responding to me. I despise partisan assholes like you.

I don't like Trump but you bought into media BS that tells me you're a fcking stooge. Now FCK off
Since you can't tell me where I am wrong I respect your white flag with satisfaction.

Have a great day.

Has your media outlets not shown you the pics of Trump and Ivanka together along with Trump statements about his daughter?

Have they not shown you all the pedo action going on in churches?

Color me shocked.
Has your media outlet shown you this?
bidenbadt.gif

It's not cool to nipple tweak young girls, ever. No matter what age man you are. That's something men don't do. At least normal men don't. :nono:

C-SPAN actually showed that because it was done on live TV, and I just grabbed the GIF from that.

Has your media outlet shown you this?
bidenbadt.gif

It's not cool to nipple tweak young girls, ever. No matter what age man you are.

C-SPAN actually showed that because it was done on live TV, and I just grabbed the GIF from that.
I don't watch MSM but have seen this posted in a cult like manner from Trump/Qanon supporters and nauseam.

It's a great video, looks like he is getting close to that tall blond lady and his other hand slips a bit on the girls dress.

What did you see?

I don't watch MSM but have seen this posted in a cult like manner from Trump/Qanon supporters and nauseam.

It's a great video, looks like he is getting close to that tall blond lady and his other hand slips a bit on the girls dress.

What did you see?

You're the reason Joe Biden keeps getting away with fucking little kids.

What did you see?

Potato molesting a child. Strange you're ok with it.... unless

What did you see?
It looks to me like he's distracting the adults in the room while doing something bad to a little kid.

Like a predator.

Bloomberg’s Jack Fitzpatrick interviewed several Republican contenders to lead the House Budget Committee. They all said, with varying levels of specificity, that they plan to instigate a debt-ceiling standoff to force Biden to accept cuts to retirement and health-care programs. “Our main focus has got to be on nondiscretionary — it’s got to be on entitlements,” said Representative Buddy Carter. Representative Jodey Arrington said he wants “eligibility reforms,” which means raising the eligibility age and imposing a means test for Social Security and Medicare benefits. “We should ensure that we keep the promises that were made to the people who really need it, the people who are relying on it,” said Representative Lloyd Smucker. “So some sort of means-testing potentially would help to ensure that we can do that.”

It looks to me like he's distracting the adults in the room while doing something bad to a little kid.

Like a predator.
Lol. That is quite an imagination you have. Did you make that up on your own or did something bad happen to you at a Catholic church?

Try that with our daughter, her daddy will knock you into next year
He sounds pretty tough. Tell yah what. Take this video evidence to court and make the charges. Let's see if the courts see it the way your media masters told you to see it.

Forum List

Back