Cali Mom Obliterates School Board

Take it easy. You don't need to go all snowflake on me. We are just engaging in spirited debate.

If you are sensitive, political debate forums may not be a good place for you to be?

Just saying.

Fckn noob. Go away you've already outed yourself

Fckn noob. Go away you've already outed yourself
Sad to see such a meltdown. I don't want to cause any long term emotional harm to you so you are dismissed for the day.

Here is a link you seriously should look into. I hope the best for you.

Have a great day!

Take it easy. You don't need to go all snowflake on me. We are just engaging in spirited debate.

If you are sensitive, political debate forums may not be a good place for you to be?

Just saying.
You take the absolute wrong side of things on this. Things that would get all your bones broken in prison. People don't like motherfuckers like you, and there's a good reason for that. Even lawbreakers have a good sense of right and wrong. You're promoting evil.

You take the absolute wrong side of things on this. Things that would get all your bones broken in prison. People don't like motherfuckers like you, and there's a good reason for that.
Translation: You have a different opinion then me so if you were in prison people would break your bones.

Got it.

Hubris much?

Translation: You have a different opinion then me so if you were in prison people would break your bones.

Got it.

Hubris much?
It would be your bones they break, not mine. I'm not that vile of a human being. You apparently are.

Or the Repubs obsession with having sex with their daughters...cough cough...Ivanka.

This whole Qanon dem pedo thing is just a way to distract from the Catholic church, the true groomers of children.
Yet you leave out Biden's own daughter amd her diary.

It would be your bones they break, not mine. I'm not that vile of a human being. You apparently are.
I can't imagine prisoners being as intolerant as you appear to be.

I just want to have spirited debate.

I am caught off guard with all the meltdowns going on in this thread.

I guess I'm done here...but...

Have a great day!

Agreed, you are not my maid, but evidently you need one.

You made the statement "There's absolutely no reason for this to be going on in schools".

Nothing is going on in any schools. The gathering is sponsored by groups with no affiliation with the school district and was posted on a public message board hosted by the school district.

Furthermore, the school district recognized it's mistake in the post, removed it and changed their review process.

"The school district is not hosting or sponsoring the October 29th event in Hillcrest, but a flyer for "Boo Bash" was included on Peachjar. The district says that it's an optional information hub containing community events and opportunities for families in the district. According to the district, all fliers are stamped with the words, "distribution of this flier does not imply endorsement by the Encinitas Union School District, its schools, or staff and is distributed in compliance with federal and state law."

"The district says the flyer was taken down three weeks over based on "not meeting district approval criteria. The district has reviewed and adjusted procedures for approving fliers in the future."

I look forward to the midterms being over so the Qanon "grooming" fear mongering will take a little break...at least until the presidential election cycle.
After reading your very informative explanation that no school is sponsoring the draq queen show I agree that the school board MAY HAVE been the victim of circumstances

But the poster did happen on their website under their very noses

So vote them out of office anyway and lets try to get a more family friendly school board to replace them

Forum List

Back