Cali Mom Obliterates School Board

Go away you daffy leftist
Seriously, you're an idiot.

Why do you think Mom showed up at the school board meeting? Derrrrr.
Because the flier was posted on a public hub sponsored by the school. Parents were mad the school sponsored hub had this flier, not that this party was going to be at school property.

I have posted this about 5 times now.

Yawn...as I already posted...

"The school district is not hosting or sponsoring the October 29th event in Hillcrest, but a flyer for "Boo Bash" was included on Peachjar. The district says that it's an optional information hub containing community events and opportunities for families in the district. According to the district, all fliers are stamped with the words, "distribution of this flier does not imply endorsement by the Encinitas Union School District, its schools, or staff and is distributed in compliance with federal and state law."

"The district says the flyer was taken down three weeks over based on "not meeting district approval criteria. The district has reviewed and adjusted procedures for approving fliers in the future."

Please tell me you're caught up now.
You're a liar. You just posted that this stuff isn't happening. Get the fuck out of here.

Yes, it didn't fly. Shouldn't the idiot who approved it be held responsible?
Depends I guess. Not sure if their was an approval process that is followed and if so, if that process did or didn't include the exclusion of the flier in question.

They did say that the process for posting has been updated...but who knows if that means they had a process before?

Do you think the law was violated? What sort of punishment do you think is appropriate? I wouldn't be surprised if the person who approved it was a volunteer but who knows.

Agreed, you are not my maid, but evidently you need one.

You made the statement "There's absolutely no reason for this to be going on in schools".

Nothing is going on in any schools. The gathering is sponsored by groups with no affiliation with the school district and was posted on a public message board hosted by the school district.

Furthermore, the school district recognized it's mistake in the post, removed it and changed their review process.

"The school district is not hosting or sponsoring the October 29th event in Hillcrest, but a flyer for "Boo Bash" was included on Peachjar. The district says that it's an optional information hub containing community events and opportunities for families in the district. According to the district, all fliers are stamped with the words, "distribution of this flier does not imply endorsement by the Encinitas Union School District, its schools, or staff and is distributed in compliance with federal and state law."

"The district says the flyer was taken down three weeks over based on "not meeting district approval criteria. The district has reviewed and adjusted procedures for approving fliers in the future."

I look forward to the midterms being over so the Qanon "grooming" fear mongering will take a little break...at least until the presidential election cycle.

So in other words, the fucktard groomers actually DID try to get into the schools, but the parents shut them down

We'll GOOD. It's a good thing when parents get involved

You're a liar. You just posted that this stuff isn't happening. Get the fuck out of here.
Good grief. I said the party was not sponsored or hosted at the school. I said the flier was posted on a hub sponsored by the school.

I have wasted a lot of time posting the same thing over and over. It's no wonder you are so easy to dupe. You don't read posts in political forum so you certainly are not going to research any claims you want to hear. Lazy.

Bullshit. You're a habitual liar.
Shrug...for the third time...

So in other words, the fucktard groomers actually DID try to get into the schools, but the parents shut them down

We'll GOOD. It's a good thing when parents get involved
No. The people who sponsered the event had no intention of holding the party at any school.

You don't fucking ADVERTISE that shit in my child's school either.

Agreed. That is why the school took the flier down and changed the review process.

You DO NOT PUT THAT SHIT ON MY CHILD'S PLATE.

Agreed. That is why the school took the flier down and changed the review process.

Or Scruffy will bare his fangs and growl at you so you know you"re supposed to KEEP YOUR GRUBBY LITTLE PAWS OFF MY CHILD
Sure.

I wonder why republicans always use the word 'elite' when it comes to democrats. The democrats are, for all their faults, the only party that will work for the average person.
One link from George Carlin about republicans

Way to go, Mom. There's absolutely no reason for this to be going on in schools

This is why accused pedophile Joe Biden has deployed the DOJ against parents who object to grooming. The left needs to cover up their obsession with having sex with little kids.

This is why accused pedophile Joe Biden has deployed the DOJ against parents who object to grooming. The left needs to cover up their obsession with having sex with little kids.
Or the Repubs obsession with having sex with their daughters...cough cough...Ivanka.

This whole Qanon dem pedo thing is just a way to distract from the Catholic church, the true groomers of children.

Or the Repubs obsession with having sex with their daughters...cough cough...Ivanka.

This whole Qanon dem pedo thing is just a way to distract from the Catholic church, the true groomers of children.

Or public education, you're a dumbass left loon, Catsmear

Or public education, you're a dumbass left loon, Catsmear
Has your media outlets not shown you the pics of Trump and Ivanka together along with Trump statements about his daughter?

Have they not shown you all the pedo action going on in churches?

Color me shocked.

Has your media outlets not shown you the pics of Trump and Ivanka together along with Trump statements about his daughter?

Have they not shown you all the pedo action going on in churches?

Color me shocked.

I saw it, have you read about Biden showering with his daughter and she called it inappropriate?

Get lost you partisan little fck

Let me remind you one more time that you voted for and enthusiastically support a man who was credibly accused of incestuous pedophilia by his own daughter, in writing.

I saw it, have you read about Biden showering with his daughter and she called it inappropriate?

Get lost you partisan little fck
I'm partisan? You're the one shrugging off Trump's indiscretions in real time while pushing non-confirmed stories from a stolen diary with no verified custody chain.

Yeah, I'm the partisan one.

Forum List

Back