🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California and Texas have different visions for America's future

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
unexpected enemy gets a lot of attention. In a television ad for lieutenant-governor that aired last year, Dan Patrick, the winning Republican candidate, looked sternly at the camera and warned of a grave danger. “Truth is, Democrats want to turn Texas into California,” he said. “Well, I’m not about to let that happen. What about you?” United in concern is Greg Abbott, Texas’s Republican governor. He predicts that excessive regulation could turn “the Texas dream into a California nightmare”. “Don’t California my Texas” has become a rallying cry for Republicans in the Lone Star State. You can even buy the bumper............
California and Texas have different visions for America’s future
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half America if not more is screaming the same thing in fact don't CALIFORNIA MY USA................

unexpected enemy gets a lot of attention. In a television ad for lieutenant-governor that aired last year, Dan Patrick, the winning Republican candidate, looked sternly at the camera and warned of a grave danger. “Truth is, Democrats want to turn Texas into California,” he said. “Well, I’m not about to let that happen. What about you?” United in concern is Greg Abbott, Texas’s Republican governor. He predicts that excessive regulation could turn “the Texas dream into a California nightmare”. “Don’t California my Texas” has become a rallying cry for Republicans in the Lone Star State. You can even buy the bumper............
California and Texas have different visions for America’s future
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half America if not more is screaming the same thing in fact don't CALIFORNIA MY USA................

kudos to that republican governer.:2up:

Texas is infested with squatemalans, and will only continue to drift further toward that end. There is little that can be done at the state level if the Fed does not do its job.
That is the sad truth. There has been NOTHING done to change the amnesty rule. There has been little or NOTHING done to construct the wall. Policies are not changing. This does not bode well.

trump1.gif

Forum List

Back