California bans travel to another state

Earlier I said Islam is the Nazism of our generation.

Perhaps I was wrong, it could be that progressivism is the new Nazism.

Wait, so they’re banning travel to these states bc they don’t agree with the state laws? Am I reading that correctly?

You are, but they are only banning travel on anyone doing Ca business.

Huh. So replace bigotry with bigotry then... sounds about right.

LOL, its the way of Politics :(

Last edited:
They are banning state sponsored/funded travel to those states. You can still go.

Lunatics............we don't want their dumb ass politicians here anyways............so ban away and please stay in California where you are actually welcomed.

The racist CA AG Xavier Becerra "California taxpayers are taking a stand against bigotry and in support of those who would be harmed by this prejudiced policy."
If he was being honest then he would abolish affirmative action in education and employment. He would abolish all race based employee associations and race based student organizations and race based scholarships, and race based student aid and race based sanctuary cities. The CA Democrats are also trampling upon other people's first amendment rights

Last edited:
Yes, travel to Okiehoma to see how the white Tea Party has made ruins of a once prosperous state.

But no frickin' gays can adopt children being abused by heterosexuals.

The racist CA AG Xavier Becerra "California taxpayers are taking a stand against bigotry and in support of those who would be harmed by this prejudiced policy."
If he was being honest then he would abolish affirmative action in education and employment. He would abolish all race based employee associations and race based student organizations and race based scholarships, and race based student aid and race based sanctuary cities.

Yeah, pretty sure it's not just Becerra.

Wait, so they’re banning travel to these states bc they don’t agree with the state laws? Am I reading that correctly?

Certainly seems to be the case. What a bunch of idiots...and I live here.
You live in California yet can't elaborate on the rule..No surprise.

WTF exactly do you want elaboration on...dumbass.

WTF exactly do you want elaboration on...dumbass.
Nothing, you do great at doing nothing.

The article is quite clear, perhaps you should actually READ it?

Forum List

Back