🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California Burning

And guess who blames land management BEFORE speaking of how sorrowful he is at this tragedy Trump is the answer

Trump is accurate. A proper reaction is to be angry at the mismanagement that made this out of control fire possible.
So far it was campers that set the fire and high winds with no precipitation in months.....Is Trump going to make God produce some rain?

We actually had a substantial rain a few weeks ago. The dead brush the EPA protects has been there for decades.

Trump is right.
So you insinuate Cal welcomes these fires ,that they can stop them like Moses parted the Red Sea?
California stops every small fire AND refuses to allow dead brush to be cleared. Healthy forests burn in small fires that clear away the dead brush. California insists that it stay. California insists that bark beetles be protected and the result is acres of dead trees ready to burn.

Moses himself could not part the evil democrat bureaucracy in California.
Is the forest private , state or federal?

It seems that fire season in California is now unending. No beginning and no end. It is the new normal for those in California in particular, but also out west in general. They are our fellow citizens and we need to offer them all the support we can.

‘The Whole World Was on Fire’: Infernos Choke California, Piling On the Grief
In the summer of 1998, Florida had its wildfire crisis. I remember the air was so dense with smoke you needed to drive with your headlights on. The smell of burning debris was everywhere. Entire neighborhoods were closed off and the sound of fire truck sirens were common. I'll never forget the sky. The sky was like a blue desert barren of all clouds. Every day that scorching sun with no end in sight.

My father joined the volunteer fire department. I remember seeing him on the TV hosing a house down. I went to stay with him and my mom as they were in a danger zone. I joined the small fire department with my dad, for the time I was with my parents, with the department's one fire truck. It was an eclectic group to say the least. Super conservatives like my Dad and a long haired hippie fire captain.

There was a camaraderie among its members. They all joined together in a time of crisis to try to halt what we thought was an unrelenting inferno. The clouds eventually returned and the rains fell. The crisis was over.

But every year could be the year of the next drought. We need to be cognizant that but for the grace of God go I.

I can understand what the people of California are going through. We live in Florida where every summer we face hurricane season and their destructive power. If you ask me the drought and raging fires were every bit as bad, and thankfully, the drought has not returned.

We also need to remember that all people should come together in these times. No one gave a damn about your politics only that you were there to help.
better management could enable hydraulics in remote locations.
Where the trees are hoisted above or or lowered below the fire?
Beavers can never hope to accomplish what men should. Increasing our watershed should mean having recourse to more water, more remotely.
Well the beavers could shave and live on land.

And guess who blames land management BEFORE speaking of how sorrowful he is at this tragedy Trump is the answer

Trump is accurate. A proper reaction is to be angry at the mismanagement that made this out of control fire possible.
So far it was campers that set the fire and high winds with no precipitation in months.....Is Trump going to make God produce some rain?

We actually had a substantial rain a few weeks ago. The dead brush the EPA protects has been there for decades.

Trump is right.
So you insinuate Cal welcomes these fires ,that they can stop them like Moses parted the Red Sea?
California stops every small fire AND refuses to allow dead brush to be cleared. Healthy forests burn in small fires that clear away the dead brush. California insists that it stay. California insists that bark beetles be protected and the result is acres of dead trees ready to burn.

You sound like an idiot. Who told you that California protects bark beetles? They are the main cause of trees dying along with climate change. There are currently 20 different invasive species of bark beetles in California attacking the trees.

Bark beetles are killing trees in the Sierra Nevada at a record pace. Here's why

Last edited:
It seems that fire season in California is now unending. No beginning and no end. It is the new normal for those in California in particular, but also out west in general. They are our fellow citizens and we need to offer them all the support we can.

In the summer of 1998, Florida had its wildfire crisis. I remember the air was so dense with smoke you needed to drive with your headlights on. The smell of burning debris was everywhere. Entire neighborhoods were closed off and the sound of fire truck sirens were common. I'll never forget the sky. The sky was like a blue desert barren of all clouds. Every day that scorching sun with no end in sight.

My father joined the volunteer fire department. I remember seeing him on the TV hosing a house down. I went to stay with him and my mom as they were in a danger zone. I joined the small fire department with my dad, for the time I was with my parents, with the department's one fire truck. It was an eclectic group to say the least. Super conservatives like my Dad and a long haired hippie fire captain.

There was a camaraderie among its members. They all joined together in a time of crisis to try to halt what we thought was an unrelenting inferno. The clouds eventually returned and the rains fell. The crisis was over.

But every year could be the year of the next drought. We need to be cognizant that but for the grace of God go I.

I can understand what the people of California are going through. We live in Florida where every summer we face hurricane season and their destructive power. If you ask me the drought and raging fires were every bit as bad, and thankfully, the drought has not returned.

We also need to remember that all people should come together in these times. No one gave a damn about your politics only that you were there to help.

My brother posted a picture of how close the fires were at his house before he bugged out. Scary. Droughts, fires and earthquakes, maybe it's time for CA to turn back to the Creator in gratitude?

Oh Puh-LEEEZE. This has absolutely nothing to do with Your Climate Change Imaginary Friend-Gawd being angry. These fire are due to terrible land management practices.

Trump is right.
Trump is in charge if you have a beef confront him, you can no longer act nice after 8 years of Oblama and yer rage at the EPA. Much land in the west is under federal treaty to have authority along with public parks and other parts of the US like banks of rivers, lakes and oceans, the curb in yer city belongs to the city, etc, etc.

Don't ever expect the drunk cat to believe facts, she is convinced that whatever Hannity and Limbaugh tell her is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

My brother posted a picture of how close the fires were at his house before he bugged out. Scary. Droughts, fires and earthquakes, maybe it's time for CA to turn back to the Creator in gratitude?

They are no joke..

Gee Frank, we surely don't want to turn back to the Republican Party and the current Messiah. Forest management is a federal issue in most of CA, and climate change needs to be a policy not a wedge issue.

Be careful, with your head so deeply buried in the sand you might suffer a terrible end without water to drink or put out a fire you can't see until it's too late. And sand moves in an earthquake, so that too will put you a risk.

Never helped it before..

Gee Frank, we surely don't want to turn back to the Republican Party and the current Messiah. Forest management is a federal issue in most of CA, and climate change needs to be a policy not a wedge issue.

Be careful, with your head so deeply buried in the sand you might suffer a terrible end without water to drink or put out a fire you can't see until it's too late. And sand moves in an earthquake, so that too will put you a risk.

Right. Because we never even had forest fires before climate change

That's dumb, off course we did.

Huh,

God does answer prayers.

Even mine.

Go figure.
People dying. What God do you pray to?
PARADISE, Calif., Nov 10 (Reuters) - Two monster wildfires burned out of control on Saturday in northern and southern California, having already killed at least nine people and forced hundreds of thousands to flee their homes.

President Donald Trump blamed the fires on forest mismanagement and threatened to withdraw related federal funding.

In Los Angeles County, the 35,000-acre (14,164 hectares) Woolsey Fire was threatening 75,000 homes and more than 200,000 people were under mandatory evacuation early on Saturday.

Some of the evacuation orders were for residents within the City of Los Angeles in the West Hills area. It was unclear how many homes have been evacuated within the City of Los Angeles.
Crazy Cali is reaping what they sow... Karma is a bitch

"Mother Nature is always speaking. She speaks in a language understood within the peaceful mind of the sincere observer. Leopards, cobras, monkeys, rivers and trees; they all served as my teachers when I lived as a wanderer in the Himalayan foothills."
Radhanath Swami

The more we ignore Climate Change, the more of us will be impacted by the force of nature. It is almost past time to change our ways, if we are to leave a planet healthy enough to support good health in all living things.

Humans thinking they can control the earth is arrogant

My father joined the volunteer fire department. I remember him seeing him on the TV hosing a house down. I went to stay with him and my mom as they were in a danger zone. I joined the small fire department with my dad for the time I was with my parents with their one fire truck. It was an eclectic group to say the least. Super conservatives like my Dad and a long haired hippie fire captain.

There was a camaraderie among its members. They all joined together in a time of crisis to try to halt what we thought was an unrelenting inferno. The clouds returned and the rains fell and the crisis was over.

At one time the water canals of southern Californication had water flowing into them. But those damn liberals decided that the delta smelt was endangered so that water no longer was allowed down there. Guess what? The Desert is taking back what mankind had cultivated. Liberals hate people and this just proves it. Vote for liberals and your life will eventually be miserable and you will end up with nothing...

A Brief History of Irrigation in the Imperial Valley, California - DesertUSA
Delta Smelt, Icon of California Water Wars, Is Almost Extinct
California Dumps a Trillion Gallons of Fresh Water in the Ocean; Declares Water Shortage
Blame California's Liberal Politics for Water Rationing

I feel no empathy for these liberals who deserve all the misery Gov Moonbeam Brown is forcing upon them. Karma is a bitch.
Lady Gaga, Kim Kardashian and other stars forced out as Woolsey fire evacuations affect thousands - Los Angeles Times
Like their tens of thousands of fellow evacuees were doing, famous folks such as Alyssa Milano and Guillermo del Toro gave status updates and expressed their thanks. On her Instagram stories, Lady Gaga posted photos of her evacuating her Malibu home.

Caitlyn {BRUCE} Jenner wasn’t as lucky, with TMZ reporting Friday that she had lost her home as the fire spread across the hills of Malibu.
Lucifer is laughing at these immoral fuckers.
What a sad commentary of today's world.
Truth hurts doesn't it? Everywhere liberalism has encroached, death and destruction has followed.

Affordable housing section of Detroit.
cairo_garbage_city_poor_neighborhood.jpg

My post had nothing to do with being liberal or conservative. It was about humanity. You need to find yours.

Thread lasted until POST THREE before some partisan hacknoid had to waddle in and pollute it.

He should be thread-banned.

So, what does your lab work show? How much must we lower CO2 to get back to "normal" forest fires?

Huh,

God does answer prayers.

Even mine.

Go figure.
PARADISE, Calif., Nov 10 (Reuters) - Two monster wildfires burned out of control on Saturday in northern and southern California, having already killed at least nine people and forced hundreds of thousands to flee their homes.

President Donald Trump blamed the fires on forest mismanagement and threatened to withdraw related federal funding.

In Los Angeles County, the 35,000-acre (14,164 hectares) Woolsey Fire was threatening 75,000 homes and more than 200,000 people were under mandatory evacuation early on Saturday.

Some of the evacuation orders were for residents within the City of Los Angeles in the West Hills area. It was unclear how many homes have been evacuated within the City of Los Angeles.

"Mother Nature is always speaking. She speaks in a language understood within the peaceful mind of the sincere observer. Leopards, cobras, monkeys, rivers and trees; they all served as my teachers when I lived as a wanderer in the Himalayan foothills."
Radhanath Swami

The more we ignore Climate Change, the more of us will be impacted by the force of nature. It is almost past time to change our ways, if we are to leave a planet healthy enough to support good health in all living things.

it is necessary for Progress. fusion, anyone?

Huh,

God does answer prayers.

Even mine.

Go figure.

Radhanath Swami

Humans thinking these fires are natural are stupid.

So, what does your lab work show? How much must we lower CO2 to get back to "normal" forest fires?

Generations. Of course if people like you get their way we will never be able to save our planet from the Greed of Polluters.

Small government and some states are working to create a cleaner environment, but with the stupid asshole in the White House you supported, a cleaner earth may be just a fantasy.

Trump is right.

You sound like an idiot. Who told you that California protects bark beetles? They are the main cause of trees dying along with climate change. There are currently 20 different invasive species of bark beetles in California attacking the trees.

Bark beetles are killing trees in the Sierra Nevada at a record pace. Here's why
You know who you are talking to, right? Allowances must be made.

Radhanath Swami

So...how do you stop a Santa Ana? Tell us.

Radhanath Swami

So...how do you stop a Santa Ana? Tell us.

Global warming....duh

Forum List

Back