California chef won't serve customers wearing MAGA hats

we must be more courageous in the empathy we extend to one another, my friends. we must act in greater unity with one another!

the lines that divides are nowhere near as great as ties that bind us!

a united country is an enduring struggle

And why should we so much as read, or even follow, that platitudinous sermon from a semi-literate, know-nothing, no-argument goof with infantile delusions of grandeur?
i call it the conspiracy of love. without love, we have nothing.

Would he be welcome in your establishment?
No. Fuck that racist motherfucker.

But, I am not the one trying to carve out exceptions to get a particular result.

I am consistent.

ANY business owner should be free to decide whom he or she serves, for ANY reason.

I would defend the MAGA- hating chef's right to refuse people wearing that hat oe even supporting its message.

That is FREEDOM.

LOL

So, you're hot about this because there are laws that prevent you from denying service to blacks, "wet backs", or Jews but you can't understand the problem with a MAGA hat?

Priceless. :laugh:
well actually he said he had no issue with the chef. did you read his post? what a fking loser you are.

My position on this has been clear and correct all the way around.

This America hater is not
required to give service to MAGA hat wearers.

Bakeries are not required to bake a faggot cake.

It's callwd freedom.

Most of you hate other people's freedom, and so I hate the fuck out of you!!!

Your position is confused and without merit.

A dress code has nothing to do with denying service based on race, gender, religion or sexual preference. That is codified.
In fact, the MAGA hat wearer is welcome once the hat is removed.

Just like the gay customers are welcome as soon as they drop their demand for a custom congratulatory gay "wedding" cake.

Sure. I still see no correlation with the story though. Obviously a hat is not covered by public accomodation laws. Those laws cover people, not attire.
But, you know good and damn well that is only a pretext. Why pretend?

David Duke may not be wearing his klan hood when he comes to your restaurant, so what pretext can you make up to exclude him while not allowing others to exclude people they don't like?

Do you see the problem?
But, you know good and damn well that is only a pretext. Why pretend?

I don't know that. It's you pretending that you do know that.

I see no more problem in not serving David Duke than you do. Any restaurantt is well within their rights to deny him a table.

If I had a business in charlottesville during that cluster fuck, I would have turned away those supremacists as well. I don't want that shit in my establishment.

I'm saying your defense of the rights of the business owner is hypocritical.

Ok. I asked what that meant. Explain.

Protected classes? Do I really have to drag you through it?

Well, it's difficult to discuss a subject when you won't explain your point or give an example relevant to the thread.

What "protected class" gets away with wearing MAGA hats when others don't ?

That's what figured. No, I'm not going to play these kind of games with you. Can't you just defend your views honestly?

Game? I can only respond to information on the page. I can't speak to a point you have in mind but haven't yet expressed.

How does a public accomodation law apply to apparel?

Again, you're not being honest. You know goddamned well what I'm talking about. But you want me to chase you around the mulberry bush of ridiculous denials and equivocation. That's a silly game. I'm not playing.

But, I am not the one trying to carve out exceptions to get a particular result.

I am consistent.

ANY business owner should be free to decide whom he or she serves, for ANY reason.

I would defend the MAGA- hating chef's right to refuse people wearing that hat oe even supporting its message.

That is FREEDOM.

LOL

So, you're hot about this because there are laws that prevent you from denying service to blacks, "wet backs", or Jews but you can't understand the problem with a MAGA hat?

well actually he said he had no issue with the chef. did you read his post? what a fking loser you are.

I read this about the law, dope.

I am consistent.

My position on this has been clear and correct all the way around.

This America hater is not
required to give service to MAGA hat wearers.

Bakeries are not required to bake a faggot cake.

It's callwd freedom.

Most of you hate other people's freedom, and so I hate the fuck out of you!!!

Your position is confused and without merit.

A dress code has nothing to do with denying service based on race, gender, religion or sexual preference. That is codified.
In fact, the MAGA hat wearer is welcome once the hat is removed.

Just like the gay customers are welcome as soon as they drop their demand for a custom congratulatory gay "wedding" cake.

No. Not "just like". Not in any way.

I am consistent.

That is FREEDOM.

LOL

I am consistent.

so you are confused. I see.

I have a place of business. We have a "no politics" rule.

If someone is wearing a Maga hat we politely ask them to remove it and cite that rule

It is rare that we have to do this and never have had a problem with our request

Ok. I asked what that meant. Explain.

Well, it's difficult to discuss a subject when you won't explain your point or give an example relevant to the thread.

That's what figured. No, I'm not going to play these kind of games with you. Can't you just defend your views honestly?

Game? I can only respond to information on the page. I can't speak to a point you have in mind but haven't yet expressed.

Again, you're not being honest. You know goddamned well what I'm talking about. But you want me to chase you around the mulberry bush of ridiculous denials and equivocation. That's a silly game. I'm not playing.

Fuck off, dude. I've given you multiple opportunities to explain your position.
I'm sorry for you that you find it difficult to understand the world. Accomodation laws protect people, not apparel. At no time did the chef say he would not serve the person if they came in without the hat.

If someone is wearing a Maga hat we politely ask them to remove it and cite that rule

It is rare that we have to do this and never have had a problem with our request
so are you consistent with all hats and shirts? anti trump shirts or hats are asked to leave or remove their hat?

I'm sure that comes from a policy that covers anything that may be disruptive. Not soley MAGA hats.

I'm sorry for you that you find it difficult to understand the world. Accomodation laws protect people, not apparel. At no time did the chef say he would not serve the person if they came in without the hat.
so if the dude takes the hat off in the restaurant, he'll serve the dude? that sounds stupid then.

We have a no politics (and no profanity) rule. Enforced regardless of the political message.

If someone is wearing a political shirt we ask them to cover it up or leave

No exceptions

I am consistent.

That is FREEDOM.

LOL

I am consistent.

so you are confused. I see.

Sure, dope. It's me who is confused. :cuckoo:

Flame throwing assholes are not a protected class. Call your representatives.

LOL

Priceless.
You have completely missed the point.

Being a disgusting bigot is a right. When you start trying to outlaw bigotry, what you are really doing is outlawing thought.

But, if it were about stopping ALL bigotry, dress codes would need to be prohibited too.

When you start trying to carve it up for a particular result, inequality and inconsistency is inevitable.

Freedom requires no bullshit. Freedom brings forth the truth. Freedom exposes the assholes.

:dunno:

so if the dude takes the hat off in the restaurant, he'll serve the dude? that sounds stupid then.

Ask the chef. He spoke to hats. Not people.

Ask the chef. He spoke to hats. Not people.
yeah, kind of stupid don't you think? I mean is a dollar not important in a business? I guess not. a hat has almighty power.

LOL

Priceless.
You have completely missed the point.

Being a disgusting bigot is a right. When you start trying to outlaw bigotry, what you are really doing is outlawing thought.

But, if it were about stopping ALL bigotry, dress codes would need to be prohibited too.

When you start trying to carve it up for a particular result, inequality and inconsistency is inevitable.

Freedom requires no bullshit. Freedom brings forth the truth. Freedom exposes the assholes.

:dunno:

Exactly and it's the assholes who wear MAGA hats for the sole purpose of flaming.

I wonder if you participated in the recent thread on this.

Forum List

Back