California chef won't serve customers wearing MAGA hats

San Mateo restaurant owner says customers will not be served if they are wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.

5114957_013119-kgo-trump-hat-tweet-img.jpg

Kenji Lopez-Alt of Wursthall Restaurant tweeted that it would be the "same as if you come in wearing a swastika, white hood, or any other symbol of intolerance and hate."

Restaurant owner won't serve customers wearing MAGA hats

If bakeries can refuse to serve LGBTQ customers - why can't this restaurant refuse to serve racists? Sounds reasonable to me. What do you think?

Mods: I tried to do a search but couldn't find an existing thread. I apologize if I have duplicated.
I have no problem with the owner doing that, if he wants to piss off a significant number of potential customers and look foolish, that's on him. I do note, however, that bakeries are not refusing to server alphabet customers. If an alphabet customer walked in and bought a dozen cupcakes off the shelf, he/she/it would receive them, pay for them, and leave without any incident whatsoever. Now, if you really want a better comparison, this guy should be forced to cater a local chapter of Campus Republicans party.
He's in California, there really aren't a significant number or conservitards in most areas there.

Yet those of us that are out here have no trouble saying fu*k you. I'm right here.

San Mateo restaurant owner says customers will not be served if they are wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.

Kenji Lopez-Alt of Wursthall Restaurant tweeted that it would be the "same as if you come in wearing a swastika, white hood, or any other symbol of intolerance and hate."

If bakeries can refuse to serve LGBTQ customers - why can't this restaurant refuse to serve racists? Sounds reasonable to me. What do you think?

Mods: I tried to do a search but couldn't find an existing thread. I apologize if I have duplicated.
I have no problem with the owner doing that, if he wants to piss off a significant number of potential customers and look foolish, that's on him. I do note, however, that bakeries are not refusing to server alphabet customers. If an alphabet customer walked in and bought a dozen cupcakes off the shelf, he/she/it would receive them, pay for them, and leave without any incident whatsoever. Now, if you really want a better comparison, this guy should be forced to cater a local chapter of Campus Republicans party.
He's in California, there really aren't a significant number or conservitards in most areas there.

Yet those of us that are out here have no trouble saying fu*k you. I'm right here.
Right back atcha kid.

Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.

Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.
Go for what?

Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.
Conservatives have only themselves to blame that ‘MAGA’ has come to represent bigotry, racism, and hate – the consequence of their support of Trump, someone who is in fact a hateful bigot and racist.

The tweet has gotten mixed reactions. Some people say refusing to get to know someone or serve someone based on what they're wearing is unfair. Other replies on Twitter support the chef and say they're now more likely to go to the restaurant.

Washington redskin...
You need to stay out of the firewater

Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.
Conservatives have only themselves to blame that ‘MAGA’ has come to represent bigotry, racism, and hate – the consequence of their support of Trump, someone who is in fact a hateful bigot and racist.
Lol
You have no clue what real racism is... You fucking retard

The tweet has gotten mixed reactions. Some people say refusing to get to know someone or serve someone based on what they're wearing is unfair. Other replies on Twitter support the chef and say they're now more likely to go to the restaurant.

Probably a shitty place to eat

I wonder if conservatives view this a a cake baking thing.

Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.
Because MSNBC told you so?

Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.
/—-/ Yeah, a real racist like the time Trump was in college and posed in Black Face with a KKK grand dragon—— oh wait— never mind.

Conservatives are intelligent enough to understand he's not the only restaurant in town.

Conservatives are intelligent enough to understand he's not the only restaurant in town.

I'm a simple man, Gordon Biersch and Garlic Fries work for me.

Well, stupid people have to eat too.

Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.

Oh please, just admit it, you are all sheep of the MSM. They tell you what to think and when to think it, and you march like a bunch of Nazi's in lockstep. If you people ever once thought for yourselves, you'd become Republicans.

Forum List

Back