California chef won't serve customers wearing MAGA hats

My position on this has been clear and correct all the way around.

This America hater is not
required to give service to MAGA hat wearers.

Bakeries are not required to bake a faggot cake.

It's callwd freedom.

Most of you hate other people's freedom, and so I hate the fuck out of you!!!

Restaurant owner won't serve customers wearing MAGA hats

If bakeries can refuse to serve LGBTQ customers - why can't this restaurant refuse to serve racists? Sounds reasonable to me. What do you think?

Several things here.

First, in deep blue California, this is a PR ploy, getting in the news, at least creating a twitter storm.

Second, "they started it" is not a good justification. In fact, it isn't one at all.

Third, the question the owner has to answer is, "Are there reasonable grounds for denying service?" Such as a reasonable assessment of an elevated likelihood of strife - don't serve drunks - for instance. I, for one, cannot find any reasonable ground, which leads me back to #1. It's a PR ploy, and more so, since no customer with such a hat has ever shown up.

And no, MAGA is not an equivalent of a swastica or a KKK hood. Unpleasant and dumb as it is, it doesn't even fall into the same category. Let's keep things in perspective, no?

Swasticas and KKK hoods probably weren't generally viewed as racist and vile in the beginning (except among blacks).
And they still aren't among Republicans.

Yet those of us that are out here have no trouble saying fu*k you. I'm right here.
Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.
Conservatives have only themselves to blame that ‘MAGA’ has come to represent bigotry, racism, and hate – the consequence of their support of Trump, someone who is in fact a hateful bigot and racist.

Oh please, just admit it, you are all sheep of the MSM. They tell you what to think and when to think it, and you march like a bunch of Nazi's in lockstep. If you people ever once thought for yourselves, you'd become Republicans.
PUH LEEZE!

Republicans are nearly all white.

That can't be denied.

Democrats are diverse. What democracy is supposed to be about.

Republicans remind me of the Patty Duke Show:

They look alike
they walk alike
at times they even talk alike

A hot dog makes them lose control

As someone so aptly put it earlier today! You dumbasses democrats are only diverse in skin color not in thoughts. You march in lockstep.................sorta like a Nazi would.

Some people don't want liars in their establishment.
No one in the Obama administration (Obama, Hillary, DOJ, NSA, CIA, FBI...) falls / FELL in that category at all...
Everyone is human.

Except Trump.

His is the color of Satan.

Trump-Devil.jpg

He's in California, there really aren't a significant number or conservitards in most areas there.

Yet those of us that are out here have no trouble saying fu*k you. I'm right here.
Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.
Conservatives have only themselves to blame that ‘MAGA’ has come to represent bigotry, racism, and hate – the consequence of their support of Trump, someone who is in fact a hateful bigot and racist.
Lol
You have no clue what real racism is... You fucking retard
How about an intelligent response for a change?

Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.
Lol
You have no clue what real racism is... You fucking retard
How about an intelligent response for a change?

We've been waiting for you to give one for months kid.

Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.

Oh please, just admit it, you are all sheep of the MSM. They tell you what to think and when to think it, and you march like a bunch of Nazi's in lockstep. If you people ever once thought for yourselves, you'd become Republicans.
PUH LEEZE!

That can't be denied.

They look alike
they walk alike

/——/ Thankx for the Patty Duke flashback. I was her age when the show aired.

So in order for you NOT TO BE A HYPOCRITE, I guess you believe the bakers had every right to refuse to bake that cake! Right?
The maga guys have the choice to wear the hat or not. Being Gay is not a matter of choice you fucking clown.

But going to a baker that understands your situation is a choice. They only went to the Christian baker because they knew it could be trouble.
They targeted the Christian Baker. It's about submission.

He's in California, there really aren't a significant number or conservitards in most areas there.

Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.
Because MSNBC told you so?
Ever heard of empirical evidence?

Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.

PUH LEEZE!

That can't be denied.

They look alike
they walk alike

/——/ Thankx for the Patty Duke flashback. I was her age when the show aired.

That show confused liberals. They couldn't figure out how they got an actress that looked so much like her to play the part of her cousin. :auiqs.jpg:

San Mateo restaurant owner says customers will not be served if they are wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.

5114957_013119-kgo-trump-hat-tweet-img.jpg

Kenji Lopez-Alt of Wursthall Restaurant tweeted that it would be the "same as if you come in wearing a swastika, white hood, or any other symbol of intolerance and hate."

The tweet has gotten mixed reactions. Some people say refusing to get to know someone or serve someone based on what they're wearing is unfair. Other replies on Twitter support the chef and say they're now more likely to go to the restaurant.

If bakeries can refuse to serve LGBTQ customers - why can't this restaurant refuse to serve racists? Sounds reasonable to me. What do you think?

Mods: I tried to do a search but couldn't find an existing thread. I apologize if I have duplicated.
/——/ Reminds me of when democrat restaurant owners wouldn’t serve Blacks.

Until the ideological change that occurred in the 60's. Today the Republicans are the bad guys.

Right back atcha kid.

Go for it, it'll be fun.

Nig*ra you're racism will cost you.
"Your" you dumbass racist.

Everyone is human. Except Trump. His is the color of Satan.
History will record the liberal snowflake extremist hatred / TDS as the greatest mental instability epidemic in US history ...

:p

San Mateo restaurant owner says customers will not be served if they are wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.

Kenji Lopez-Alt of Wursthall Restaurant tweeted that it would be the "same as if you come in wearing a swastika, white hood, or any other symbol of intolerance and hate."

The tweet has gotten mixed reactions. Some people say refusing to get to know someone or serve someone based on what they're wearing is unfair. Other replies on Twitter support the chef and say they're now more likely to go to the restaurant.

Mods: I tried to do a search but couldn't find an existing thread. I apologize if I have duplicated.

I have Zero issues with this. Same guy probably would not serve Jews either. Par for the course.

If a private business owner wants to refuse service it is their prerogative, The hypocrisy from leftest loons like yourself is extremely telling. You would force that baker to serve gay people against their religious belief but you would fully support someones right to discriminate based on your political prejudice.

You're being stupid. If the law stated that you can't discriminate against someone because of their political belief you'd be correct.

Swasticas and KKK hoods probably weren't generally viewed as racist and vile in the beginning (except among blacks).

That may well be true, but... the swastica (once a symbol of fertility) has come stand for the holocaust, and the hood stands for thousands of murders and decades of state-sanctioned terror of tens of millions. Objectively, MAGA stands for nothing of that magnitude. That may still come, but they aren't there yet. In a way, I find the owner's attempt at throwing them all into one category is belittling the other two symbols. And all, I suspect, with an eye to enhancing his name recognition.

I do understand: That hat serves no purpose other than poking a thumb into every liberal's eye - which has to count as the main, if not the only, source of fun for MAGA hatters and similarly imbecilic crackpots. Overreaction to same I still find ill-advised.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back