California compliant Glocks.......

IMG_5173.jpeg

And you're a know it all gun nut?
10 round max in CA

Never claimed to be a gun nut.....that is simply what anti-gun assholes call me because I post about the 2nd Amendment....even after I tell them I am not that interested in guns......

I thought you were a gun guy......Same weapon shipped with a 10-round mag.

AR's are another story.

Yes....likely because you see the idiot, anti-gun assholes call me a gun nut. I repeatedly point out that guns are not that interesting to me......I like them, I own some, but I am not a gun guy the way some people are car people...

My thing is the ability to own and carry them for self defense, our Constitution, and our Bill of Rights........

Is the magazine fixed so it will only hold 10 rounds? or are the pistols different for California...?
Bullet Button was made illegal so we use Fin Grips and Rifle Stocks instead of Collapsing Stocks and we can use standard Mag catch . We can only have Gen 1 Gen 2 and Gen 3 Glocks ( Handguns on the Roster ) and we can own High Capacity Mags for both Rifles and Pistols but carrying them in our CCW or EDC is dicey in some places ( they call them a nusance )

Just wondering......in the states where they have magazine limits....Like California.....

A Glock 19 Generation 5 comes with a 15 round magazine, but at the Glock site they show optional magazines....10 rounds and others.....

The magazine is different, right? Not the pistol.......right?

There is absolutely no difference in the gun itself. Only physical difference is the magazine capacity.

Glock 19 10rd mag

Glock 19 15rd

Same gun, sam mag, different capacities.

Glock is a solid performer but not one I would ever choose as a carry or self defense gun.

Forum List

Back